剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on V.
《V星入侵》前情提要
My name is Anna,
我的名字叫安娜
and I am the leader of my people.
是我们星球的领导者
They're calling themselves "the visitors".
他们称自己为V星来客
You watching? Yeah, I'm watching.
你在看电视吗 是的 我正看呢
You all seem to be what we consider attractive.
你们似乎都长得很迷人
You're not so bad yourself.
你自己也长得不赖
Whenever Anna has something significant to say,
无论安娜有什么重要的事要宣布
we would like her to say it through you.
我们希望通过你来向大家宣布
They knew we were coming. Someone tipped them off.
他们知道我们要来 有人给他们通风报信
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
I'm not gonna put my fiancee at risk.
我不会让我的未婚妻冒风险
Welcome to the New York mother ship.
欢迎来到纽约母舰
Have you heard about our new peace ambassador program?
你有听说过我们的和平大使计划吗
You two are obsessed with visitors.
你俩已经对V星人着魔了
They call it spreading hope.
他们称之为播撒希望
Take this and go to this address.
拿着它 去这个地方
All the information's inside.
所有的信息都在里面
The visitors didn't just get here.
V星人绝对不是刚到地球
They've been here for years.
他们已经在地球很多年了
They'll take over unless we can stop them.
他们会取而代之 除非我们能够阻止他们
You were right to fight.
你进行反抗是对的
There's others out there like me.
还有一些像我一样的人
We'll help.
我们会帮助你们
They have a big head start.
他们已经领先了我们一大步
They're arming themselves with the most powerful weapon out there.
他们用最强大的武器武装他们自己
What big weapon? Devotion.
什么强大的武器 关爱
I don't know who to trust anymore.
我不知道还能相信谁
I can't get the image of Dale just lying there out of my head.
脑海里戴尔死时的画面总是挥之不去
What do we do now?
现在我们该怎么做
We help build a resistance. We recruit.
我们要建立一个抵抗组织 招纳反抗人士
We have to be careful.
我们必须小心行事
We'll be careful.
我们一定会小心的
Are we the only ones who got away?
只有我们逃出来了吗
No, there were others.
不 还有其他人
What's going on? It's going to the warehouse.
发生什么事了 它正向那仓库飞去
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
They're cleaning up.
他们在清理现场
What? We have to do something.
什么 我们得有所行动
No. It has to be anonymous.
不要 必须打匿名电♥话♥才行
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
这里是警局 请报告您的情况
Oh, my god. It's a massacre. Please.
天啊 死了很多人 快来
Please, they're killing people. You have to come.
他们正在杀人 你们一定要赶过来
Okay, slow down, ma'am. Where are you?
请说清楚一点 女士 你现在的位置在哪
It's a warehouse
这里是个仓库
4400 Pier Avenue, Brooklyn.
布鲁克林区 码头大道4400号♥
Please send the police.
请赶快派警员过来
Let's go. We're sitting ducks out here. Come on.
快走 我们在这只能是坐以待毙 快
I'm contacting dispatch now. How many people were killed?
我正联♥系♥指挥中心 伤亡人数是多少
I don't know, a lot. Look,
我不知道 总之很多 听着
just send everyone that you've got.
把能调过来的警♥察♥都调过来
Okay, ma'am, don't hang up.
好的 女士 别挂电♥话♥
I need to confirm that address with you again.
我需要确认一下您刚才所说的地址
You're at 4400 Pier Avenue? Yes.
你现在在码头大道4400号♥吗 对
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你说多少次才够
I'm gonna stay with you on the line until help arrives.
在警方到达之前 请跟我保持通话
What's your name, ma'am? Ma'am?
请问您的姓名是 女士 女士
Hang up! Hang up!
挂电♥话♥ 快挂电♥话♥
They must've seen us.
他们肯定是看到我们了
No. They intercepted the call.
不是 他们截获了刚才那个电♥话♥
What? The visitors they traced the call.
什么 那些V星人 他们追踪了电♥话♥
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
How is any of this possible?
已经发生的事 哪一件是可能的
Dale was my partner. He was one of 'em.
戴尔是我的搭档 却是他们一伙的
He's been my partner for seven years,
他已经跟我搭档七年了
long before the ships showed up.
远远早于飞船的出现
Anyone could be a visitor.
任何人都有可能是V星人
Jack, go home.
杰克 先回家吧
What?
什么
Go home. Act normal.
先回家去 不要表现出任何异样
Pretend this never happened.
装作这一切都不曾发生
Wait, we can't just walk away from this.
等等 我们不能将这一切都弃之不顾
We can't attack it head-on, either. It's too dangerous.
但我们也不能贸然反抗 这太危险了
I have to figure out what to do.
我必须先想出合适的方式
Go home. Don't trust anyone.
先回家吧 不要相信任何人
Anyone
任何人
Tyler?
泰勒
God! Whoa!
天啊 哦
Ty. Tyler.
泰 泰勒
I thought you were...
我以为你
Where have you been? Withwith Brandon.
你去哪儿了 和 和布兰登在一起
All night?
整晚都是吗
Y-yeah.
是的
My bike broke down. Uh... Okay.
我的摩托车坏了 好吧
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Ty, I need to talk to you about yesterday.
泰 关于昨天的事我要跟你谈谈
It is really important to me
那对我很重要
that you don't get involved with the visitors.
你不能和V星人打交道
I know they're exciting and kinda cool,
我知道他们很有趣 很酷
but...
但是
For me, can you do that?
你能为了我 远离他们吗
Yeah. O-okay.
好吧 我会的
You're just saying that.
你只是随便说说
Promise.
我要你保证
Yeah. I mean, if it--if it's
好吧 我是说 如果 如果
that big of a deal to you, um...
如果你真的把这件事看的很重要的话
No more visitor stuff. You know, I...
那我就不再跟V星人打交道了 我
I promise.
我保证
Good.
很好
I need you to be safe.
我希望你平安无事
II am. Okay.
我没事 这就好
Cancan I go to bed now? Yeah.
我能去睡觉了吗 当然
I love you, Ty.
我爱你 泰
After three weeks of evaluation,
经过三个星期的评估
a decision on whether the U.S.
关于美国是否与V星人
will establish diplomatic ties with the visitors
建立外交关系的决定
may come as early as today.
可能今天就会公布
The decision will be based in large part
决定与否主要是参照
on a recommendation from the Visitor Threat Assessment Joint Task Force.
V星威胁联合调查组的建议
Establishing relations would grant the visitors
建立外交关系将授予V星来客
full freedom of movement within our nation's borders.
在我国边境内自♥由♥活动的权利
There's been much debate over the last few weeks as to...
前几周人们就此事议论纷纷
Establishing ties with the visitors Is a good thing, Jack.
和V星来客建立外交关系是好事情 杰克
More souls to save. You'll see.
你会看到有更多的灵魂被拯救
...Though high ranking visitors have been granted limited...
尽管V星高层已被限制...
Oh, the police came by last night.
对了 警♥察♥昨晚来过
They wanted to talk to you
他们想找你谈谈
About that poor man who was stabbed to death yesterday.
关于昨天那个被刺死的可怜男人
Said they'd be back this morning.
他们说早上还会回来
You left your gun in my car.
你把枪落在我车里了
Evans.
埃文斯
Erica, it's Paul. Have you seen Dale?
埃丽卡 我是鲍尔 你有看到戴尔吗
Dale?
戴尔
No. Not since yesterday. Why?
没 昨天开始就没看到过他 怎么了
I need you to get in here. He's missing.
我要你现在过来 他失踪了
Okay.
知道了
Last night was great.
昨晚美妙极了
Better than great.
岂止美妙
You know, maybe I should hide rings all over the house.
或许我该把戒指藏在房♥子的每个角落
How's your arm?
你手臂怎么样了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表