剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
He failed.
他没通过测试
You're not from the ship.
你不是舰上的
You're fifth column, aren't you?
你是第五纵队的 是不是
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Samuel followed you
你登舰后
from the atrium after you boarded the ship.
萨缪尔从前厅就开始跟踪你
He saw you react to the baby.
他看见你对那个婴儿做出反应
He saw you take the phosphorous,
他也看见你拿了磷
and I saw you fail the test.
现在你又没通过测试
Joshua.
约书亚
It's good to meet you.
见到你很荣幸
This is Samuel. He's with us, too.
他叫萨缪尔 也是和我们一个阵线的
Ryan. How many of us on these ships?
我是瑞安 我们有多少人在这些飞船上
Not many, and there'll be less soon,
不多 很快会更少
Now that Anna's started testing.
因为安娜开始了情感反应测试
How many on the ground?
地面上有多少我们的人
We're strong in numbers, but we're not organized.
我们人数众多 但力量分散
What are you doing up here?
你到上面来有什么事
I'm here to embed a message in Anna's announcement,
我来是为了在安娜的公告里嵌入一条讯息
A call to arms.
军队的集结号♥
Good. We're gonna need an army.
很好 我们很快就需要一支军队
Anna's birthing soldiers.
安娜在制♥造♥士兵
How much time do we have?
我们还剩多少时间
Not very much unless we can stop it.
没多少时间了 除非我们能阻止她
You have to get off this ship.
你必须离开这艘飞船
You have to warn the other fifth column on the ground.
你必须让下面的第五纵队队员提高警惕
I've gotta embed that message. I'll do it.
我一定要嵌入讯息 我来就行
You go.
你快走
If they catch you here, there'll be nothing I can do.
如果你在这儿被抓住 我也无能为力
Those soldiers--
那些士兵
You need to stop 'em.
你必须阻止他们
How will I contact you?
我怎么联络你
John May had a comms device--
约翰·梅有个通讯装置
Untraceable, outdated tech.
旧版的 追踪不到
It in Reedsville last time he used it.
他最后一次使用是在里德维尔
Find it.
找到它
I will.
我会的
The phosphorous...
你拿的磷
It's for a human woman?
是给一个人类女性的吗
Yes.
是的
You have any idea what that means?
你是否知道这样做意味着什么
I do.
我明白
But I've got no choice. She'll die without it.
但我别无选择 没有磷她会死
Once you give it to her, Ryan,
瑞安 你一旦让她吃下去
There's no going back...
就没有回头路了
Ever.
永远没有
Good morning, sweetheart. I should be there.
早啊 宝贝儿 我应该去的
They probably need peace ambassadors to help out.
他们可能需要和平大使帮忙
Well, Ty, it's a school day.
可是 泰 今天是上学的日子
Where are we with Tyler?
泰勒那边进行的怎么样了
He seems to have calmed his mother's fears.
看来他已经消除了他妈妈的忧虑
Yes, he has.
确实如此
But he's still not here on the ship with you.
但是他仍没有来飞船和你在一起
There will always be obstacles in your way.
前行的道路上总会有障碍
It's not if you remove them,
我希望你不是在未来铲除它
But how.
而是现在
Get him.
把他带来
You haven't heard from Georgie at all?
你还没有乔琪的消息吗
No, not since this morning.
从今早就毫无消息
Damn it. I told him to meet me here.
该死 我让他到这来见我的
Have you seen or talked to Georgie?
你见过或者和乔琪谈过吗
Yeah, he went up there, to the U.F.O.
对 他去那儿了 到飞船上去了
What? When?
什么 什么时候
A couple hours ago.
几个小时前
He asked me to give him a weapon
他让我给他一件
he could go through security with.
能够通过安检的武器
You knew? You let him go up there alone?
你知道 你让他独自上去了
What kind of person are you? A realist.
你算个什么人啊 一个现实主义者
A realist would know
一个现实主义者
that the only damn thing Georgie can is die up there!
应该知道乔琪去那唯一的下场就是死
Why in god's name did you send him up there?
看在上帝的份上 你为什么让他去那儿
A realist knows
一个现实主义者明白
that Ryan is more important to the cause than Georgie.
瑞安要比乔琪重要得多
If Ryan was in trouble,
如果瑞安出事了
it was an acceptable risk to send Georgie up--
我们可以冒点风险 派乔琪上去救他
That was not your call to make!
但这不该由你决定
You need Ryan. He's a V.
你会需要瑞安 他是个V星人
He's got access and knowledge. Georgie doesn't.
他有门路还有知识 而乔琪没有
Now Georgie, like it or not,
无论你承认与否
is acceptable collateral.
乔琪都不过是可有可无的替补
Now you can't get used to that,
如果你没法接受这个事实
you've already lost.
你就已经失败了
Welcome to the mother ship.
欢迎来到母舰
Visitors to the left
V星人请走左边
and human tourists to the right. Thank you.
人类游客请走右边 谢谢合作
Good evening.
晚上好
It is with great pleasure that I announce
很高兴能向你们宣布
the official commencement of our "Live aboard" Program.
我们飞船体验计划即将正式启动
Our guests will observe the visitor way of life,
我们的客人将可以观察V星人的生活方式
have full access to the best of our technology,
全权享受我们最先进的科技
recreational activities.
和娱乐设施
And healing care.
以及医疗护理
Each of our 29 ships have selected participants
我们共有29艘飞船 每一艘都已经
from every city in the world.
从全世界各个城市选出了参与者
Gente de la gran ciudad de Madrid...
伟大的马德里人♥民♥
People from all over this great planet
这个伟大的行星上的人♥民♥
will soon receive official invitations.
将很快能收到官方邀请
The candidates will come from all walks of life--
候选人将会来自各行各业
Housewives, plumbers,
家庭主妇 水管工人
scientists, business people.
科学家 商人
I hope those of you who have been chosen
我衷心希望 这些被选中的人们
will consider living amongst--
会考虑和我们一起生活
Peace always.
永享和平
Welcome to the New York mother ship.
欢迎来到纽约母舰
There are guided tours departing from the welcome platform every 15 minutes.
在起降台上 每隔十五分钟都有离舰航♥班♥起飞
Jeff Singer.
杰夫·辛尔
Jeff singer!
杰夫·辛尔
Georgie. Go be with your wife, Ryan.
乔琪 去陪伴你的妻子吧 瑞安
She and your child need you.
她和孩子都需要你
Long live the fifth column!
第五纵队万岁
The fifth column embedded a message
今晚第五纵队在你飞船体验计划的直播中
in your "Live aboard" Announcement this evening. How?
嵌入了一条信息 怎么回事
A human snuck away from a tour group,
一个人类偷偷逃离了旅行团
Killed one of our guards.
杀死了我们一个警卫
He's in our custody.
他被我们拘捕了
We believe he had help.
我们相信 他受到了帮助
We'll find out who he was working with soon enough.
我们很快就会发现他的同伙是谁
What did the message say?
那条信息说的什么
"John May lives."
约翰·梅万岁
Everything's falling into place.
一切即将就绪
The fifth column on the ground has been in hiding for too long.
地球上的第五纵队已经蛰伏得够久了
This message will give them the confidence to come out,
这条信息会给他们站出来的勇气
And when they do, we'll be waiting for them.
等他们冒出头来 我们就在此恭候
With the launch of the "Live aboard" Program,
随着飞船体验计划的实施
We'll win the hearts and minds of the humans up here
在打垮第五纵队以后
While we crush the Fifth Column down there.
我们将赢得民心
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Oh, I'm tired. I'm glad you're home, though
我很累 但看到你回来 我很高兴
I really missed you. Mm, I missed you, too.
我真的很想你 我也很想你
Oh, uh, a friend of yours stopped by today.
今天你的一个朋友来过
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表