剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I just feel you should know the truth.
我认为你应该知道真♥相♥
Ty?
泰
I always wondered why he left.
我一直不明白他为什么离开
Deep down, maybe...
我隐约觉得 也许
I even knew... it had to do with me.
我知道 这和我有关
It didn't, honey.
和你没关系 亲爱的
What did dad tell you?
爸爸跟你说了什么
I know everything, mom.
妈妈 我什么都知道了
The tests are wrong.
化验结果是错的
The doctors were wrong. He is your dad.
医生也是错的 他是你的爸爸
I promise.
我保证
Not according to him.
他不是那么说的
I know.
我知道
How could you not tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Because...
因为
I was scared you wouldn't believe me,
我害怕你不相信我
and, Tyler,
泰勒
I thought if I just kept going,
我以为如果我假装若无其事地生活下去
that somebody would tell me that it was a mistake,
会有人来告诉化验结果是错的
because it is, it's a mistake.
因为这的确是错的
I didn't. I never...
我不想 我从未
I thought that I could always trust you.
我以为我可以一直信任你
Baby, you can. Ty, you can.
亲爱的 你可以 泰 你完全可以
I was coming home to tell you.
我回家正是为了告诉你
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Because it's true.
因为这就是真♥相♥
How can believe you?
我怎么相信你
Please. please, Tyler. Please.
泰勒 不要走 相信我
It's not true.
那些都不是真的
It's not.
不是真的
It's not true!
那些都是假的
Honey?
亲爱的
Val?
瓦尔
George Sutton died.
乔治·萨顿死了
The emotional trauma must have been too intense for him.
他无法承受巨大的情感创伤
We did not get any names.
他没有供出任何同伙
"John May lives"--
约翰·梅万岁
Trite and untrue,
老一套的江湖骗局
but even still, the message the Fifth Column sent
即便是假的 第五纵队散播的谣言
seems to have produced something of a groundswell.
也已经在民众中掀起了轩然大♥波♥
Let them have this one victory...
暂且让他们小胜一次
Because I'm about to deliver them...
因为我要让他们
A thousand defeats.
永无宁日
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表