剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
that he and she won't understand.
他和安娜都无法读懂的密信
Look, we're covered either way.
我们做好双重保险
If he doesn't go to Anna with it,
如果他没有去找安娜
then he'll deliver the message, and we're a go.
而是传达了密信 我们就成功了
And if he takes it right to her?
那如果他直接交给安娜了呢
Then Anna gets her hands on a message that means nothing to her.
那她不过是得到了一条对她毫无意义的信息
Ryan, they've got Val.
瑞安 他们把瓦尔抓走了
It all happened so fast. You've gotta find her.
一切发生的太突然了 你一定要找到她
Anna has my baby.
安娜抓走了我的孩子
Tell her Ryan Nichols is here.
告诉她瑞安·尼科尔斯来了
You don't have clearance.
你没有登舰许可
Ah, get off me!
放开我
Let him aboard.
让他上船
I want to talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
He's dangerous.
他是个危险人物
Why don't we destroy him like any other traitor?
为什么不像处置其他叛徒一样杀了他
He was able to resist my bliss.
他能够摆脱极乐世界的控制
He fell in love with a human and turned Fifth Column.
他爱上了一个人类 转投第五纵队
You don't understand what we have in him.
你不明白他的价值
An enemy.
他就是一个敌人
Insight into our enemy,
仔细观察一下我们的敌人
the very thing that fuels humans--
让人类得以生生不息的东西
Love.
是爱
That's exactly why we have to study him,
这正是我们要研究他的原因
Up close.
彻底研究
If we can turn him back to us,
如果我们能让他回心转意
we can turn anyone.
我们就能收服所有人
Father?
神父
Your call sounded urgent.
你打电♥话♥ 像是有急事
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么
Yes, I was, uh, given this message from one of my parishioners.
对 这封信是一个教民给我的
It needs to be delivered to the mother ship.
必须马上送到母舰上去
I know that you have access.
我知道你可以进入母舰
Delivered to who, exactly?
具体是交给谁呢
I don't know. If you agree to help,
我不知道 如果你同意帮忙的话
you're to leave it in the medical bay.
就把这封信送到医疗站去
So you're saying that there are visitors
那你的意思是有些V星人
who are part of the fifth column?
也是第五纵队的成员吗
Yes, Chad.
是的 查德
Even her own kind are turning on Anna now.
现在连她的同族也对她倒戈相向了
And this message...
那这封信
I'm guessing it isn't a hallmark card.
我猜这绝对不是一封普通的信
Look, I wouldn't know. I'm just the messenger.
我也不知道 我只是帮忙转交而已
I'm--I'm tired of playing games with you, father.
我不想再和你兜圈子了 神父
The fifth column
第五纵队
blew up a shuttle full of innocent human beings.
炸毁了一艘载满无辜人类的飞船
All I've seen the Fifth Column do is hurt people.
据我所见 第五纵队一直都在伤害人类
They're lies, Chad.
这些都是谎言 查德
The shuttle shootdown was a setup.
那个飞船击毁事件是一个圈套
Anna wants to paint the fifth column as a terrorist group,
安娜想让第五纵队背上恐怖组织的黑锅
gather public support against them,
利用公众力量抵♥制♥他们
and thanks to you, she succeeded.
托你的福 她得逞了
Please, Chad.
拜托了 查德
Lisa.
丽莎
What is it, Joshua?
什么事 约书亚
That favor you owe me? It's time to repay it.
你欠我的那个人情 是时候偿还了
At 7 o'clock, we're gonna create a diversion
今晚七点 我们将发动一次佯攻
so your mother's eggs can be destroyed before they hatch.
这样你妈妈的卵就能在孵化前被摧毁了
What?
什么
Those soldiers are bred for destruction, Lisa...
那些战士们生来就是为了杀戮 丽莎
To kill humans.
为了残害人类
Here, take this.
给你 拿着这个
Joshua, you're asking me to betray my mother,
约书亚 你这是在让我背叛我的母亲
to murder my own kind.
让我谋杀我的族人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't.
我不能这么做
You know she has a plan for Tyler...
你知道她有个计划 针对泰勒
the humans.
还有其他人类
It's time for you to decide which side you're really on.
现在是决定你立场的时刻了
Get off me!
放开我
Where is she?!
她在哪儿
Val's here.
瓦尔就在这儿
She's safe for now.
她暂时没有生命危险
I just wish you would've come to me sooner.
真希望你们能早点来找我
Valerie's pregnancy is exceedingly risky.
瓦莱丽是高危产妇
It's a miracle.
她能活下来是个奇迹
So you kidnapped her? To save her.
所以你就绑♥架♥了她吗 是为了救她
If we'd have asked, would you have let me?
如果我们开口请求 你会让我们救她吗
She could've died down there.
她可能会死在地球上了
You're lying. You don't care about saving her.
你在撒谎 你根本不在乎能不能救她
All you wanna do is run tests, like she's a lab rat.
你不过是想进行实验 把她当小白鼠
You can fight us
你可以和我们殊死搏斗
or you can help us fight to save her life.
也可以和我们一道 拯救她的生命
It's your choice.
你自己决定吧
V Season1 Episode12
V星入侵 第一季 第十二集
Ryan.
瑞安
I'm so glad you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
We have to get out of here. You don't have to be afraid.
我们要离开这里 别害怕
Okay? But you warned me about the visitors.
好吗 但V星人的事 你警告过我
We don't have a choice right now
现在我们别无他选了
because Your pregnancy is just really complicated. It's dangerous.
因为你的怀孕情况太复杂了 很危险
We need their technology to deliver the baby.
我们得利用他们的技术来生下宝宝
Oh, it's coming, ryan.
要生了 瑞安
I'm scared.
我好害怕
Val, I'm so sorry for what I put you through.
瓦尔 很抱歉害你经受这一切
I'm sorry I left.
对不起 我离开了你
I love you.
我爱你
I don't want to do this alone, any of it.
我不想独自承受这一切 不要
You don't have to. I'm here now.
不会的 我在这里
Everything is gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Her vitals are dropping. The baby's crowning.
她的生命体征在下降 孩子快要出生了
You're gonna have to wait outside.
你必须到外面去等
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Please, let them save the baby.
拜托你了 让他们救宝宝吧
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
You ask me,
依我看
We need to send you up to that UFO more often.
我们应该多多送你到那飞船上去
Is that the explosive?
这就是那个炸♥弹♥吗
Yeah. The bomb you're gonna use to scramble the bitch's eggs
没错 这个用来炸飞那贱♥人♥的卵的炸♥弹♥
is a next gen gel explosive.
是个第二代凝胶炸♥药♥
Unlike nitrates and peroxide,
这跟硝♥铵♥炸♥药♥和过氧化氢炸♥药♥不同
it gives off no signature.
它不会发出任何信♥号♥♥
Yeah, even alien technology won't pick this puppy up.
即使是外星技术也查不出这小东西
What's with the handbag?
这手提包是干什么用的
Ah, just gonna hide it in the lining here.
只要把它藏在内衬里
And it's a clutch, not a handbag.
这是个晚宴包 不是手提包
What's the initiator?
引爆器在哪里
You got your cell phone?
你带手♥机♥了吗
Okay.
好了
You slip it in here like so.
你把它像这样滑进去
You set the timer...
然后按下定时器
And boom.
就会爆♥炸♥了
Marcus will be off the ship by 19:00.
马库斯在七点会离开母舰
Well, he's second in command.
他是副指挥
How you gonna get him off the ship?
你怎么让他离开母舰的
Well, I'm gonna grab a gecko by the peace ambassador center,
我会抓一个和平大使中心的V星人
have him get a message up to the ship...
叫他发送一条信息到母舰
to set a meeting with Marcus, and then...
要求和马库斯见个面 接着
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表