剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you, agent Evans.
谢谢你 埃文斯探员
You have no idea how much this means to me.
你不知道这对我有多重要
Of course.
不客气
What will you do with him?
你们将怎样处置他
Question him about his collaborators.
拷问出他的同伙有谁
Hopefully, he'll lead us to his accomplice,
他有可能带我们找到他的同伙
Kyle Hobbes, and other Fifth Column.
卡尔·霍布斯 和其他第五纵队成员
I want you to know that I'm going to make
我想让你明白 阻止第五纵队
stopping the Fifth Column my top priority.
是我的第一要务
Then I'm sure we'll cross paths again soon.
那相信我们不久就会再次见面
I'm not going anywhere, Anna.
我哪也不去[也可译为我随时恭候] 安娜
As of this evening, neither am I.
今晚 我也不会
It's Kyle Hobbes.
我是卡尔·霍布斯
Apparently, you've been looking for me.
很明显 你一直在找我
But surprise, surprise.
惊讶吧
Looks like I found what you're really looking for.
看来我先你一步找到了你想要的
I've got Parker's research.
我拿到了帕克的研究成果
The question is...
问题是
How much is it worth to you?
你肯出什么价
Protests turning to celebration tonight
在安娜决定今晚留下以后
as new york city residents rejoice
纽约居民全体欢庆
in Anna's decision to stay.
抗♥议♥游♥行♥变成了万人空巷的庆祝
Many citing that heartfelt public appeal
很多人都说是记者查德·德克尔
by reporter Chad Decker
所营造的安娜的亲民形象
as being a key element in driving public sentiments.
是引导民众情绪转变的关键
Anna.
安娜
I've been trying to reach you all day.
我一整天都在试着联♥系♥你
I'm sorry, Chad.
我很抱歉 查德
I've had other things on my mind today
今天除了查德·德克尔之外
besides Chad Decker.
我还有很多事要考虑
Your report created quite an uproar.
你的报道引起了很大的反响
Thanks to you, we're staying.
托你的福 我们将留下来
You shut me out purposefully today
你今天故意对我不闻不问
to get me to make a plea,
就是为了让我发出那番呼吁
to push public opinion,
推动民♥意♥
to rally for you to stay,
好让你们留下来
didn't you?
不是吗
My only interest is the protection of my people.
我的至高利益就是保护我的子民
Thankfully, your government agreed
幸运的是 你们的政♥府♥已经同意
to help ensure their safety.
保护他们的安全
I was hoping...
我希望
Maybe you could help me, too.
你也能帮助我
How?
怎么帮
I need to stop the Fifth Column.
我要铲除第五纵队
You can start by giving me the name of your source,
你可以先告诉我 你的消息来源
the one that tipped you off about the shuttle crash.
就是警告你飞行舱坠毁事件的那个
That would be a breach of my ethics as a journalist.
这有违记者的职业道德
You've crossed that line once today.
你今天已经破了一次例
Crossing it a second time shouldn't be that difficult.
再破一次又有何妨
I'm only looking out for what's best for both of us.
这样对我们都有好处
Something's off with you.
你最近有点不太对劲
And that worries me.
我很担心
Yeah?
是吗
Since when do you worry about anyone else but yourself?
你从什么时候起开始担心起别人来了
Well, my only worry is that you stay focused on your game.
我只关心你是否全身心投入这场战斗
Anything less could get us killed.
稍有差池 我们就可能命丧黄泉
I'm on my game.
我一切都好
You stay on yours.
不用你操心
Ryan.
瑞安
When special ops soldiers go to war,
特种兵上战场时
They don't carry any family mementos,
不能带任何与家人有关的东西
No photos, nothing.
相片之类 一律不行
You know why?
知道为什么吗
'cause they can be taken from you and used against you.
因为敌人可能会利用这点来对付你
Now the v's hit you where it hurt.
现在V星人专挑我们的痛处下手
You fell in love,
你爱上了她
and now she's gone.
现在她走了
And that pain you're feeling, those human emotions--
你内心的伤痛 这些人类的情感
They will use them against you.
他们会用这些来对付你
In war,
在战场上
emotions can get you killed.
儿女情长可以让你丧命
Bury them.
忘掉它们
Leave your feelings for her behind.
不要再对她有一丝留恋
Burn any trace of them out of your heart.
抹掉她在你心里的痕迹
The eggs are about to hatch.
这些卵即将孵化
My army will be born soon.
我的军队就要诞生了
You did an excellent job today
你今天的表现非常出色
with the FBI and with Tyler.
在FBI和泰勒面前演足了戏
As head of the Fifth Column Task Force,
作为第五纵队专案组的组长
Tyler's mother is our most important asset
泰勒的妈妈是我们对付第五纵队
against the Fifth Column.
最重要的武器
I will keep her close,
我会接近她的
make her believe,
让她对我推心置腹
like Tyler, that my feelings for her are real.
让她相信我是真心对待她 就像泰勒一样
Good.
很好
If my mother's eggs are allowed to hatch,
一旦我妈妈的卵被孵化
those soldiers will destroy the Fifth Column, won't they?
这些士兵就会立即摧毁第五纵队 是吗
Yes, they will.
是的
Federal authorities announced the arrest tonight
联邦政♥府♥于晚间宣布抓获了
of a suspect in the assault
袭击指挥官安娜女儿的
on high commander Anna's daughter.
其中一名嫌疑人
The suspect, Lawrence Parker, was taken into custody in chinatown
该名嫌犯 劳伦斯·帕克在中国城
by the Fifth Column Task Force
被第五纵队专案组羁押
led by agent Erica Evans of the FBI.
专案组组长是FBI的埃丽卡·埃文斯探员
Parker, a weapons designer
帕克 是多赛特系统实验室的
for dorset systems labs in Westchester,
一名武器设计专家
disappeared weeks ago
几周前在韦斯切斯特失踪
and emerged just this morning
今天早晨突然出现
as one of two suspects in the attack.
被列为这起袭击事件的主要嫌疑人之一
You're a hero.
你是个英雄
So I've heard.
我也听说了
I meant to me.
这对我很重要
That guy Parker--
那个叫帕克的人
You caught him and--and you put him away,
是你抓住他 并把他关起来
And that means a lot.
这对我来说很重要
Thanks, mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
And...
还有
I just want to make sure that...
我希望
you're okay with me dating a V.
你不介意我和V星人约会
It's a little weird. Not gonna lie.
有点让人不舒服 说实话
I'll deal.
但我同意
Thanks.
谢谢
Ty, wait.
泰 等等
I was wrong about the visitors.
我之前对V星人有偏见
You were right.
你是对的
I'd like to get to know Lisa better
我想进一步了解丽莎
and Anna, too...
还有安娜
If that's okay with you.
如果你同意的话
Yeah, it's okay.
当然 这很好
I'd like that.
我也希望这样
The fleet you sent from our home planet
从我们的星球派来的舰队
will enter the solar system soon.
即将进入太阳系
It won't be long until they'll be within human radar range.
很快人类的雷达就可以监测到它们
We'll piggyback our software
将我们的软件系统植入
into their law enforcement and military computers,
他们的执法部门和军方电脑
disable their radar
让他们的雷达系统瘫痪
so they can't detect our ships.
这样他们就无法监测到飞船了
They'll see what we want them to see, nothing more.
他们很快就会亲眼看到这一切
Fear of the Fifth Column is spreading like wildfire
对第五纵队的恐惧像野火一样
throughout the 29 ships.
在29艘飞船上迅速蔓延
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表