剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Lisa mentioned you liked motorcycles.
莉莎跟我提过你喜欢摩托车
Yeah, I'm kind of hooked on machines.
是的 我对机器有点着迷
I think you'll enjoy this.
那我想你会喜欢这个
This is the propulsion system we use on each of our 29 ships.
这是29艘飞船都在使用着的推进系统
This... is the engine room.
这里是 引擎室
You've gotta be kidding me.
实在太不可思议了
No human has ever seen this before.
之前没有任何人类见过这些
You are the first, Tyler.
你是第一个 泰勒
I thought you'd like it.
我觉得你会喜欢这些的
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
How could you sacrifice yourself?
你为什么要牺牲自己
You had to be protected.
因为你必须活下去
You're one of Anna's closest advisors.
你是安娜最贴身的顾问
That makes you the best hope for the Column.
也是纵队最大的希望
I can't move my body.
我动不了
I gave you something.
因为我给你服了些药
I can't do this. She suspects you.
我下不了手 她已经怀疑你了
That's why she's making you do it. You have to.
所以她会让你来做 你必须这么做
Joshua, do it.
约书亚 动手吧
My death will be meaningless if you're found out.
如果你被发现 我的死就没意义了
Erica!
埃丽卡
Come on.
过来
You gotta see this.
你得看看这个
R6?
R6
What the hell is R6?
R6是什么鬼东西
What they're putting in their vitamin shot.
他们把这个加到维生素注射剂里
They're experimenting on people.
他们在人身上做试验
Is that the vitamin shot?
这是维生素注射剂吗
No. It's the flu vaccine.
不是 是流感疫苗
What, human vaccine?
什么 人类疫苗
They're not mixing their drug into the vitamin shot.
他们没把自己的药加到维生素注射剂里
They're mixing it into our flu vaccine.
而是加到了人类的流感疫苗里
Shipment leaves tomorrow.
货明天就要被运走
They did everything from here--
他们在这里实施了一切阴谋
Test it on humans,
用人类测试
Packaged it to look like the flu shot.
把药包装得像流感疫苗注射剂
When this shipment mingles with the real shots,
如果这些货和真的注射剂混在一起
No one will be able to tell the difference.
绝对可以以假乱真
And no government agency's gonna be worrying about a flu vaccine
当政♥府♥机构检查V星人制成的维生素剂时
When they've got a V vitamin to evaluate.
他们也不会对流感疫苗心存疑虑
Which, in all likelihood, is nothing more than a vitamin shot.
大家多半会认为这只是维生素注射剂
They know exactly how to play us.
他们知道怎么瞒天过海
The media bombards us with stories of epidemics,
媒体大肆报道世界流行病
Pandemics, so we run out. We get a shot to protect ourselves.
我们就胆战心惊 于是为求自保而注射疫苗
That's what the V's are counting on--
而这正中了V星人下怀
Our--our predictability,
我们的预见能力
Our human nature.
我们的人性
It's very calculated, isn't it?
他们算得很准 不是吗
Everything that Anna does is calculated.
安娜做的每件事都是经过算计的
So what, we stop doing what makes us human?
那怎么办 我们要抛弃人类的秉性吗
All I'm saying is the more predictable we are,
我想说的是 我们越是预期未来
The more vulnerable we are.
就越容易被他们钻空子
I'm gonna keep this as evidence.
我要把这个作为证据
The rest we destroy.
剩下的全部销毁
The diagnostic scan detected your heart condition,
诊断扫描仪检查了你的心脏
And it is a condition we can heal.
我们有能力治疗你的心脏
Oh, my god. That's wonderful.
天哪 太好了
I was just looking for a change in meds.
我正想换药
But the thing is, Ms. Stevens,
但是问题是 史蒂文斯女士
The diagnostic also turned up something else.
经诊断 我们还发现了其他问题
Something else?
其他问题
They came back.
他们回来了
They figured it out. They know we're here.
他们发现我们在这了
You guys go. I'll be there.
你们快走 我留守此地
Where the hell are you going?
你要去哪
Every V security system has a fail-safe.
每个V星防御系统都设有自动防故障装置
Hurry. Come on! they're coming! let's go!
快点 他们来了 我们撤
Mr. Decker.
德克尔先生
Yes?
是我
May we have a word before you go?
你走之前我们能谈下吗
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry. I just-- I wanted to make sure I heard you right.
不好意思 我想确认下我刚才听到的话
You think I'm gonna die?
你们认为我将死去
Had you not come here, almost certainly.
如果你不来这里 我几乎敢确定
In approximately six months,
在大约六个月后
You will develop a basilar artery aneurysm.
你会患上基底动脉瘤
But we can heal you, prevent it from developing.
但我们能够治疗它 阻止其恶化
You wouldn't be offended if I got a second opinion, would you?
如果我向另一专家咨♥询♥ 不会冒犯你们吧
Your technology won't be able to detect this
人类的科技尚未能诊断出你的病
Until it's too late.
直到为时已晚
I know this kind of news is difficult, Mr. Decker.
德克尔先生 我明白你很难接受这晴天霹雳
But the science is incredibly accurate.
但科学绝对是准确无误的
Would you like a printout of your medical history
你需要你的病史资料吗
To take with you to your second opinion?
你可以把它带给你的人类专家看看
I didn't give you my medical history.
我没有给你们病史啊
We analyze in four dimensions-- the fourth being time.
我们用四维来分♥析♥事物 第四维即时间
Medically we can determine what's going to happen
医学角度上讲我们能够诊断潜在的病患
As well as what's already happened.
以及已有的疾病
Any trauma your body sustained over the years,
长年来你身上积蓄的创伤
There's a biological marker of it stored in every cell.
它以生物学标记的形式被存放在每个细胞中
We just extrapolate the data.
我们只是根据数据推断而已
Chicken pox at age 8, bronchitis at 14,
8岁 水痘 14岁 支气管炎
A broken femur, 26.
26岁 股骨骨折
Appendicitis at 31
31岁 阑尾炎
And migraines your whole life.
还有伴随一生的偏头痛
As I said, Chad,
正如我所说的 查德
Incredibly accurate.
准确无误
But the good news is, we can heal you.
而好消息是我们能够治愈你
The bad news is
坏消息是
There is a long waiting list.
你前面还有许多等候批准的申请人
Though I suppose if you're open to it,
但如果你能按我们说的做
We could work something out.
我们能想出解决办法
It may not be anything more than a hiccup to Anna,
今晚这件事也许对安娜打击不大
But tonight we landed a punch.
但至少我们打出了第一拳
Yeah, we did.
没错
Speaking of punches, father, you got a hell of a right hook.
神父 说起来你的右勾拳还真不赖
That V didn't see it coming.
那个V星人完全没防备
You guys gonna be okay getting home?
你们自己回家没问题吧
Yeah, we'll manage. Yeah.
没问题 对
We made a difference tonight.
今晚我们初战告捷
Our plan is beginning to take hold.
我们的计划开始生效了
Lisa was right. Tyler is the one.
莉莎说得没错 泰勒就是最佳人选
What is it?
什么事
The warehouse containing all of the R6 compound has been lost.
我们失去了装R6药剂的仓库
How?
怎么回事
In an explosion. It's all been destroyed.
发生了爆♥炸♥ 仓库全被摧毁
It was sabotage.
这是蓄意破坏
We received a message from the warehouse moments before.
不久前我们收到了一条发自仓库的消息
John May Lives.
[约翰·梅万岁]
Word has spread quickly. Every ship has heard.
谣言四起 每条飞船都有听闻
There was already a growing concern,
本就人心惶惶
But now there is real fear.
现在他们开始真的恐惧了
Then we'll have to manage their fear.
那我们就得控制他们的恐惧
Remind everyone that even amid talk of the Fifth Column...
要让每个人知道 即使有第五纵队
Of John May...
即使有约翰·梅
They have me.
还有我在
No need for regrets for mistakes made yesterday.
别再惋惜昨天的错误
The past is gone.
过去的尽已逝去
No looming fate,
前方不再有未知的命运
No uncontrollable destiny.
不再有无法掌握的命运
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表