剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
You have this look,
你这个表情
like you're keeping a secret or something.
好像你有什么秘密一样
Sweetheart, I would never wanna keep any secrets from you.
亲爱的 我永远不会对你有所保留
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
Georgie, thanks for meeting me.
乔琪 多谢与我会面
Yeah. Well, you saved my life at the warehouse.
你在仓库救了我一命
It's the least I can do.
这是我力所能及的事了
How many others survived at that warehouse besides us?
除了我俩还有谁在仓库事件中幸存
I don't know. I haven't tried to
我不知道 在遭到伏击后
contact them since the ambush.
我还没试着联♥系♥他们
Look, I'm scared.
我很害怕
We don't know who to trust anymore.
我们不知道还能相信谁
With the V's being granted those visas,
V星人得到签证后
it's only gonna get worse.
事情只会变得更糟
We need to mount a resistance
我们需要在他们进一步
before they infiltrate any further.
渗透之前增强抵抗力
How?
怎么做
We don't have access to cash, bodies.
我们无法得到现金和人员
I've got access to both.
我都能搞到
You ever heard of John May?
你听说过约翰·梅吗
Guy's a myth.
只是个传奇人物
No, he's not a myth.
他不只是传奇
He's real.
他真实存在
John May is the leader of the Fifth Column.
约翰·梅是第五纵队的领袖
First group of visitors to ever
第一个背叛V星人的
turn against the leadership-- he started it.
纵队领袖 他是先驱
The visitors have sleeper cells everywhere.
V星人在每个地方都有隐蔽的窝点
Yeah, and so do we.
是啊 我们也有
The Fifth Column is down, but it's not out.
第五纵队失败了 但是还没暴露
We can win this.
我们能获取胜利
And if John May gets into this...
如果约翰·梅加入
He'll bring an army.
他会带来军队
He's regained consciousness?
他恢复意识了
Yes, but there was a lot of damage.
是的 但还有很多待修复损伤
We're still unsure if he's going to remember anything.
我们无法确定他是否能够恢复记忆
He has to.
他必须恢复
He was a highly placed sleeper for almost 20 years.
他成为高层卧底已经快二十年了
We have to know if he was compromised,
我们必须弄清他是否暴露了
and if so, by whom.
如果暴露了 是谁揭发的
I understand.
明白
You're awake.
你醒了
I'm Joshua.
我是约书亚
You gave us quite a scare.
你吓坏我们了
What?
什么意思
You're on the new york mother ship.
你现在在纽约母舰上
We don't usually get guys like you up here.
像你这种身份的人一般不能上母舰
It's kind of a big deal, actually. You're a real hero.
这确实是件大事 你是个真正的英雄
Yeah?
是吗
What'd I do? You were stabbed.
我怎么了 你被刺伤了
Whoever did it was going for your heart.
凶手想刺穿你的心脏
If you were human, they would've killed you.
如果你是人类早已经死了
Joke's on them, right?
很庆幸你不是 对吧
You were left for dead.
你被丢在那自生自灭
Posttraumatic amnesia.
外伤性健忘症
It might take a while before it all comes back.
你需要一段时间恢复记忆
I need you to help me remember who did this to me.
你得帮我想起到底是谁想杀了我
V Season 1 Episode 03
《V星入侵》 第一季 第3集
At the center of the growing protest movement
在日益严重的抗♥议♥游♥行♥中♥央♥
against the V's is a woman named Mary Falkner.
是一位名叫玛丽·福克纳的女士
Mrs. Falkner, the widow of lieutenant David Falkner,
福克纳夫人是戴维福克纳中尉的遗孀
whose F-16 fighter jet went down the day the V's arrived,
福克纳中尉驾驶的F16在V星人抵达那天坠毁
Has been on a hunger strike for six days.
福克纳女士已经绝食六天进行抗♥议♥
She has gathered quite a following,
她有相当多的支持者
And she had this to say yesterday...
她昨天如下说道
They say the V's medical cures can save lives.
他们说V星人的药品可以救命
But how does that make up for the death of my husband?
但他们怎么解释我丈夫的死
Or the 6♥4♥2 other souls around the world
还有当天全球范围内被害的
who were killed that day
6♥4♥2个无辜的灵魂
in accidents caused by their arrival?
难道都只是意外吗
The FBI are on their way. This Falkner widow
联邦探员快到了 这个寡妇
is gonna speak live on national television...
准备在咱们大厦外面
outside our building.
进行全国直播演说
I heard. It's planned for later today.
我听说了 演讲在今天晚些时候开始
She's becoming the face of the protest movement.
她逐渐成为抗♥议♥运动的代表
Give me as much information on Mary Falkner as you can.
给我玛丽·福克纳的全部资料
I wanna know everything about her...
我要了解关于她的一切
her dead husband, her child, her family.
她死去的丈夫 孩子和家庭
We have to stop this now.
我们现在必须阻止这一切
V's, go home! V's, go home!
V星人滚回家 V星人滚回家
I feel like this is all my fault, man.
我觉得这都是我的错 老兄
If you hadn't punched that dude in front of Lisa,
如果你没在莉莎面前打那家伙
you'd be going in there with me right now.
你就可以和我一起进去了
I know I screwed up this whole peace ambassador thing,
我知道我把和平大使这事搞砸了
but, uh, I'll find a way to make it right.
但我会想办法补救的
Well, maybe Lisa could talk to somebody.
也许莉萨可以找人说说情
I don't want to get her in any more trouble.
我不想再麻烦她
We've had multiple calls from this guy.
我们接到这家伙很多电♥话♥
Profiled as mid to late 20s, white male,
特征是25至30岁白人男性
mentally unstable.
精神不稳定
Exmilitary? He knows his weapons.
退役老兵吗 他会使用武器
Based on those last calls, he's not just blowin' off steam.
我看最后一通电♥话♥ 他不只是发脾气那么简单
This guy's got a plan.
他是有预谋的
V's, go home!
V星人滚回家
This is a volatile situation.
形势变化反复无常
Last thing we need is paniced mob
我们最不想看到恐慌和动♥乱♥
or anything that might provoke that shooter to open fire,
或者可能任何引起枪手开火的事件
which is we'll be coordinating with V security.
我们要和V星安全机构合作
We'll have to keep a low profile and work together.
我们要精诚合作 低调行事
Each FBI agent will be partnered with a V.
每个联调局探员和一个V星探员搭档
I don't need a partner.
我不需要搭档
It's not up to you, Evans.
你说了不算 埃文斯
Agent Evans, I have been assigned to you.
埃文斯探员 我被指派给你
I hope that won't be a problem.
没问题吧
No, it's fine.
没问题 很好
I understand your reluctance.
我知道你不愿意
Your species is naturally mistrusting.
人类天性多疑
First thing I'm going to need
首先我需要
is access to your surveillance center.
使用你们的监控中心
That's in our restricted zone.
那在我们的禁区
I know.
我知道
This is your surveillance for the whole center?
这就是你们的监视系统吗
Your government gave us this building when we got here.
我们来的时候你们政♥府♥给了这栋大楼
We didn't really have time to change anything.
我们没时间做改动
We need to adjust
我们要调整
these two cameras in the north courtyard.
北广场的两个摄像头
There's a blind spot between them.
它们之间有死角
Our shooter is not gonna stand out.
枪手已经隐蔽起来
He'll try to appear casual.
他会装作若无其事地出现
Look for baseball hats, hands in pockets...
寻找戴棒球帽 手插在口袋里的人
anyone whose agenda does not fit their surroundings.
任何行为异常的人
There is one thing.
有件事要说明一下
If there are injuries, we'd like assurances
如果有人受伤
that our people will be treated by our own medical staff.
我们的人要由我们自己的医疗人员治疗
No offense intended. No, I completely understand.
没有冒犯之意 完全理解
You ready to go?
准备好了吗
Yeah,let's go.
当然 走吧
George. George
乔治 乔治
It's Erica. Leave a message.
我是埃丽卡 请留言
Erica, it's me. I think we just got our first break.
埃丽卡 是我 我想我们有突破了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表