剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Once you recover the mother and the father,
一旦找到混血儿的双亲
bring them to Joshua.
就交给约书亚
Dissect them.
解剖他们
Find out how this pregnancy came to be
弄清受孕的原因
and how we can stop it from happening again.
并查明我们能如何阻止受孕再度发生
And the baby?
那婴儿呢
Destroy it.
干掉
We've come too far to let it interfere with our plans.
我们已孤注一掷 不能让这个杂种坏了大事
I want it out of me.
我想把孩子打掉
That's not an option. You're too far along.
这个想法不可取 现在为时以晚
No.
不
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You're a visitor, too, aren't you?
你也是V星人 是不是
I am sorry.
我十分抱歉
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
How could you not say something?
你怎么能一直瞒着我
What were you thinking?
你究竟在想些什么
Sorry, but I did it to protect you, okay,
抱歉 但我隐瞒一切是为了保护你
and that's still our baby.
这还是我们的孩子
No, it's not our baby. It's a lie.
不 这不是我们的孩子 这是个谎言
I-I don't-- I don't even know what it is.
我 我 我甚至不知道这是个什么
I know you're scared, okay, but we're running out of time.
我知道你吓坏了 但是我们快没时间了
When you were at the healing center,
你在治疗中心时
did they give you anything?
他们给你注射或服用了什么东西吗
A vitamin shot.
一种维他命针剂
They said it would be good for the baby.
他们说对孩子有好处
They...
他们
They said it would be good for the baby.
他们说对孩子有好处
What?
怎么了
They injected you with R-6. It allows them to track you.
他们给你注射了R-6 这样就可以追踪你
But don't worry. It won't harm you or the baby.
但是别担心 不会伤害到孩子的
R-6 masks itself in humans as saline.
R-6在人体内以盐的形式出现
Now I've been working on a way
现在我正在研制一种方法
to try and block its ability to transmit.
试着阻碍其发射信♥号♥♥
This shot raises the PH level in your body.
这种针剂能降低你体内的PH值
The acidity neutralizes the tracking function.
酸性能减弱R-6的追踪功能
But it could take up to 24 hours to take effect.
但要24小时才能起效
Do it. Then we gotta go.
打吧 打完针我们就走
You're gonna need a doctor to monitor the baby--
你们需要一个医生来监护婴儿的状况
A V doctor.
一个V星医生
You jump into this now...
现在你也卷进来了
You give up everything.
你甘愿放弃一切
There's nothing more important than this baby, Ryan.
瑞安 没有什么比这个孩子更重要了
Not anymore.
不再有了
Erica, it's Ryan.
埃丽卡 我是瑞安
Did you find Val? Is she okay?
你找到瓦尔了吗 她还好吗
Yeah, she's with me, but the V’s are on to us.
很好 她和我在一起 但V星人盯上我们了
I gotta get her out of town.
我要带她出城
Where?
去哪儿
There's a couple from the old resistance--
有对夫妇是抵抗组织的老成员
the Thompsons.
汤普森夫妇
Back in the day, they helped Fifth Column disappear.
过去他们曾帮助第五纵队销声匿迹
When will you be back?
你什么时候回来
I won't.
我不回来了
I can't win this without you, Ryan.
瑞安 没有你我无法取胜
I need to stay with Val and the baby, Erica.
埃丽卡 我必须守着瓦尔和孩子
Okay, I lose them, I've got nothing to fight for.
如果失去了他们 我就失去了战斗的理由
Now look, I know I told you to keep Tyler
听着 我让你向泰勒
in the dark about this whole thing,
隐瞒这一切
but maybe I was wrong about that.
但是我可能错了
Okay, I should have told Val the truth from the beginning.
我一开始就该把真♥相♥告诉瓦尔
You can do this without me, Erica.
没有我 你们也能成功 埃丽卡
Okay, Jack has the comms device. He knows how it works.
联络装置在杰克那里 他会用
You need help on the mother ship,
如果需要母舰上的帮助
You talk to joshua.
你们就去找约书亚
He's your guy now, okay?
他是你们的人了 好吗
Get Val somewhere safe, okay?
把瓦尔送到安全的地方 好吗
Good luck.
祝你好运
You, too.
你也是
This is Chad Decker.
我是查德·德克尔
Welcome to a "Prime Focus" special report.
欢迎收看《焦点关注》特别报道
A few days ago, I told you that the visitors had diagnosed me
几天前 我告诉你们V星来客诊断出
With a life-threatening brain aneurysm.
我患有致命的脑动脉瘤
So today, I head up to the mother ship for the surgery
所以今天 我将登上母舰去接受手术
that will not only change my life,
这不仅将改变我的人生
But save it.
还将拯救我的生命
And you, my audience,
而你们 我的观众们
are coming with me.
将和我一同见证这一奇迹
Through our cameras,
通过我们的摄像机
You will experience my healing firsthand,
你们将亲眼目睹我的康复过程
From prep to surgery
从手术前 手术中
To post-op procedures and beyond.
乃至手术后的一系列程序
You will witness the miracle of V medicine.
你们将见证V星医学的奇迹
And maybe, just maybe,
并且也许 只是也许
If you or someone you love is in need of medical care,
如果你或是你所爱的人需要医疗护理
The visitors will save your life, too.
V星来客也将拯救你们的生命
And we're clear. That was great, Chad.
结束 非常好 查德
Ty? You home?
泰 你在家吗
Hey. Will you turn that off, please?
嘿 你能先把它关了吗
I came home from work to talk to you.
我特意放下工作回家 就为跟你谈谈
...some crazy V news
一些有关V星人的疯狂新闻
out of Eugene, Oregon.
发生在俄勒冈州尤金市
A group of V enthusiasts have banded together
一伙V星狂热分子聚集在一起
To try and raise funds to purchase an abandoned church.
准备筹集资金购买♥♥一间废弃的教堂
Hey. I'm sorry that I lied to you, but I love you.
很抱歉我对你撒谎了 但是我爱你
I'm really trying here, Ty.
我真的很抱歉 泰
They want to open the church of V,
他们打算开一间V星教堂
Hailing Anna the almighty.
奉安娜为全能的神
The church of V?
V星教堂
Mom... Seriously?
妈 这是真的吗
People are looking for answers.
人们正在寻找答案
How is that weird?
有什么好奇怪的
Anna is not a god, Tyler.
安娜不是神 泰勒
But... name one bad thing
但是 那就说出一件
The V's have done since they got here.
V星人来这里以后干的坏事
You can't, can you? It's more complicated than that.
你说不出来 是吗 事情远比这复杂
How is helping people complicated?
帮助人们很复杂吗
Hey, listen. I really have to talk to you.
听着 我真的应该跟你聊聊
I don't have time for this now, mom.
我现在没时间 妈
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm meeting Lisa.
我去见莉莎
Well...
好吧
I would really like to meet Lisa sometime,
自从上次匆匆见了她一面之后
Besides a brief encounter in her underwear.
我还真想找个时间好好跟她聊聊
Ty...
泰
Give me another chance.
再给我一次机会
Okay?
好吗
We'll see.
再说吧
Due to unforeseen circumstances,
由于出现意外情况
It's critical that we advance our plans for you and Tyler.
我们必须加快你和泰勒那个计划的进度
I'm gonna ask him to join the "Live aboard" Program.
我准备邀请他加入飞船体验计划
I expect him to accept my invitation.
我希望他能接受我的邀请
Of course. I won't let you down.
当然 我不会让你失望的
It's good Tyler trusts you.
泰勒信任你 这实在是太好了
He'll remain on the ship until he's no longer needed.
他将一直待在船上直到失去利用价值为止
And then what?
然后呢
We've accelerated our plans for the residents
如你所要求的 我们加快了
On the "Live aboard" Program as you requested.
针对飞船体验计划的居民的计划
How long until we can realize our goals?
还要多久才能实现目标
Our physicians are experimenting on the humans as we speak.
现在 我们的医生正对人类做实验
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表