剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Hi. Thanks.
嗨 谢谢
You're a popular man.
你成了大众人物了
The V's are a hell of a story. Father...
V星人事可真多 神父...
Jack Landry. Yes, they are.
杰克·兰德里 说的没错
What can I do for you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
I've been watching your pieces on the healing centers.
我看了你对治疗中心的报道
And when you spoke about your aneurysm on TV,
你在电视上谈到你的动脉瘤之后
You gave a lot of people hope.
给很多人带去了希望
Many of them who were afraid of the V's aren't anymore,
很多害怕V星人的都不再感到恐惧
Thanks to you.
很感谢你
Oh, what's there to be afraid of--miracles?
有什么可害怕的 医学奇迹吗
No. Speaking of miracles, you were diagnosed,
不 说到奇迹 你得知诊断结果
- What was it, a week ago? - Yeah.
是什么时候 一周前吗 是的
Why have you waited so long to be healed?
那为什么要等这么久才接受治疗呢
Well, I'm beginning my treatments now.
我已经开始接受治疗了
We're telling the story in five parts for sweeps.
我们要分五集报道切除肿瘤的故事
How can I help you, father?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Some of my parishioners are concerned
据我的一些教众说
The V's are doing something in their centers that...
V星人在他们的治疗中心做一些
That we're not being told about.
不为我们所知的事情
I'm just asking for you to make sure that they are safe,
我只是想在他们接受治疗前问问你
Mr. Decker, before you endorse those healing centers.
德克尔先生 你确信他们安全吗
That's all I'm asking.
我想问的就这些
Good luck with sweeps.
祝你手术成功
Ryan, it's Erica. I haven't heard from you.
瑞安 我是埃丽卡 没得到你的消息
I'm getting worried. Please call me.
我很担心 请回我电♥话♥
Do you want to tell me what's really going on?
你能告诉我到底发生了什么事吗
Where's Tyler?
泰勒在哪里
He's on the phone with his girlfriend.
他在和他的女朋友聊电♥话♥
We both know that you didn't bring Tyler here for him.
我们都知道你来这不是为了泰勒
And you wouldn't be here if you didn't need something from me.
如果不是有求于我 你不会来这儿
I need you to keep him.
我需要你照顾他
Things are crazy in the city with work,
市区里工作缠身
And I'm barely home.
我很少回家
Well, work has always been busy.
工作总是这么忙
That's never been a problem before. Why now?
那从来不是个问题 现在怎么了
You might have noticed
你也许已经注意到
that the world has turned a little bit upside down since the visitors arrived.
自从V星人来后 这个世界就变得有些混乱
I'm working triple time.
我工作时间是以前的三倍
Please, Joe. He needs you.
拜托了 乔 他需要你
I need you to do this.
我需要你帮我这个忙
What are you not telling me?
你在对我隐瞒什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
I'll take him. Of course, I'll take him.
我会照顾他 我当然会
But you need to know that he thinks that...
但是你必须要知道 他觉得
that he's the reason why we split up.
我们离婚 是因为他
And we can't let him carry that weight.
我们不能让他有这个心理负担
It's time that we told him the truth
是时候告诉他真♥相♥了
About who he really is.
告诉他 他的真实身份
It's nice to meet you, Georgie.
很高兴认识你 乔琪
Ryan's an old friend.
我和瑞安是老朋友了
Here you go. Thank you.
请喝茶 谢谢
Come on in.
到里屋来
You know, I haven't been able to reach him all day.
我一整天没联♥系♥到他了
You haven't talked to him recently?
你和他通过话吗
Uh, no, I've been trying as well,
没有 我也一直打他电♥话♥
But he hasn't been answering.
可他没接
You know, he said he was gonna be working late,
他说过要工作到很晚
So I'm sure he's just busy.
所以我想他只是比较忙吧
Yeah. I'm sure he'll call soon.
是啊 我想他一会儿会回电♥话♥的
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
It is such a mess. Oh, that's okay. That's okay.
桌上太乱了 没关系 没关系
You're, um...
你是不是...
Pregnant.
怀孕了
Yeah. We're not really telling people yet.
是的 我们还没告诉别人呢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks. Do you have kids?
谢谢 你有孩子吗
Two.
有两个
You know, just, uh,
那个 我...
I'm I'm sorry to have bothered you. No.
抱歉打扰你了 不会
No, no, no. No. You just,
没事 没事 就请你
uh, just tell Ryan I stopped by.
告诉瑞安一声我来过
Okay, sure.
好的 没问题
Father.
神父
I've been thinking about what you said...
我一直在想你之前说的话
About your parishioners.
关于你教众的那番话
I've got questions.
我有些疑问
I may not have the answers you need.
恐怕我回答不了你
Then who does?
那谁能回答
You.
你自己
Me?
我
You have access to the ships, to Anna.
你可以登上飞船 有机会和安娜接触
You want the truth? That's the place to look--not here.
你想要真♥相♥吗 去她那找 而不是这里
You want me to go behind Anna's back
你要我背着安娜
And do what?
去做什么
Make sure the V's aren't doing anything that will harm us.
确认V星人不会做伤害人类的事情
You gotta give me something here, father--
神父 你这话没头没尾的
A place to start. I already gave you a place to start.
你得给我点头绪 我已经给了你提示了
I've got nothing else to give you
其它的我无可奉告
Except some frightened parishioners
但我可以告诉你 忏悔室里的教众们
In a confessional with a hunch.
惶恐不安 心怀不祥的预感
And you expect me to risk my entire career...
你想让我拿毕生的事业来冒险
On a hunch?
就凭一些预感
You already have a hunch something's wrong, Chad.
你已经感觉事有蹊跷了 查德
You wouldn't be here if you didn't.
不然你也不会来这儿
You won that race.
你赢了那场摩托车赛
No, Dad, Brandon won that race.
没有 爸爸 是布兰登赢了
He did not win that race. It was you.
他才没有赢呢 是你赢了
I didn't--but that was another time.
我没有 我赢是上一次的事了
Y-y-you took--
你 你超了他...
you went past him,
你超过了他
like, 50 feet before the end.
在距离终点大概五十英尺的地方
You don't remember that? Evans.
你不记得了吗 埃文斯
Work.
又是工作
Ryan's not back yet. Have you heard from him?
瑞安还没回来 你有他消息吗
No, I haven't heard from anybody.
没有 我没得到任何人的消息
I'm worried.
我很担心
What if he's hurt...
他会不会受伤了
Or worse?
甚至更糟
I was thinking of going up there.
我正在考虑上飞船找他
Georgie,
乔琪
Going up there now could make it worse. Stay put.
你上去可能会使情况更糟 先按兵不动
I'm headed back right now. I'll meet you at the church.
我现在马上回去 我们在教堂见面
Yeah, yeah, right.
好的 好的 行
You okay?
没事吧
Let me guess-- you gotta go back for work?
不用说我猜得到 你得回去工作了
Good guess. That okay?
你猜对了 这样可以吗
Yeah.
行啊
Dad asked if, uh, I could stay with him.
爸问我能不能留下陪他
I know you weren't thinking that, but, uh--
我知道你原本不是这么打算的 但是...
Tyler, you want to stay?
泰勒 你想留下来吗
Yeah. Is that okay?
想 这样可以吗
Yeah.
行啊
Just promise me one thing--
答应我一件事就行
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, okay?
别做我不会去做的事 好吗
Which leaves what?
那还有什么可以做的
Nothin'.
没了
Fine.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表