剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, I think there's a mistake.
我想这里面有误会
I'm a journalist.
我是记者
It's my job to ask questions
我的工作就是提问
Even if they make the other person uncomfortable.
即使这个问题会令人感到不快
That was not my understanding.
这不是我的理解
Standing by to go to air.
准备开始
Afraid I don't have a choice.
恐怕我没别的选择
This interview is now canceled.
采访取消
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on. Hang on.
哇 等下
Look, this is just how it's done.
听着 我们这样
I swear I'll be fair.
我保证我会公正的
You'll need to be more than fair if you want to proceed.
如果你想继续就不止是要公正一点
Two minutes to air.
还有2分钟
We can't be seen in a negative light.
我们不能以负面形象面对公众
This interview would elevate your career,
这次采访你是记者生涯的的新突破
wouldn't it, Mr. Decker?
是吧 德克尔先生
Don't you want to elevate your career?
你不想你的记者生涯有所突破吗
You don't even know what this meeting is,
你甚至不知道这次会议是什么
and you're just gonna go in like you're invited.
就大摇大摆的进去
They're expecting people they haven't met before, so, yeah.
他们希望见到新人 所以 是的
This is stupid. Why don't we call for backup?
这太愚蠢了 我们为什么不请求支援
You know why.
你知道原因
Because you think that there's a mole tipping off our cell.
因为你知道会有内鬼告密的
It's a closed loop if it's just you and me.
只有咱俩知道的话就是绝密了
All right, then I'm coming in with you.
好吧 那我和你一起进去
No. It's a bad idea. I need you to watch the perimeter.
不 这是个馊主意 我需要你在外♥围♥戒备
I will be back in 30 minutes.
30分钟后我回来
If I'm not, you can call in the cavalry.
如果我没能回来 再叫援兵来
I'm here for the meeting.
我是来参加会议的
This is a word-of-mouth group.
这是个以口碑相传的团体
You're here because someone we trust
你来这是因为我们信任的人
personally referred you.
推荐了你
This is how we do things.
这就是我们的运作方式
This woman is a doctor.
这个女人是个医生
She'll be injecting a small dose of anesthetic into each of you.
她会给你们注射小剂量的麻醉剂
Wait--wait a minute.
等下
Anesthetic for what... exactly?
为什么注射麻醉剂
Good evening and welcome.
晚上好 欢迎来到
Tonight, "Prime focus with Chad Decker"
今晚的查德·德克尔会客室
Is proud to present
很高兴请到了
an up close and personal interview with Anna,
V星来客的高级指挥官安娜
The visitor high commander.
进行一次深入亲切的采访
On behalf of all of us, I wanna thank you
我代表所有人 感谢你
for this opportunity to get to know you a little better.
给我们这个机会更好的了解你们
Thank you, Chad,
谢谢你 查德
and please, feel free to ask anything and everything.
请你问一切你想问的问题
I'm here to discuss all topics without reserve.
我将毫无保留的回答
I want you to confirm that you see skull bone.
大家一定要看到头骨
Take a good look at it.
好好看看
It's important.
这很重要
You're next.
你是下一个
What is life like where you come from?
你们生活的地方是什么样的
We come from a place of great beauty,
我门来自一个美丽的地方
vast cities, massive oceans.
巨大的城市 广阔的海洋
Much like earth.
很像地球
Though unlike you,
而和你们不同的是
We don't divide ourselves into countries.
我们那里不分成一个个国家
We're one united people.
我们所有人联合在一起
You've all passed the test.
你们都通过了测试
Test for what?
测试什么
To ensure that you're not a visitor.
确定你不是外星来客
In order to walk among us,
为了接近我们
They disguise their appearance
他们伪装他们的外表
By cloning human flesh over their own reptilian skin.
在爬虫的皮肤外克隆一层人类的皮肤
I thought everyone here was up to speed.
我觉得咱们需要认清形势
The visitors didn't just get here.
外星人绝对不是刚到地球
They've been here for years.
他们已经在地球很多年了
You've said we're the only other intelligent life
你说过 人类是你在旅途中所遇的
You've encountered in your travels.
仅有的智慧生命 是吗
Yes. Humanity is a rare gift,
是的 人类是稀有的极品物种
One we hold in the highest regard.
我们非常尊敬人类
For decades, they've been implementing a plan
几十年来 他们一直在实施一个计划
that will result in the extermination
这个计划会导致地球上每个人
of every man, woman and child on the face of this earth.
无论男女老少 最终灭绝
We're honored and privileged to be able to assist mankind
我们很荣幸能跟人类分享知识与技能
with our knowledge and technology.
从而帮助人类
Truth be told, it stirs great emotion in us.
说实话 能够这样做我们非常激动
So you are emotional beings?
这么说 你们是有感情的物种
We are, but we've evolved
当然 只是我们已进化到
to quickly process and expel all negative feelings.
可以快速处理并排除负面情绪
Happiness, we've learned,
快乐 据我们所知
Comes from tranquility and peace.
来自于平静和安逸
V's posing as humans
V星人装扮成人类
Established themselves in all facets of life,
潜入我们生活的各个角落
Whether it be business, government,
不论是商界 政界
Religion, the military.
宗教界还是军队中
It took years.
这样已经很久了
And once embedded among us,
只要潜入我们的生活
They set out to cause worldwide instability
他们就开始在全球制♥造♥各种动♥乱♥
Unnecessary wars,
例如不必要的战争
Economic meltdown,
经济危机
Faith twisted into extremism.
信仰扭曲成了极端主义
If you could speak to the protesters,
如果让你对反对者说两句
What would you say?
你会说什么
That embracing change is never easy,
接受改变从来不是件容易的事
But the reward for doing so
但是改变后的回报
Can be far greater than anything you can imagine.
往往远比你想像的要好得多
Tonight we're announcing
今晚我们将宣布
The expansion of our healing centers.
治疗中心将要扩建
The goal is to open one in every major city across the world
目标是在每个全球主要城市设一个
The final stage of the visitors' plan
V星人计划的最后一步
began with them revealing themselves to us.
始于向我们透露他们的存在
They gain trust with the promise of friendship and technology.
通过承诺友好和分享技能来获得信任
And, of course, all they're really doing
当然 他们真正在做的
Is positioning themselves as the saviors of mankind.
就是扮演人类的救世主
The intent goes beyond just healing.
目的不光局限于救治
We want to provide complete medical services to all.
还想为所有人提供完整彻底的医疗服务
You're talking about... universal health care?
你的意思是 全球化医疗保健体系
I believe that's what you call it, yes.
那是你们的叫法 没错
By the time people figure this out,
当人们明白真♥相♥时
It'll be too late.
就太迟了
They'll take over
他们会接管一切
Unless we can stop 'em.
除非我们能够阻止他们
I see the looks.
我看到你们的表情了
It's the first time hearing this for so of you.
很多人是第一次听到这件事
You think we're crazy.
你们一定觉得我们疯了
Right?
是吗
Do you have any proof?
你有证据吗
You know, other than scary stories
除了网上盛传的那些
Being passed around the internet.
吓唬小孩的故事
Who are you?
你是谁
Who referred you?
谁派你来的
It doesn't matter. I'm leaving.
无所谓了 我该走了
Wait, wait. I have proof... I think.
等等 我有证据
It's a bunch of photos--
是一些照片
Supposedly visitors living on earth.
证明外星人住在地球
This guy is a visitor? Yeah.
这个人是外星人吗 是的
This guy is a terrorist.
这人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's part of a sleeper cell.
他是一个卧底
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这正是我想说明的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表