剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Okay. How?
好的 怎么做
You get on her ship, hijack her signal,
潜入飞船 拦截她的信♥号♥♥
replace it with your own--
再换成你们自己的
Tells your people you're here,
让你们的人知道 你们在英勇战斗
Tells her you're here.
让她瞧瞧 你们在不懈反抗
It's a call to arms. But to make it count,
这是军队的集结号♥ 但若想吹得响亮
You have to bloody her nose while you're at it.
你就必须抓住时机给她一记重挫
After the warehouse explosion,
仓库爆♥炸♥案后
You're on the V's radar.
你就被V星人盯上了
There's to much heat on you.
你去太危险
You'll never get up there.
你根本上不了飞船
No, but he can.
我不行 但他行
There's too much heat on everybody right now.
现在谁去都会同样身陷险境
It's a suicide mission.
这是个自杀式任务
I'm all for bloodying Anna's nose,
我随时都准备给安娜一记重挫
but we haven't planned or thought this through yet.
但我们还没有进行周密的部署
Are you paying me to sit on my hands
你们花钱雇我 是准备坐以待毙
or man up and fight?
还是揭竿而起
I'm sorry, Hobbes.
抱歉 霍布斯
You'll have to think of a better plan .
你得再想个更好的计划
Thanks again for seeing us on such short notice.
我仓促通知 你就来为我诊治 再次感谢
I haven't been feeling well.
我感觉不太好
I was worried there was something wrong with the baby.
我担心宝宝出什么问题
Everything looks perfectly normal.
一切都十分正常
So I will let you get cleaned up.
那你在这儿清理一下
Uh, the nurse'll be in in a minute.
护士一会儿就过来
I just want to run a few more tests. Ryan?
我去准备一下其他的检查 瑞安
Beautiful.
太美了
You can't keep canceling her O.B. Appointments.
你不能老是取消她的产科检查
You need to tell her the truth before she finds out.
你得在她自己发现之前跟她说实话
I tell her t truth about who I am, I could lose her.
我要是告诉她真♥相♥ 就会失去她
I love her, Leah.
我爱她 莉亚
Everything that I've ever done,
我所做的一切
everything that I've fought for is for her.
我所做的一切抗争 都是为了她
And besides, I'm not even sure
更何况 我甚至不确定
if we should be going through with this pregnancy.
我们是不是该留下这个孩子
Well, you need to decide, and quickly.
那你得尽快做决定
I don't like what I'm seeing in her lab work.
她的化验结果并不乐观
The growth is accelerated.
胎儿的生长速度过快
The ultrasound that I just showed her in there
我刚刚给她看的B超影像
was not her ultrasound.
并不是她自己的
That was normal human fetus at week six.
那是一个正常的六周大的胎儿
This is her real ultrasound. This is your child.
这才是她真正的B超影像 这是你的孩子
The accelerated growth is draining Val of phosphorus.
这种超速的生长正在耗尽她体内的磷元素
That's what's making her sick.
这就是她得病的原因
Visitors like us have high amounts of phosphorus in our bodies--
我们V星人体内磷元素含量很高
plenty for a child to live off of
如果母亲是个V星人
if the mother-to-be were a visitor.
胎儿就能赖以成长
Can't we give her an infusion?
我们不能给她注射磷元素吗
She needs a denser concentrate.
她需要一种超浓缩注射剂
Okay, so h-how do I get it?
好的 那我该怎么弄到它
Humans don't have the technology to produce it.
人类尚未拥有能制♥造♥它的技术
The only place I know of to get it is on the mother ship.
据我所知 唯一能得到它的地方就是母舰
But without it, she won't survive the pregnancy.
若没有它 她活不过这次妊娠的
Agent Evans,
埃文斯探员
I think I may have a lead on Hobbes.
我想我找到了有关霍布斯的线索
Actually looks real. What are you doing here?
你装得挺像 你到此有何贵干
You asked me for a new plan I've got one.
你让我想一个新方案 我想到了
Sneak into the FBI, get us all thrown in jail?
是混进FBI 让我们都进监狱吗
Going onto that ship without Ryan.
我们不靠瑞安 自己登上那艘飞船
The feds' most wanted man walked right in to this playpen,
联邦政♥府♥的头号♥通缉犯光明正大地走进这
but they don notice him
却没有被发现
because he smells and looks like them. Get to the point.
因为他跟他们的穿着举止相似 说重点
Now is the time to get on that ship
现在是时候是登上那艘船
and embed that message.
发布那条信息了
Why are you in such a hurry to get on the ship?
你为何如此急于登上那艘船
Those lizards set me up.
那些蜥蜴们设计了我
I want to know why and how
我想知道他们的目的和手段
and hurt 'em real bad for it.
并狠狠地回击
There's a tactical advantage
今天如果发布那条信息
to embedding that message today,
我们能获得重大战略优势
And we need to jump on it.
我们必须抓住机会
You heard what Ryan said. It's too risky.
你也听到瑞安所说的了 那太冒险了
I don't need Ryan. I'll do it. How?
不用瑞安帮忙 我自己来 怎么做
Well, I got in here, didn't I?
我也混进这里来了 不是吗
I already told you this is a mistake.
我已经告诉过你了 那是个错误
I'm doing this with or without you. Really?
我准备独自行事 是吗
You know, sneaking into the FBI is one thing.
混进FBI很容易
Getting onto a V ship's a whole another world.
但混进一艘V星飞船完全是另一回事
Do you know that? Is it?
你知道吗 是吗
What are you gon do when they start speaking in our native tongue?
如果他们突然用母语讲话 你怎么办
What happens when you go through security
如果你经过安检的时候
and the core temperature scanner says you're a human?
核心温度扫描仪发现你是个人类 怎么办
Ryan, we don't know when Anna's gonna broadcast again.
瑞安 我们不知道安娜何时会再次直播
I think we should reconsider going up now.
我想我们该重新考虑登舰的事
We won't go up.
不是我们上去
I will.
是我上去
I thought you said it was a suicide mission?
你不是说这等于送死吗
It is, but it's the only way I can stop Hobbes from going up.
对 但这是我阻止霍布斯登舰的唯一办法
They catch him, we'll never be able to get onto another ship,
他若是被捕 我们别再想登上别的飞船了
and the fifth column's gonna stay scattered.
而第五纵队将永远是一盘散沙
Anna needs to be stopped...
我们必须阻止安娜
And I'm the only one that can get onto that ship.
而我是唯一能登上那艘船的人
Oh, my god!
天哪
A typical human would react strongly...
一个典型的人类对于你刚才所见的劫难
To the devastation that you just witnessed.
反应会更强烈
Based on your neurological readings,
基于你的神经元指数
your situational empathy is well within the normal range
你的环境情感指标处在我们种族的
for our species.
正常范围内
In short, you do not feel human emotion.
简而言之 你不会感受到人类情感
Use my results as a baseline.
以我的测试结果作为基准
Everyone on the ships will be tested.
这艘飞船上的每一个人都必须经过测试
Find out who's fifth column and who isn't.
搞清楚哪些人是第五纵队的
All right, so I'm getting on that ship.
好了 现在我要登上那艘飞船了
It's gonna be dangerous,
这将会十分危险
so we all need to play our parts perfectly.
所以我们必须精诚合作
Here's how it lays out...
下面是任务安排
Erica, I need a name from the V diplomatic list.
埃丽卡 我需要一个V星外交官的名字
I need a V who's not in New York...
一个不在纽约
And won't be coming back to the ship any time soon.
近期不会回到这艘飞船上的外交官
Look for someone the same rank and credentials that I had.
找一个和我职位和资历相当的人
My old uniform has to match it.
我的旧制♥服♥必须与之相配
Hobbes, I need your contacts to get me some forged papers.
霍布斯 你负责找人替我搞定伪造文件
And they gotta look good.
一定得以假乱真才行
The scanner I go through
我要通过的安检扫描仪
doesn't just read core temperature.
不仅仅会扫描核心温度
It checks my prints.
还会检测我的指纹
They'll need
它们必须
to match the identity of the V Erica finds.
与埃丽卡找的那个V星人指纹相匹配
Now once I'm onboard, I look like any other V.
一旦成功登舰 我就和其他V星人一般模样
And as a V, I can get where I need to go.
而作为V星人 我便可以行动自如
I hack into the ship's communication system,
我会侵入飞船的通讯系统
Embed our call to arms, hightail it home.
嵌入我们的集结令 然后迅速撤离
This shouldn't take any more than a few hours,
这应该花不了几个小时
so as soon as I'm down, I'll call in.
我一下船 就会立即联♥系♥你们
You don't hear from me by 4:00...
如果你们到四点还未得到我的消息
You'll know there's been a problem.
那就是出事了
Ryan.
瑞安
Be careful, friend.
万事小心 朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表