剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Your girl with the Freddy Krueger claws.
你那个长着利爪的女朋友
Did she give you something, like a-a promise ring, anything?
她给过你什么吗 比如说定情戒指什么的
Yeah, yeah. uh, uh...
有 有
She gave me the watch.
她给我这只手表
Let's go.
快走
Go, go, go. Come on. Come on. Let's go.
走 走 走 快 快走
Have you prepared what I asked for?
我所说的你准备了吗
Yes. It's ready when you are.
是的 早已为你准备好了
If we've learned anything, it's that emotion is weakness.
我们最大的收获 就是弄明白情感是他们的软肋
Love is the greatest flaw of humans,
爱是人类最大的弱点
And our best tool to break them.
这是我们击败他们最有力的工具
He says he misses his family.
他说他想念他的家人
Let's show him his family.
那就让他看看他的家人吧
Since we couldn't use your memories,
鉴于我们无法读取你的记忆
We've decided to show you someone else's.
我们决定给你看点别的
Here are the memories of the V
这是一个V星人的记忆
who killed your family.
就是它杀害了你的家人
Run. I'm right behind you.
快跑 我马上跟上来
Get away from me! don't! get out of my house!
快走开 滚出我的房♥子
Turn it off!
关了它
Keep playing it until he tells us what we want to know.
一直播 直到得到我们想要的为止
Turn it off!
关了它
Careful. See?
小心点 看到了吗
Pretty easy, right? Yeah.
挺简单吧 对
I'm thirsty. I'm gonna get some sodas. You want one?
我渴了 我想来点汽水 你要吗
Uh, yeah. Can I get you one?
好的 你要吗
Please. Sure.
谢谢 别客气
Listen, um, my dad wants me to stay a few weeks.
听着 我爸希望我在这住几个月
And I'll still see you.
我还是会去看你的
Believe me, I-I r-really wanna see you.
相信我 我真的很想见你
And I know it sucks, but maybe...
我知道这不好 但是可能
Maybe this will help me and him fix some stuff.
也许这样可以改善我们的父子关系
What?
怎么了
I overheard something,
我偷听到了一些事
But I-I don't think I should say anything.
但我不知道该不该说
What is it? just tell me.
听到什么了 告诉我吧
I can't.
不行
It's--it's not my place.
我不应该插手
Lisa, please, just...
莉莎 说吧
It's okay.
没事的
I think your father's been lying to you.
我想你♥爸♥可能一直在骗你
About what?
骗我什么
I don't think he's really your dad.
我想他不是你的亲生父亲
Come on. That's...
拜托 这也
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I overheard him talking to your mom.
我偷听到他和你妈打电♥话♥
Sorry.
对不起
I know I shouldn't have said anything.
我知道我什么都不该说
Hey, guys, here we go. Here you are.
伙计 汽水来喽 接着
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
There's a weird mix-up going on here.
有些不太对劲
Lisa just said that she heard you talking to mom,
莉莎说她听到你和妈妈打电♥话♥
And you said something about you not really being my dad.
你说你不是我的亲生父亲
I... I don't know.
我不知道
It's... it's crazy.
这太荒谬了
Oh, Ty.
泰
It's true?
是真的吗
It can't be.
这不可能
I... this is me and... and you.
我和你...
It's, uh, it's complicated.
一言难尽
Don't you look at her.
别这样看着他
You lied. Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你一直在骗我 等等 等等
What, is this why you left mom? No.
这就是你抛弃妈妈的原因吗 不是
Yeah.
没错
I said I couldn't trust her, Ty.
我说我不能相信她 泰
What about me?
那我呢
You left me, too, dad.
你也抛弃了我 爸爸
What, you feel duped for raising somebody else's kid?
替别人养大孩子 你觉得自己很傻是吗
No. I love you, Ty,
不 我爱你 泰
Either way.
无论怎样
Please trust that.
请相信我
You need to go talk to your mom about this.
你要和你妈谈谈这事
Yeah, I will.
我会的
Ty!
泰
When I applied to be a part of "live aboard" at the healing center,
我在治疗中心申请飞船体验计划的时候
I never thought I'd get picked. and--
没有想到我居然会被选上
I never thought I'd get picked.
没有想到我居然会被选上
I've always thought of myself as having bad luck,
我一直觉得自己很不幸
But this... Why'd you think you had bad luck?
但这 为什么你会认为自己是不幸的呢
When I was 15, I had an appendectomy,
十五岁的时候 我做了阑尾切除手术
And complications left me unable to have children.
并发症使得我无法生育子女
I mean, I feel blessed for everything that I have.
能拥有这一切 我感到很满足
But at family reunions,
但在家庭方面
My siblings all have big families
我的兄弟姐妹都有一个大家庭
Not a one under eight kids. Everyone in your family?
都不下于八个孩子 你家里所有人都是吗
Yes.
是的
...siblings all have big families--
兄弟姐妹都有一个大家庭
Not a one under eight kids.
都不下于八个孩子
Not a one under eight kids. Everyone in your family?
都不下于八个孩子 你家里所有人都是吗
Yes. It's huge.
没错 很庞大的家族
Yes?
什么事
Joshua? Joshua, it's Ryan.
约书亚 约书亚 我是瑞安
You found it. Good.
你找到了 太好了
Yeah, hey, listen, we have a friend that's up there.
没错 听着 我们有一个朋友在船上
His name is Georgie Sutton.
他叫乔琪·萨顿
He went up there looking for me, and they caught him.
他到船上找我 被它们抓了
I haven't heard anything. Yeah, well, he's up there, okay,
我没收到任何消息 他在上面 好吗
And I need you to find him, all right? I will.
我要你找到他 行吗 我会的
Keep the comms device close.
保持联络
Is it true-- what you said?
你说的是真的吗
My stepdad faked that suicide note?
我继父的自杀遗言是假的
Yeah.
没错
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
That man changed my life.
他改变了我的人生
Yeah?
是吗
Good for you. He changed ours, too.
挺好的 他也改变我们的人生
Now listen to me, James.
听我说 詹姆斯
Your stepfather didn't abandon you.
你的继父没抛弃你们
He never would have left you and your mother
如果不是万不得已
If he wasn't forced to. How the hell would you know?
他不会抛下你母子二人 你怎么知道的
Because I'm the one that forced him to leave.
因为我就是那个迫使他离开的人
So what have you been doing this last year? Looking for you.
那么过去一年你都在干什么 找你
No, I mean, what have you experienced in your time here?
不 我是说 在地球上你都经历了什么
You never took a drive in the middle of the night
你没试过在午夜开着车
Just to feel the wind in your face?
让风吹拂过你的脸吗
Or had a cold pint on a warm day?
或是在大热天喝一大杯冰啤酒
Saw a woman who literally took your breath away?
见到一个美得让你窒息的女人
No, see, I think you've been touched,
我想你在人类当中生活
Living among people.
肯定过有感动的时刻
Maybe not much, but there's a glimmer.
也许并不多 但一定有
I can see it in your face.
从你脸上看得出来
You know, the humans--
你知道吗 人类
They have an expression they use when they realize
当意识到某件事对他们来说很重要的时候
what truly matters to them.
他们会使用一个词语
They say they've found their "true north."
他们会说他们找到了"归宿"
Well, I've found mine here, Ryan,
我在这里找到了我的归宿 瑞安
With that woman and that boy.
那个女人和那个男孩
What's that?
这是什么
That's my suicide note.
我的自杀遗言
Take a good look at that family in there, Ryan.
好好看看我在那边的家人 瑞安
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表