剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Whatever hit that place burned so hot
爆♥炸♥太过猛烈 温度过高
There was nothing left to analyze. Malik!
没留下什么有价值的线索 玛丽卡
What does Malik have to do with the warehouse explosion?
玛丽卡和仓库爆♥炸♥案有什么关系吗
As head of the visitor joint task force,
作为V星联合调查组的头
She's been brought in to the investigation.
她被叫来参与调查了
The visitors offered to assist us.
V星人要给我们提供帮助
How? They got an alien k-9 unit we're not aware of?
怎么帮 他们也有外星警犬队吗
Apparently, they have a device that can show us who did this.
显然 他们有一个可以找出犯人的装置
Agent Evans?
埃文斯探员
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次与你见面
I'm sorry about this morning.
对于今天早上的事我深表歉意
So am I.
我也是
Tyler is doing fine.
泰勒很好
And with respect to the warehouse,
至于仓库那方面
I want to assure you
我向你们保证
that whoever committed this heinous act
无论是谁犯下这种恶行
we will catch them.
我们都会抓到他们
Our technology can measure ordnance fragmentation,
我们的技术可以分♥析♥军♥火♥的残片
Chemical composition and projective last powder
化学成分和扩散的残留火♥药♥
Together, it calculates and creates a simulation of the explosion.
综合在一起 可以通过计算模拟出爆♥炸♥场景
There's your explosive
这是你们的炸♥药♥
C4 plastic compound, magnesium fuse.
C4塑料混合炸♥弹♥ 以镁条做引线
600-foot blast radius.
爆♥炸♥半径600英尺
Now that I told you the how,
我已经告诉你们爆♥炸♥是如何发生的
would you like to know the who?
你们想知道作案人员吗
Those are... Prints.
那是 指纹
We got a match.
找到匹配的人了
Prints belong to...
这指纹是
Kyle hobbes.
卡尔·霍布斯的
Who's Kyle Hobbes?
谁是卡尔·霍布斯
He's a mercenary
他是一个雇佣兵
At the head of pretty much
他的大名出现在
every law enforcement agency's most wanted list.
几乎所有执法机构通缉令的榜首
Yeah. Former British S.A.S.,
前英国特种空中部队队员
improvised weapons expert.
简易武器制♥作♥专家
Guerrilla warfare, black ops.
游击战 秘密行动组
He's the guy countries would send in
如果有国家发生政♥变♥
to train the rebels when they needed a convenient uprising.
他会被请去训练叛乱分子
That was before he became a gun for hire
那是他变成为钱卖♥♥命的杀手之前的事
Whoever would pay him most.
谁付钱付得多 他为谁办事
No one's had anything solid to pin on him till now.
到目前为止没人能逮住他
If this pans out, it's a big win for us.
如果这次成功了 将是一次伟大的胜利
I'll report back to Anna.
我回去向安娜汇报
This will please her greatly to know she's helped you.
知道能帮上忙 她一定很高兴
All right, listen up, everybody. Hobbes is in New York.
好了 大家听着 霍布斯现在在纽约
Run all informants. Work with known associates lists.
找遍所有线人 跟现有的联络人合作
We finally got something to pin on this guy.
我们终于抓到了他的把柄
Let's bring him in.
让我们将他逮捕归案
So what's this guy got do with us?
那么这个人和我们有什么关系
On paper, we don't send a chance against the visitors.
理论上讲 我们没法对抗V星人
We are overpowered, outnumbered and underequipped.
我们力量不足 人手不够 也没装备
Hobbes can train us, teach us how to think.
霍布斯可以训练我们 教会我们如何去思考
You're talking about recruiting him for the resistance?
你是说招他来抵抗组织
I know how crazy this sounds, Ryan. Believe me.
我知道这主意很疯狂 瑞安 相信我
I have spent my entire career ridding the world of people like Hobbes.
我这一辈子都在努力逮捕像霍布斯那样的人
I am scared.
我很怕
My son is up there on that ship.
我儿子就在那船上
I am helpless to protect him.
我却无力保护他
Okay, say we do this, right?
就算我们打算这么做
How do we even find him?
要怎么找到他呢
Dale.
戴尔
Your old partner?
你的老搭档
He spent seven years with the FBI counterterrorist division.
他在联邦调查局反恐部门潜伏了七年
He was meticulous. They have his hard drive.
他办事很谨慎 他们有他的硬盘
If there's any information about Hobbes,
如果有什么关于霍布斯的资料
That is where it will be. You sure about this?
一定在那里 你确定吗
What if he isn't just some patsy?
如果他不只是个幌子
What if Anna chose him for a reason?
安娜选他一定是有理由的
'cause he's dangerous to her.
因为他会对她造成威胁
Yeah. He has access to weapons. He could train resistance.
没错 他可以提供武器 他能训练抵抗组织
That is exactly why we need him.
这就是我们需要他的原因
The FBI took the bait. They're looking for Kyle Hobbes.
联邦调查局上钩了 他们在寻找卡尔·霍布斯
They will no longer be a problem for us.
他们不会再对我们造成威胁
Where are we with finding the Fifth Column
搜索第五纵队的进展如何
Who are truly responsible?
谁是真正的负责人
Our people are looking into it.
我们已经着手调查了
We will find them.
我们会找到的
Good.
很好
And then I'll eviscerate them.
届时我要将他们一举歼灭
If we cross this line, Erica,
如果我们越过道德界限 埃丽卡
And we get into bed with a guy like Hobbes,
我们与霍布斯这种人为伍
There is no turning back. She has my son.
就再也不能回头了 我儿子在他们手上
If I have to cross a line to blow that bitch out of the sky,
如果这样可以让那个贱♥人♥滚回家去
I will.
我愿意
That's fugu
那是河豚
Japanese blowfish.
日本河豚
I know. It has a deadly poison in its liver.
我知道 它的肝脏有剧毒
If not cut properly, it means instant death.
如果剖鱼时处理不当 会马上致人死亡
Maybe that's what makes it so delicious.
也许这正是它美味的原因
Try it.
尝一尝
Wow. It's amazing.
哇 很美味
Sit. Enjoy.
坐下来 一起品尝
Thanks for joining me.
谢谢与我共餐
I saw your piece on the warehouse explosion.
我看了你对仓库爆♥炸♥案的报道
Why did you mention rumors of my people being involved?
为何要提及我的子民与此事有关的谣言
Because they're part of the story.
因为他们是故事的一部分
I was doing my job. I am a reporter.
我做好我的本分工作 我是一名记者
And yet you haven't aired your story on our healing centers.
可你还没有播出你在我们治疗中心的故事
It's very important to me... And so are you.
这对我很重要 对你也如此
I know about the aneurysm, Chad.
我知道动脉瘤的事 查德
I also know you haven't signed up for treatment with us,
我还知道你没有申请参与我们的治疗
And I'm concerned.
我很关注此事
Thank you, but I feel fine.
谢谢 我感觉很好
That's today. What about tomorrow?
今天也许如此 明天呢
I'm not sure I believe you can diagnose the future.
我觉得我无法相信你能诊断未来的病症
This is real.
这是真的
Why won't you let me help you?
为什么你不让我来帮你
Maybe because you always want something from me.
也许因为你总想从我这得到好处吧
And you don't want something from me?
那么你不想从我这得到好处吗
Run the piece on the healing centers.
播出有关治疗中心的报道吧
And what if I don't?
如果我不同意呢
I can only imagine
我可以想象
how scary it must be living in fear of sudden death...
生活在死亡的恐惧之中 惶惶不可终日
And helpless to do anything about it.
却又无能为力的感觉
It is delicious.
美妙极了
Jack.
杰克
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
It's okay. You're healed.
没事了 你被治好了
No. No.
不 不
There's something's wrong with me.
我有点不对劲
They injected me with R-6.
他们给我注射了R-6
I can...
我能
I can feel it inside me.
我可以感觉到它在我体内
No.
不
No!
不要
Jack, it's okay. It's me.
杰克 别怕 是我
Georgie? How'd you find me?
乔琪 你怎么找到我的
Father Travis said he brought you here for your own good.
查维斯神父说他将你送到这儿来医治
Where's everyone else?
其他人呢
I'll explain later. Now get dressed.
我晚点解释 快穿好衣服
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表