剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Cover front and back, in case he bolts.
前后都注意一下 以防他逃跑
Okay.
好的
Be careful, okay?
要小心 好吗
Dr. Parker?
帕克博士
FBI.
我是FBI的
Look, I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I want to help you.
我想帮助你
I'm Erica.
我是埃丽卡
Whatever the visitors are saying I did,
不管V星人说我做了什么
I didn't.
我都没有做过
I'm innocent.
我是清白的
I believe you.
我相信你
But if you're innocent, why are you running?
但是如果你是清白的 为什么要逃跑
Because whoever is after me found me.
因为追捕我的人找上门来了
Someone broke into my hard drive
有人侵入我的硬盘
and stole all my research.
偷走了我所有的研究成果
I need to find a better place to hide.
我要找个更安全的地方藏起来
You disappeared four weeks ago. Why?
你消失了四个星期 为什么
Because someone came after me.
因为有人在抓我
I thought it was related to the work I was doing.
我想可能和我的工作有关
You think it could have been the V's?
你认为可能是V星人
They must have had some reason to have framed you.
他们陷害你 肯定是有原因的
Why would they be interested in me?
为什么他们会对我感兴趣
What were you doing for dorset?
你在多赛特研究什么
Myself and a few of my colleagues--
我的一些同事和我
We run an informal online think tank. And?
在网上开办了一个民间智库 然后呢
We've been working on an organic compound
我们致力于研究一种有机化合物
to reduce carbon emissions, slow down global warming,
以降低碳排放量 减缓全球变暖
But it-it didn't work. We had some problematic side effects.
但是没用 我们遇到了一些棘手的副作用
What were the side effects?
什么副作用
Algae. It infected marine life,
藻类 它会影响海洋生物
caused a-a virus
在鱼类 龟类 其他两栖动物的
on the skin of fish, turtles, other amphibians.
表皮上产生一种病毒
That's why we abandoned the project.
所以我们放弃了这个项目
What about reptiles, lizards?
那会影响爬行动物吗 比如蜥蜴
Possibly.
有可能会
Was the virus deadly?
这种病毒致命吗
Well, potentially, yes. That's why we stopped.
很可能 会的 所以我们才收手了
Okay. Dr. Parker,
好的 帕克博士
this is really important.
下面有几个很重要的问题
How much of this compound still exists?
现在还剩多少这种化合物
Do you have the formula for it?
你有它的分子式吗
Well, y-yes, but I only worked on
有的 不过我只负责项目的
one component of the project.
一个部分而已
We all worked separately, in case our work was compromised.
我们独♥立♥研究 以防成果落入他人之手
That way it'd be useless without us.
这样 即使有人窃取一两部分也没有大碍
My research is gone. Whoever took the hard drive has it.
我的研究成果没了 有人偷走了我的硬盘
Get out of there, Erica. The FBI's here.
快出来 埃丽卡 联邦调查局来了
Okay, you and Ryan leave now. Go.
好 你和瑞安先撤 快走
I'll figure it out.
这里我来解决
All right, Larry.
好的 拉里
I need to know the names of the people
我需要知道
You were working with in the think tank. All right.
你的同事的名字 行
Here. Thank you, Larry.
在这了 谢谢了 拉里
I am going to do everything in my power to help you.
我会竭尽全力帮你的
And I'm sorry. This is gonna hurt a little bit.
对不住了 可能会有点疼
Hey. Evans.
埃文斯
I was just about to call for backup. What are you doing here?
我正准备叫后援呢 你们怎么来了
We got a tip from the restaurant owner across the street.
我们从对面餐厅老板得到的消息
Said Parker's been in and of this place for weeks.
说帕克进进出出这个地方好几周了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I got the same tip. Nice work, Evans.
我也得到了消息 干得好 埃文斯
Thanks.
谢谢
Lawrence Parker, you're under arrest
劳伦斯·帕克 你将以
For the attempted murder of the visitor known as Lisa.
谋杀V星人莉莎未遂罪被逮捕
I just got off the phone with Washington.
我刚和白宫通过电♥话♥
The visitors aren't going anywhere.
V星人不走了
Now the government offered them our help in stopping Fifth Column.
政♥府♥会帮助他们缉拿第五纵队
They will share their technology with us,
他们将和我们分享技术
And in return, we will share
作为回报 我们也将和其分享
our intel on terrorists with them.
关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的情报
I don't think that's a good idea, Paul.
我不认为那是个好主意 保罗
Do you?
你觉得呢
It doesn't really matter what I think, Erica.
我怎么想可无足轻重 埃丽卡
This goes all the way up to the president.
这是总统直接下达的命令
I have been instructed to form a joint task force,
我接到成立一个联合调查专案小组的指示
And we will work together with the visitors
我们将和V星人携手
to eradicate fifth column.
铲除第五纵队
Also, effective immediately,
还有 从现在开始
any suspects with chargeable cases
任何被指控的嫌疑人
will be remanded to the V's for questioning before trial,
将在审判之前被押送到V星人那边审问
starting with our friend Mr. Parker there.
从我们的朋友帕克先生这里开始
I just ran a search on all the scientists in Parker's think tank.
我查了一下帕克智库的其他科学家
All of them were reported missing.
全部都报告失踪
Anna's got to them.
安娜找到他们了
Parker's the only missing piece of the puzzle,
帕克是丢失的最后一片拼图
And she's about to get to him, too.
她也会找上他的
She can't. We lose Parker,
不能让她得逞 一旦我们失去了帕克
we lose our only chance to recover his research.
就失去拿回整个研究的唯一机会了
And whatever the visitors are so afraid of.
也失去了能让V星人害怕的东西
We still have a shot.
我们还有机会
Lisa is on her way down to identify Parker.
莉莎正准备去指认嫌疑人
Maybe I can get through to her.
也许我可以说服她
Erica, are you sure about this?
埃丽卡 你确定要这样吗
Manipulating Lisa, using her?
操纵她 利用她
It might put you on Anna's radar.
你有可能因此被安娜盯上
It could put Tyler at risk.
也可能将泰勒置于危险中
If she's going to use my son,
如果她想利用我儿子
then I'm sure as hell gonna use her daughter.
那么我也要利用她女儿
They're here.
他们到了
Anna. Marcus.
安娜 马库斯
May I speak with Lisa for a moment?
我能和莉莎说几句吗
Confronting one's attacker can be very... unsettling.
跟袭击者当面对质可能会让人 不安
I would like to prep her first.
我想先让她有所准备
Of course. Thank you.
当然可以 谢谢你
This way.
这边请
I want you to have this.
我希望你收下这个
What's this for?
这个是干嘛用的
I want you to take it into the lineup with you.
我希望你等下去指认嫌疑人的时候带着它
Why?
为什么
Holding on to something that makes you feel safe
手握让你有安全感的东西
gives you strength.
能赐予你力量
Trust me.
相信我
Lisa...
莉莎
Listen to me very carefully.
仔细听好了
This man's fate and a whole lot more
这个人的命运 还有其他很多事情
relies upon your telling the truth about who hurt you.
都取决于你是否诚实
You cannot condemn an innocent man.
你不能连累一个无辜的人
You need to be 100% sure.
你需要有百分百的把握才行
Mrs. Evans...
埃文斯女士
What I said about those two men...
关于我说的那两个男人
It's time, my daughter.
时间到了 女儿
Okay.
去吧
Lisa, remember, you can see them.
莉莎 记住 你能看见他们
They can't see you. Okay?
他们可看不见你 明白吗
Take your time and remember what we talked about.
慢慢来 记住我和你说过的话
I'm here. There's nothing to fear anymore.
我在这呢 什么都不用怕
It's him.
就是他
Lisa. Are you sure?
莉莎 你确定吗
Positive.
确定
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表