剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
You think I'm gonna let some scratch from
被档案柜划破了
a filing cabinet get the best of me?
你觉得我会把它当回事儿吗
Oh, hey, hon, there's some, uh,
亲爱的 这里有一些
ointment in the medicine chest if you need it.
如果你需要的话 药箱里有些软膏
Thanks, baby,
谢啦 宝贝
But it's not that bad.
伤口没那么严重
And please feel free to ask anything and everything.
请你们畅所欲言 尽管提问吧
I'm here to discuss all topics without reserve.
在这里我会毫无保留地讨论所有话题
And please feel free to ask anything and everything.
请你们畅所欲言 尽管提问吧
I'm here to discuss all topics without reserve.
在这里我会毫无保留地讨论所有话题
Morning.
早上好
You're early.
你来的很早啊
Yeah. Just watching the interview.
嗯 就想看看采访
Why are you beating yourself up over this?
你为何非要这么折腾自己呢
Because my dad's not here do it for me?
因为我爸不在这里帮我做
Chad, if you'd gone after Anna on the air,
查德 如果你在播报中为难安娜
you'd never get access again.
你就再也无法获得采访她的机会了
80 million viewers watched you last night.
昨晚有八千万观众在看你啊
80 million watched Anna.
八千万人看的是安娜
No formal response yet from India.
印度那里还没得到正式的回应
Be pient. The U.S. is the lynchpin.
耐心点 美国是关键
Once they grant us freedom,
一旦他们授予了我们自♥由♥
the remaining countries will follow.
剩下的国家自会顺从
I'm told in japan, This conveys both a respect for tradition
听说在日本 和服表达了对传统的崇尚
and the allure of submission.
以及顺从的魅力
I'm not sure that's the message you want to send.
我不确定这是否是你想要传达的信息
You still don't understand humanity.
你还不了解人性
V Season 1 Episode 02
《V星入侵》第一季 第2集
Erica.
埃丽卡
We're ready for ya.
我们就等你了
His wife's pretty upset.
他的妻子很担心
She's been here a couple hours.
她在这里已经呆了几个小时了
Dale never made it home last night.
昨晚戴尔就没回过家
She says he always calls, even on stakeout.
她说即便有监视任务 他也总会来电♥话♥
Timing's terrible.
真不凑巧
Half my team's been reassigned to this Visitor Task Force.
我队里一半人都被调到V星威胁联合调查组
Paul, I don't really care about the visitors right now.
鲍尔 我现在真不在乎什么V星人
We're all worried about Dale.
我们都在担心戴尔
Any agent goes missing, it's a big deal.
任何探员失踪 都是大事
You wanna ask me anything before we go in?
我们进去之前你有什么想问我的吗
It's just a few questions, right?
他们只会问些问题 对吧
Agent Evans, please have a seat.
埃文斯探员 请坐
Father Jack Landry?
是杰克·兰德里神父吗
Yeah. I'm special agent Sarita Malik
对 我是联调局V星威胁联合调查组
with the FBI Visitor Threat Assessment Joint Task Force.
特别探员萨莉塔·玛丽卡
That's a mouthful.
好长的头衔啊
Can I as you some questions about the man who died here yesterday?
我能问你些关于昨天死在这里的男子的问题吗
I understand you were the last person to talk to him.
我知道你是最后一个和他说话的人
I was expecting the police, not the, uh, FBI.
我还以为警♥察♥会来 没想到是联邦调查局的
The victim was on a bureau list.
那个遇难者在调查局的名单上
He made dozens of calls to us over the years
过去的几年里他就因假想的外星人入侵
About a supposed alien invasion.
打了很多电♥话♥给我们
Remember when that was crazy talk?
你还记得当时那些荒唐的言论吗
There's still plenty of crazy out there.
我们那里现在还有很多荒唐的言论
We've logged thousands of calls
这几年我们已经记录了上千个
like his over the years.
类似他这样的电♥话♥
It's just now we have to pay attention to them.
只不过现在我们不得不关注起来
Makes sense.
有道理
We really appreciate your help, agent Evans.
埃文斯探员 非常感谢你的帮助
No, of course.
没什么 应该的
Where do you want to start?
你们想从哪里问起
The last time you saw agent Maddox was...
你最后一次见到探员马多克斯是
Around 9 o'clock last night
昨晚9点左右
We grabbed some dinner, then he dropped me off.
我们吃了晚饭 然后他就放我下车了
His wife said the two of you were working together last night.
他妻子说你们两个昨晚在一起工作
Well, that's true.
没错
Then we grabbed dinner, then he dropped me off.
我们吃了晚饭 然后他送我回家
Had you ever seen him before yesterday?
你以前见过他吗
I don't think so.
没见过
You sure?
你确定
Yeah. No, I-I don't think not--
当然 我是没见过
not, uh, not before yesterday.
昨天以前都没见过
Were you aware of any, uh, marital problems?
据你所知 他的婚姻有问题吗
No. He loves Joselyn.
不 他爱约瑟琳
Any drug or alcohol issues?
他有毒品或者醉酒问题吗
No. Dale doesn't even drink.
没 戴尔连酒都不喝
So he didn't come here to see you?
他没有来这找过你吗
Well, people come to see priests all the time.
人们常常来找牧师
I'm a--I'm a priest, so...
我是个牧师 所以
Did he say anything about the visitors?
他有没有说有关V星人的事
Take this and go to this address
拿着 到这个地址去
and give it to the people there.
给在那里的人
Ah, yeah, he just...
他只是
he just seemed very-- he seemed really scared.
他只是看上去被吓着了
Stressed out? Who isn't?
压力太大吗 谁不是呢
There's a spaceship above our city.
城市上空有艘太空船呢
He's been my partner for seven years.
他和我搭档七年了
He's always had my back.
他一直是我的坚强后盾
Were the two of you romantically involved?
你们有没有互生爱慕
Sorry, we have to ask.
抱歉 我们必须得问一下
Dale's like a brother to me, so no.
戴尔对就像是我哥哥 所以没有
How much more of this do we have?
还要多少盘问才能结束
Dale's missing. I'd like to be out there looking for him.
戴尔失踪了 我很想出去找他
Yeah, agent Evans, I have a few more questions.
埃文斯特工 我还有几个问题
Agent Evans?
埃文斯特工
Paul?
保罗
What's going on?
出什么事了
They found Dale's car.
他们发现了戴尔的车
What? That address.
怎么了 这个地址
Mean something to you?
让你想起什么了吗
Yeah, it came up in an investigation into a terrorist cell.
在对抵抗组织窝点调查中看到过
Maybe Dale was looking into it.
可能戴尔在跟着这案子
And you didn't think to tell me this?
你还从没告诉我这事
All right, people,
好了 诸位
nobody in or out until we get the all clear.
确保安全前不允许任何人出入
There's possible suspects in there.
嫌犯可能还在里面
Get on the radios. Stay on the radios.
打开无线电待命
If we need backup, we'll call N.Y.P.D.
如果需要后援 我们会通知纽约警局
Nobody gets hurt. Everybody stays aware. Right?
别受伤 各位原地待命
Come on, where are you?
快啊 枪在哪
Find anything?
有什么发现
Dale's phone.
戴尔的手♥机♥
To the people of Janpan,
日本的朋友们
we say thank you again
再次感谢你们
for establishing diplomatic ties with us.
与我们建立民♥主♥平等关系
And to the people of the great country of Mexico
另向伟大的墨西哥人♥民♥
we say thank you as well.
致以我们的谢意
And we wait with great anticipation
我们会充满预期地等待着
for Russia, India and the United States
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 印度 美国
to follow their lead. Really?
跟随着他们的领导人 真的吗
Hopefully, a decision is forthcoming.
盼望着你们的决策
Until then,
直到再度相聚
we are of peace always.
让我们共同致力于追求和平
Poll numbers.
民测数据
Country's split about the visitors.
人们对V星来客持不同态度
50% are still undecided.
一半的人仍旧未决定
Yeah, people don't have enough info.
人们还没得到足够的信息
That's my fault.
我的错
I didn't ask Anna the hard questions. I got played.
我没问安娜更深入的问题 我被耍了
Chad, we talked about this. No, I know,
查德 我们谈过这事了 是 我知道
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表