剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm gonna need to call you back. What?
等一会我再打给你 什么
No, this can't wait.
这事等不了
No, Ty.
别走 泰
No, mom, seriously, it--it's fine.
妈妈 真的没关系
No, I'mI canI w.. Well, we'll talk about it later.
别 我 我们以后再谈
We can...
我们可以...
Yeah.
喂
We need to meet... right now.
我们需要见面 马上
This thing that Anna's calling a vitamin injection--
安娜称之为维他命注射剂的那东西
She's lying. How do you know?
是谎话 你怎么知道
A couple years ago, I took out a cell of V scientists.
几年前 我捣毁了一个V星科学家所在窝点
They were working on an injection.
他们当时正在研究一种注射剂
They tried to mass produce and distribute it among humans.
想要大量生产并注射给人类
If you're gonna put something harmful into a vitamin,
如果要在维他命里加入有害物质
Then why do you go on television,
为何还要在电视上大肆渲染
Make such a big deal about it?
弄得声势浩大
Anna wouldn't make an announcement like this if it wasn't something big.
只有大事 安娜才会这样做出正式宣布
I know what I'm talking about.
我没瞎说
They've reactivated this plan.
他们已经重新启动了那项计划
So they're gonna what
那他们想干什么
They're gonna take us out one shot at a time?
给我们一人打上一针 送我们归西吗
No, this is part of something
事情没那么简单 这应该只是
that's--that's just much bigger.
更大阴谋的冰山一角
Now I know the names of the V's that were involved the last time.
我有上次参与了这个计划的V星人名单
Some of them survived.
他们中有些人还没死
Maybe you can run 'em through the FBI,
你可以在联调局的数据库里查查
See who's still out there.
看看还有谁
Donald Mcmillan
[唐纳德·麦克米兰]
Mm. This isn't getting us anywhere.
这一点用都没有
Is that all of them? Yeah.
就这些了吗 是
No.
不对
Try Peter Combs.
查查彼得·科姆
He was a lab assistant, pretty low level.
他是个实验室助理 级别很低
That's him.
就是他
Professor of chemistry? Not low level anymore.
化学教授 级别可不低
This Peter Combshe's a V? He's a V.
彼得·科姆是V星人吗 没错
Yeah, I say we track him down and find out what he's up to.
我们可以追踪他 看看他有何企图
How about we just take him out?
不如干掉他怎么样
Taking out one V is not gonna get us anywhere.
干掉一个V星人是不会有进展的
If we follow him, he'll lead us to a bigger part of the puzzle.
跟踪他 他就能帮我们揭开更多的谜团
Seriously, that's the plan?
真的吗 决定了吗
Follow him?
跟踪他
That's the plan.
就这么定了
I can't talk to my mom anymore.
我无法和我妈妈交流
I've tried telling her about this girl I met...
我试着和她提起我遇见的这个女孩
She won't give me two seconds.
她却一点机会都不给我
She doesn't trust me.
她不相信我
She just keeps on telling me, "stay away from the V's."
她只是不停地说 离V星人远点
And you don't know how to tell her
而你不知道如何告诉她
That the V's are important to you?
V星人对你来说有多重要 是吗
She doesn't want to hear it.
她根本不想听
Look...
你看
I joined the Peace Ambassadors.
我参加了和平大使计划
If my mom knew, she would go ballistic.
如果我妈妈知道了 她肯定会气炸的
She thinks the V's are evil.
她认为V星人都是恶魔
And how do you see them?
那你呢
The world's broken.
这个世界已经千疮百孔了
They're fixing it.
而他们正在试着挽救
All we do is, we get in their way.
我们所做的一切却都是阻止他们
They got these Healing Centers.
他们拥有康复中心
The things they can do...
他们可以
Have you been down there to the Healing Centers?
你去过康复中心吗
No. Not yet.
没 还没有
Why?
怎么了
I just... I've been tempted myself to check them out.
我只是 我其实很想去看看的
I hear you have to wait months though.
可是我听说必须等好几个月
Well, I mean, if you really wanna go,
是的 不过 如果你真想去
I might be able to help.
我应该可以帮上忙
I kinda know someone.
我在那有些熟人
That's really sweet of you, Tyler.
泰勒 太感谢你了
I might actually take you up on that.
我估计真的要靠你了
I hear they're curing blindness,
我听说他们能治愈失明
Helping handicapped people walk, all these great things, and
让残疾人可以走路 而我妈妈
My mom will never know
永远都无法知道这些壮举
because she won't even talk to one.
因为他一点都不想和我谈这些
You know, I shouldn't even care.
我不应该在乎这些的
I'm gonna be 18 in a month,
我一个月后就18岁了
And then after that I won't have to deal with any of this.
在那之后我就无所顾忌了
Your mom doesn't stop being mom because you're 18.
18岁之后你就不认你妈妈了吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, I feel like she stopped being by mom a long time ago.
我很久之前就不认为她是我妈妈了
I thought it might take longer,
虽然可能还需要一段时间
But I think Tyler's ready.
可我觉得泰勒准备好了
Good.
很好
Bring him up to the ship.
把他带上船
Tell him I wanna meet him.
告诉他我想见他
V Season 1 Episode 04
《V星入侵》第一季 第4集
Thank you again for doing this report on our Healing Centers.
再次感谢你能为我们的康复中心做报道
It's not like I had much of a choice.
我也别无他法
Anna wouldn't do the interview with me unless I did this.
只有这么做 安娜才会给我采访的机会
That was amazing.
太神奇了
And that's why we want you to share our story with the world.
这就是希望你能让世人知道我们的故事的原因
This is Tyler. You know what to do.
我是泰勒 你知道该怎么办
Still can't get ahold of him?
还是打不通吗
He's mad at me.
他生我的气了
Ah. You wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈他吗
I do not.
不想
Okay.
好吧
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's Ryan. We're set. Class is out in 15 minutes.
我是瑞安 准备好 目标15分钟后出来
When Combs heads to his car, we got him covered.
科姆只要一走向车 咱们就盯上他
I'm on the ground floor. Georgie's upstairs.
我在地下一层 乔琪负责楼上
I'm checking in with Georgie now.
我马上和乔琪联♥系♥
You've interviewed all of the medical staff?
你和所有的医疗职员都谈过了吗
Extensively. We couldn't find anyone
没错 我们找不到任何一个
Who could shed any light on the murder.
可以为谋杀案提供蛛丝马迹的人
How many of your staff were on duty that day?
那天有几个人值班
14, maybe 15.
14或15个人
Gather them.
把他们都叫来
They've already been questioned.
我已经都问过话了
I understand that.
我知道
Gather them anyway.
只管把他们叫来
You have to get off the ship.
你得离开飞船
I am not running.
我不能逃
You're too important. The Column needs you.
你太重要了 纵队需要你
You'll carry on, and so will the others.
你们来继续完成我未竟的事业
No, you cannot be sacrificed no matter what.
不 无论怎样你都不能牺牲
I won't let it happen.
我不会让你牺牲
Hey, Combs.
科姆
I'm gonna cut you open
我要扒了你的皮
And show the world what you are.
让世人看看你的真面目
Get the car.
把车开过来
Georgie.
乔琪
You need to press on that wound.
你得按住伤口
What the hell happened?
怎么了
He just started shooting at me.
他刚才朝我开枪了
We need to get him some help.
先处理他的伤
I'm gonna take care of Combs.
我来处理科姆
What happened? I don't know yet.
怎么了 还不知道
You got him?
你抱住他了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表