剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Where were you when JFK was assassinated?
约翰·肯尼迪遇刺时 你在哪里
Where were you on 9/11?
9·11事件发生时 你在哪里
Where were you this morning?
今天早晨 你在哪里
Tuesday 6:30 a.m.
星期二 早6:30
FBI Counterterrorist Division
联邦调查局 反恐探员
Tyler, did you feel that?
泰勒 你感觉到了吗
Tyler!
泰勒
Mom Calling
妈妈来电
Yeah, mom.
什么事 妈
Yeah. You are in big trouble.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
No, huge. I'm not kidding.
超级大的麻烦 我没开玩笑
Yeah, I know.
我知道
St. Josephin's Church
圣约瑟芬教堂
Good morning, Roy.
早上好 罗伊
Morning, Father Jack.
早上好 杰克神父
Foreclosures are on the rise,
房♥屋止赎量仍在上升
up another 6% in the last month alone.
仅上个月就又提高了6%
And housing prices continue to fall.
而住房♥价格则持续下跌
Thanks for coming in so early.
谢谢你能这么早开门
Oh. It's a pleasure.
太客气了
You know it's the only time I could make it down here.
我只有这个时间有空过来
Don't even mention.
您就别客气了
All right. I'm a little excited. You got the ring?
好 我有点兴奋 戒指好了吗
Oh, of course I got the ring.
当然做好啦
She is gonna like it, isn't she?
她会喜欢的 是吧
She is gonna love it.
她简直会爱不释手
Now I was gonna do the whole get-down-on-one-knee thing.
现在我要做的就是单膝跪地了
That's not too corny, is it?
那不会太老土吧
A knee is classy.
单膝跪地是最有品的
Can't go wrong with a knee.
这姿势永远不会错
Knee it is. Good.
那就单膝跪地吧 没错
What was that? I don't know.
怎么回事 不知道
Morning, Hailey. Hey, good morning.
早上好 海莉 早上好
Here. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢
You pitched Freddy my idea?
你跟弗雷迪谈了我的想法吧
He loved it.
他很喜欢
Thought it was a great take on the vice-president.
他很赞赏你关于副总统的想法
And let me guess, he wants Martinaz to do it.
让我猜猜 他是不是想让马蒂娜去做
They love you, and all.
他们很欣赏你的
Hey, it's cool. I get it.
没关系 我明白
Shut up, Chad,
闭嘴吧 查德
and read the news.
老老实实看新闻吧
How exactly did you get into a fight?
你到底是怎么和别人打起来的
Crashing a party in Soho.
闯入了一个派对
So you snuck out in the middle of the night to go to a party?
你深更半夜地溜出去玩
It's Brandon's dumb ass idea.
都是布兰登那个蠢货的主意
Who's a dumb ass?
说谁蠢货呢
Where are you?
你现在在哪儿
Some clinic called Bloomfield.
一个叫做布卢姆菲尔德的诊所里
I'm coming to get you.
我去接你
I will just take my bike home. It's...
我自己骑摩托回去就好 只是...
What's going on?
发生什么事了
What is this?
这是怎么了
Tyler.
泰勒
Mom! Tyler, the...
妈 泰勒
Roy!
罗伊
Look out! It's coming down!
小心 要坠落了
Mom. Mom?
妈 妈
Tyler, stay where you are.
泰勒 呆在那儿别动
All right? Are you coming with...
听到了吗 你要跟我...
Mom, mom. Tyler, Tyler?
妈 妈 泰勒 泰勒
Stay where you are. I'm coming for you.
呆在那儿别动 我去接你
Mom. Tyler.
妈 泰勒
Something is wrong, man. I gotta go.
肯定是出什么事了 我要走了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Hey, there, you see?
在那里 看到了吗
Remain calm!
保持冷静
Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Let's go, kid, let's move, come on.
快走 孩子 快
It's the only way I get home.
我回家只能从这儿走
Let's move. All the streets are blocked, man.
快走 所有街道都封锁了
This avenue is restricted, kid, move.
这条大道禁止入内 快走
What about my bike? No more!
我的摩托怎么办 闭嘴吧
Let's go, move on people, move, move.
快走 都快走 走
What's that... Let's go!
那是什么 快走
There's been no contact with any of the 29 ships
目前尚未与29艘太空船中任何一艘取得联♥系♥
now hovering over the major cities of the world.
此刻它们正盘旋在世界各主要城市上空
Come on, Ryan, pick up.
瑞安 快接电♥话♥
The sheer mass of the ships moving through
太空船穿越纽约和洛杉矶
New York and LA was enough to rock both cities for miles.
导致两大城市大面♥积♥戒♥严♥
And NORAD is now confirming
北美防空司令部证实
the first jets to encounter the spacecrafts
首批遭遇太空船的战机
experience full electrical failure.
电力系统均完全失灵
Dude, this is Independence Day.
老兄 《独♥立♥日》电影真实版嘿
Which was a rip-off
那部电影
of any number of alien invasion predecessors.
抄袭了以前的外星人入侵题材
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm okay.
你没事吧 我没事
Good. Where've you gone?
那就好 你去哪儿了
I need to get through. Nobody is getting through.
我必须进去 任何人不得入内
Look again, sergeant, I'm FBI.
再看看 中士 我是FBI的
"Counterterrorism". I can read. You're still not getting past.
"反恐探员" 我识字 但你还是不能进去
I'm looking for my son.
我在找我儿子
Everybody is looking for their son right now.
大家都在找儿子
My son is in there. If you will let me in there, I can find him.
我儿子就在里面 我进去就能找到他
I'm not going to tell you again. Turn around.
最后说一遍 请回去
Nobody is getting through. Turn around.
没人可以进去 回去
Please, he called me an hour ago.
帮帮忙 他一小时前给我打过电♥话♥
He's in there.
他就在里面
Tyler?
泰勒
Ty?
泰勒
Mom. Tyler.
妈 泰勒
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
你没事吧 没事 我没事
My God.
天啊
Don't be frightened.
不要害怕
We mean no harm.
我们无意伤害你们
Please accept our apologies.
请接受我们的道歉
We're truly anguished
我们为自己冒昧来访
By the turmoil our arrival has caused.
所造成的混乱感到痛心
This is a momentous day.
这是一个重要的日子
Until now, we believed we were the only intelligent life
在此之前 我们一直以为自己是这个宇宙间
In the universe.
唯一的智慧生命
We're overjoyed to find that we're not alone.
我们欣喜地发现我们并非是独自存在
My name is Anna, and I am the leader of my people.
我的名字叫安娜 是我们星球的领导者
We're delighted to meet you,
我们很高兴能够与你们相遇
But we need your help.
但我们需要你们的帮助
We're far from home...
我们远离自己的星球
And require water and a mineral which is
现在我们需要水和一种矿物来维持生存
Commom and abundant on earth in order to sustain ourselves
这些矿物在地球上很常见 而且储量丰富
Exchange,
作为交换
we'd be willing to share some of our technological advances with you.
我们将与你们分享我们的先进科学
Technology that will help enrich your lives in all areas
这些技术将从各方面改善你们的生活
After we've replenished ourselves
一旦我们完成补给
And shared with you what we can,
并将我们的技术分享给你们之后
We will leave you,
我们就会离开
Hopefully better than we found you.
希望我们不止是找到你们
We look forward to getting to know our new friends.
我们希望可以进一步了解我们的新朋友
There will be more communication
接下来的几个小时内我将与你们
With your world's leaders in the hours to come.
世界的领导者进行更深入的交流
Until then,
然后
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表