剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Georgie Sutton.
乔治·萨顿
Georgie?
乔琪
Yeah.
是啊
What'd he say?
他说什么了
He said he stopped by to say hi,
他说他来问候我们
Said we made a nice family.
说我们有个美满的家庭
He was happy for us.
他替我们高兴
He said you'd have his number if you wanted to call him.
他说你有他的号♥码 可以打电♥话♥给他
Listen.
听着
I gotta go back to work.
我要回去工作了
How about I make you a nice cup of tea,
我给你沏杯茶 怎么样
Then I'll tuck you in? Mm, that sounds really nice.
然后我们美餐一顿 听起来还不错
Each of you has failed my test.
你们都没有通过我的测试
Your allegiance to me has fallen under question.
你们对我的忠诚度值得怀疑
This is your opportunity to redeem yourselves.
这是你们将功补过的机会
There's your margin of error.
这就是你那个测试的误差
Those who just took their lives
那些肯为我献出生命的人
have proven their devotion to me.
证明了他们对我忠心不二
This test will cost countless others their lives
在我们揪出叛乱分子之前
before we're done.
这个测试会夺去无数生命
Skin them.
剥了他们的皮
You should have never let him get on that ship!
你不应该让他上那船
I made a judgment call.
我做了正确的决定
You're more valuable to the team than he is, and you know that.
你对这个团队更有价值 你很清楚这点
He was my friend. Hurting him won't change anything.
他是我的朋友 打他改变不了任何事
Georgie's stuck up there.
乔琪被困在那船上了
Ryan, we're gonna need to put our heads together
瑞安 我们应该齐心协力
and figure out how to get him back,
想办法救他回来
And we're gonna need him to do it.
我们需要他的帮助
We'll get Georgie back, Ryan.
我们会救乔琪回来的 瑞安
Yeah, then I deal with you. Yeah.
好吧 回头我再找你 来吧
What are they gonna do to him?
他们会拿乔琪怎么办
They won't kill him, not right away.
他们不会杀他 至少现在不会
So we have a window? Yeah, a short one.
那么我们还有时间 没错 不会太久
Well, getting back up on that ship--
好吧 回到那船上
It--it won't be easy, not now.
现在可没那么容易
You put my friend on that ship.
你送我的朋友上了那条船
You better make damn sure we get him back.
你最好确保我们能救他回来
There's no more shuttles tonight.
今晚没有穿梭飞船了
We're going to have to wait until morning.
我们要等到早上
We can pray, that Georgie's sacrifice was not for nothing.
我们只能祈祷 乔琪不会白白牺牲
If I had been here,
如果我在这里
Maybe Georgie wouldn't have gone up in that ship.
也许乔琪就不会上飞船
No. You were where you were supposed to be.
不 你有你该做的事
Driving away from that house tonight without Tyler,
一个人驶离那座房♥子
Without my son...
和我儿子分开
What kind of mother just leaves her child?
什么样的母亲会撇下儿子不管
Tyler's on the V's radar.
泰勒被V星人盯上了
You did what you had to do to protect your son.
你这么做能保护你儿子
That's what you did by leaving him.
你离开他就是保护他
At least he's safe, right?
至少他安全了 是吧
He's safe.
他安全了
Lisa. What are you doing here?
莉莎 你来这里干什么
I missed you.
我想你了
Come on in.
进来吧
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表