剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I got him.
抱好了
I'll take care of Georgie. Just be safe.
我来照顾乔琪 注意安全
You, too.
你也是
Did you think you were gonna get away?
你觉得你跑得掉吗
Huh? You thought you were gonna get away this time.
你觉得你这次还跑得了吗
You can't stop us,
你无法阻止我们
Filthy traitor!
可耻的叛徒
No! No!
不
You're a visitor.
你是V星人
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Erica, you and I want the same thing.
埃丽卡 你我目标一致
We both want to know what Combs was doing.
我们都想知道科姆在搞什么鬼
Except now I got nothing. You just shot him.
我们什么都没得到 你朝他开枪了
He was gonna kill you.
他刚才要杀你
We're on the same side, Erica.
我们是盟友 埃丽卡
Everything that I've told you is true.
我告诉你的一切都是真的
Except that you're a visitor.
除了你是V星人那点
Never said I wasn't.
没说过我不是
Sirens are gettin' close.
警笛声越来越近了
What's it gonna be?
你想怎么样
Hi. Uh,
你好
A friend of mine called and made an appointment for me.
我的朋友打电♥话♥帮我预约了
The diagnostic scan provides an image
这种诊断扫描提供的图像
Of every system in your body on a cellular scale
可以精确到你身体器官的每个细胞
A level of detail our medical technology
这种精密程度让我们的医疗技术
Can't even begin to fathom.
望尘莫及
Okay, I'm all set.
我准备好了
Now for anyone who's had an M.R.I. or a C.A.T. Scan,
对做过核磁共振或CT扫描的人来说
This scan is...
这种扫描
Well, I gotta say, it's kinda pleasant.
我要说 让你很舒适
Okay, cut.
好了 停
Check that back for me, will you, Gary? Thank you.
帮我回放检查一下 加里 谢谢
Getting everything you need, Mr. Decker?
都拍好了吗 德克尔先生
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
是
Could we use a little more freedom to walk around,
我们能随便转转吗
Talk to some of the patients... You know, alone.
采访一下病人 单独采访
I understand.
我理解
Tight schedule, I'm afraid.
抱歉 日程紧张
Maybe next time.
下次吧
How does priest know the way around a bullet wound?
牧师怎么会知道如何处理枪伤
Army chaplain. Two tours in Iraq.
军队牧师 去了伊♥拉♥克♥两次
You and the blonde are full of surprises.
你和那个金发美女真是惊喜不断
You went after that V in the garage, didn't you?
你在车♥库♥追杀那个V星人 对吧
I did what was right if we want to win this thing.
要打赢这场战争 我只能这么做
You got lucky. The bullet went through.
你运气好 子弹穿过了你的身体
Oh, yeah, I'm fucky lucky.
是 真♥他♥妈♥走运
All right...
好了
This is gonna hurt.
这会有点疼
You know, pretty soon,
很快就好了
You' gonna need to decide what you are
你要决定你的归属
A priest or a soldier.
是牧师还是战士
Okay, look,
好
We're not gonna get anywhere until
你的问题不问出口
You get your question out,
我们就会一直僵持下去
So... go.
所以 问吧
What happened to Combs?
科姆怎么了
Suicide pill.
吃了自杀药丸
Leaves no real evidence behind, nothing but ash.
尸体会变为灰烬 不留一丝痕迹
All V's carry one. Next.
每个V星人都有一片 下一个
He called you a traitor.
他说你是叛徒
Are there other V's like you fighting against Anna?
有其他V星人像你一样对抗安娜吗
They're called the Fifth Column.
他们被称为第五纵队
Good to know.
听起来不错
Good.
很好
This just looks like paperwork.
这些看来只是普通文件
Wait a minute.
等等
He would get all of his supplies from his department,
他会从他自己的部门获得所有支援
right?
对吗
Probably.
大概是吧
So what's his connection to the Lyndhurst Shipping Company?
那么他和林德赫斯特航运公♥司♥的关系怎么解释
Let's go check it out.
我们去查清楚
The murdered sleeper agent was a valuable asset.
被谋杀的那名卧底是我们的优秀人才
Had he been debriefed,
通过询问他
He would have provided us with invaluable information.
我们就可以得到无价的情报
Someone prevented that from happening.
而某个内鬼却坏了我的好事
Would you please join the rest?
你可以去和其他人站到一起吗
You are a part of the medical staff, aren't you?
你难道不是医疗队的一员吗
Unless the guilty party steps forward to take responsibility,
除非凶手自己站出来认罪
I'm gonna need to choose one of you
否则我就要拿你们其中的一个开刀
To set an example.
以儆效尤
The innocent will suffer.
无辜的人将会受苦
Last chance.
最后一次机会
Long live the Fifth Column.
第五纵队万岁
Joshua.
约书亚
As lead medical officer, you will carry out the sentence.
作为医疗队队长 由你来行刑
Skin him.
扒了他的皮
Am I in trouble with your mom?
你妈妈会看不上我吗
Why would you be in trouble?
为什么会看不上你
I don't know.
我不知道
When you called and said she wanted to meet me,
因为你说你妈妈想见我
If it was my mom, I'd be in trouble.
如果是我妈 我肯定惨了
Mine's not like that.
我妈妈不会那样
Is it so much more evolved than we are?
你们就那么先进吗
Oh, my god. That, that's Anna.
天哪 那是安娜
Do you know her or...
你认识她还是...
Yeah. That's my mom.
当然 她就是我妈妈
Come on.
来吧
Lisa's told me all about you.
莉莎在我面前经常提到你
She, uh, didn't tell me, uh, a lot about you.
她 在我面前 很少提你
But I already know a lot about you,
但是我听过很多关于你的事情
I'd like to take some time to get to know Tyler.
我想和泰勒聊聊 了解一下他
Is that all right with you?
这样可以吗
Sure.
当然
Don't worry.
别担心
She doesn't bite.
她不咬人的
See you later.
回头见
Excuse me. Can I talk to you for a second?
不好意思 能问你点事吗
Thank you.
非常感谢
I'm so lost.
我迷路了
I was looking for 5700 Gibbs, and, and
我在找吉伯斯路5700号♥ 然后
You know, that address is right over, uhh!
那个地址就在...
Erica.
埃丽卡
How's Georgie?
乔琪怎么样了
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Protocol nine. Tells everybody in the building
九号♥命令 告诉楼里的所有人
To evacuate immediately.
立即进行撤离
They'll meet at a rally point off site until further notice.
他们会聚在一个远离这的集结点等待进一步指令
Should buy us some time while we're in there.
这可以为我们争取点时间
There you go.
快点
All right. Let's move.
好了 行动
Lisa's happiness has always been the highest priority for me.
莉莎的幸福一直是我最关心的问题
Right now you seem to be a big part of her life.
而她现在把你视为她生命中最重要的一部分
She's quite taken with you.
她被你深深地迷住了
Me too. I mean, you know, with her.
我也一样 我是说 我也对她十分着迷
Good. I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
I wanted to make sure you felt the same.
我只想确认你也喜欢她
I think it's universal instinct
我认为 普天下的母亲
For mothers to be protective of their young.
保护子女的本能是共通的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表