剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
V trackers on those shuttles. No humans.
V星追踪者 没有人类
What if it lands on a house or a school?
万一它坠落在民房♥或者学校上面呢
I know the flight plan.
我知道飞行计划
Okay, it's landing in a remote location.
着陆地点在一个偏远地区
And make no mistake, if that shuttle touches the ground,
而且我们不能出任何差错 一旦飞行舱着陆
we don't stand a chance.
我们什么机会都没了
Those trackers--they will find us.
那些追踪者 他们会找到我们
You want to risk your own life
就因为动了点恻隐之心
over a fit of conscience,
你们要搭上自己的一条命
That's fine.
我无话可说
How about Tyler's?
那泰勒的呢
Ryan, is your intel good?
瑞安 你的情报可靠吗
Perfect.
准确无误
Do it.
行动吧
V Season 1 Episode 10
V星入侵 第一季 第十集
Finding peace, father?
您在寻求心灵的宁静吗 神父
Some days easier than others.
最近很难静下心来
Even for a priest?
即使对牧师也这样吗
For everyone, Chad.
每个人都一样 查德
I've been on the ship a lot since the last time we talked.
上次见面后 我到飞船去过很多次
Anna has the live aboards eating out of the palm of her hand.
安娜让那些体验者们对她言听计从
And I know in my gut,
我内心深知
it's not safe for them to be so trusting.
他们对她如此信任是不安全的
I want to join the fight.
我想加入战斗
I was hoping you could point me to the Fifth Column,
我希望你能向第五纵队引荐我
like we talked about.
正如我们之前谈过的那样
It's been quiet,
不好意思
I'm afraid, among my parishioners.
我的教众里最近没什么动静
Well, that's too bad.
那真是太可惜了
I could be very useful.
我可是很有用武之地的
I'm behind the scenes with Anna.
我和安娜私交很好
I travel with her and Marcus.
我跟她和马库斯一起四处旅行
I have unrestricted access to and from the mother ship.
我在母舰上出入自♥由♥ 毫无限制
I even travel in the V-only shuttles.
我甚至乘过V星人专用飞行舱
I overhear things.
我能偷听到一些消息
You ride the V-only shuttles?
你说你乘坐过V星人专用飞行舱吗
I'm back and forth in them all the time.
我经常乘坐
I could be a big asset to the Fifth Column, Father.
我会是第五纵队的一笔巨大财富 神父
You riding the shuttles today?
你今天要乘坐飞行舱吗
Yes. Most days I do.
是的 我几乎每天都会
Maybe you should stay away
也许你今天最好
From the V-only shuttles today, Chad.
远离V星人专用飞行舱 查德
What do you mean by that?
你这是什么意思
Just some whisper among the parishioners.
我听到一些教众在议论
It might not be safe.
坐那个可能不安全
I understand.
明白了
Thank you, father.
谢谢你 神父
Are you all right?
你没事吧
She had a nightmare last night.
她昨晚做噩梦了
About what?
什么噩梦
Here. I--I'll put her down for a nap.
我来吧 让她睡一会儿
It's no trouble.
没事的
You can tell me.
你可以跟我说
Um, in my dream,
我梦到
I was being taken by doctors
被一群医生带到
down a dark corridor here on the ship.
飞船上的一条黑暗的过道里
And there were glowing arrows on the ceiling.
天花板上有发光的箭头
I'm new to "Live aboard, " And I was scared.
我刚加入飞船体验计划 我很害怕
I couldn't tell them to stop.
我无法让他们住手
And then there were needles,
然后还有针
hundreds of them,
成百上千的针
being poked into me,
戳进我的身体
All over.
钻心刺骨
I know it was just a dream, but I can't shake it.
我知道那只是个梦 但我还是无法释怀
Can't shake what?
不能释怀什么
How real it felt.
强烈的真实感
You're all right.
你没事的
It was just a nightmare.
那只是个噩梦
You're safe up here.
你在这里很安全
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Chad.
早上好 查德
I really enjoyed your report on the "Live aboard" Program.
我很欣赏你对飞船体验计划的报道
I just wanted to thank you.
我想说声谢谢
My pleasure. I'm glad you liked it.
不客气 很高兴你能喜欢
I've been keeping my ear to the ground,
我一直密切关注陆地上的动静
looking for any information on the Fifth Column.
不放过任何关于第五纵队的消息
What have you heard?
你听说了什么
There are whispers of a threat
有小道消息说今天
to the shuttles transporting Vs only today.
V星人专用飞星舱会遭袭击
You've come a long way since we've arrived, Chad,
我们来这后 你成熟了很多 查德
professionally, personally.
无论是做事还是做人方面
I think you'd understand that any threat to my people is
你应该清楚任何对我子民的威胁就是
a threat to all of us.
对我们所有人的威胁
It might be nothing.
也可能只是谣传而已
I thought I should bring it up just in case.
我觉得应该说出来 防患于未然
Where did you learn this?
你从哪听说的
You have to understand how this works.
你必须明白其中的潜规则
I can get you this information
我之所以能给你提供这个消息
because my sources trust me.
是因为我的消息来源信任我
I start naming names,
如果我把名字告诉你
that'll choke off the flow of information.
就会切断消息的来源
I understand.
我理解
But there's no need, Chad.
不过没有必要了 查德
We don't have any V-only shuttles running today.
今天没有V星人专用飞行舱起飞
Mr. Decker.
德克尔先生
Will you please excuse us for a moment?
能请你回避一下吗
Actually, I was on my way out.
事实上我正准备走
We haven't eliminated all Fifth Column from the ship.
我们尚未完全清除飞船上第五纵队的势力
Someone leaked news of the trackers
有人泄露了我们今天将要派出
we were to send down on that shuttle today.
追踪者的消息
I will look into this.
我会调查的
In the meantime,
同时
I will tighten the flow of information, again.
我会再一次加强信息管制
In light of this threat,
考虑到此次威胁
do you still want to send down the trackers?
你仍计划派出追踪者吗
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
If the fifth column wants to take down a shuttle,
如果第五纵队想击毁一艘飞船
We'll let them.
就让他们如愿吧
I've got the V code uploaded into the missile electronics,
我把V星密♥码♥载入导弹电子系统了
so assuming it does what it's supposed to,
以保证它完成使命
We're all systems go.
一切准备就绪
Wait, guys, Ryan,
等等 伙计们 瑞安
are we sure we really wanna do this?
我们确定真要这么做吗
You double-checked your intel with Joshua?
你向约书亚再三确认过情报了吗
Yeah.
是的
You're sure?
你确定吗
I'm positive. If we don't do this now,
确定 如果我们现在不行动
it's gonna be too late. We're running out of time.
那就晚了 我们没时间了
Let's do this.
赶快行动吧
Do it!
行动
Ryan, what's going on?
瑞安 到底怎么了
It wasn't a V tracker team on the shuttle.
飞船上不是V星人的追踪者
They were humans.
是人类
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Pick up, baby. Pick up, baby. Come on.
接电♥话♥啊 宝贝 接电♥话♥ 快点
Please, god. Please, god. Please pick up.
求你了老天 求你了 接电♥话♥吧
Hello?
喂
You're okay? Mom. Mom, what'swhat's wrong?
你没事吧 妈 怎么了
A V shuttle went down.
一个V星飞行舱坠毁了
What? When? J-just now?
什么 什么时候 刚才吗
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表