剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
The V's loaded that shuttle with dead bodies.
V星人在飞行舱上装的都是尸体
They set us up.
他们给我们设了个圈套
We didn't kill anyone. Look really scared.
我们没有杀害任何人 看起来确实很可怕
We can hold you for 48 hours
即使不控告你
without charging you.
我们也能拘留你四十八个小时
Do you think your collar will protect you in there?
你以为你是神父 我们就拿你没办法吗
Explain this.
给我个解释
Those tires aren't unique to my van.
并不是只有我的货车有这种车胎痕
The church bought a whole fleet.
教堂买♥♥了很多辆这种车
There must be, I don't know,
那一定是 我不知道
Thousands of vehicles with that tread.
成千上万的汽车都有那种胎痕
Why were you at the tollbooth?
为什么你会出现在那个收费站里
It's a state parkway. I was going to see a parishioner.
那是州立的公路 我要去见一个教众
I'm sure he'll be happy to confirm your story.
他一定很愿意来为你作证
I was consulting her on matters of adultery.
她私通情夫 我正要给她去做心理辅♥导♥
Her name's confidential.
不能透露她的名字
How convenient.
很方便啊
Not to her husband.
对她丈夫来说就不是了
Please tell me you didn't drag me away from my parish
你该不会单凭一道普通的胎痕
Because of a common tire impression
和一张我在普通公路行驶的照片
And a picture of me traveling on a public parkway.
就要让我背叛教众吧
Because I can't imagine
因为我无法想象
You'd be wasting your time harassing a priest
在一个如此重要的调查之中
During an investigation this high-profile.
你们居然把时间花在刁难一个神父上
So you better charge me
所以 你们要么控告我
Or let me go.
要么放我走
Cut him loose.
放了他
And there were glowing arrows on the ceiling.
天花板上有发光的箭
I was being taken by doctors,
我被医生带走
Down a dark corridor,
穿过黑暗的走廊
Here on the ship.
就在这艘飞船上
I was scared,
我很怕
But I couldn't tell them to stop.
但是我无法叫他们停下来
Hundreds of them...
成百上千的
And they poked into me...
它们刺进我的身体
All over.
钻心刺骨
I know it was just a dream,
我知道这只是一个梦
But I can't shake it.
但我无法摆脱它
I'm really glad you came by to bring me to the ship.
你来带我上飞船 我很开心
That's not why I stopped by, Tyler.
我不是为此而来的 泰勒
I don't want you to move onto the ship with me.
我不希望你搬到船上和我在一起住
What?
你说什么
Why?
为什么
You're a nice guy, Tyler,
你是一个不错的人 泰勒
But I don't have the same feelings for you
但我对你的感觉与你对我的感觉
As you do for me.
是不同的
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You've been just as into this as I have.
你和我都对这个计划很热衷
My mother really likes you, Tyler.
我母亲真的很喜欢你 泰勒
I didn't want to disappoint her.
我不想让她失望
So what about us on the shuttle?
那我们在飞船上发生的一切算什么
I mean, what was that?
那算什么
I, uh, just wanted to see what it felt like.
我 只是想知道那是什么感觉
That's all.
仅此而已
You can go.
你可以走了
We value life above all else,
我们珍视生命
Every single life.
每一条生命
I just wish we could have done something
我只希望我们能做些什么
to save the lives that were tragically taken today
来挽救这些被这场无端袭击
by this unprovoked attack.
夺走的无辜生命
Perhaps our greatest flaw is that we are too trusting.
也许我们最大的弱点就是太轻信别人
There are those that don't share our regard for life.
有些人并不像我们一样尊重生命
The Fifth Column seeks to destroy us
第五纵队想要摧毁我们
because we're from another place,
因为我们来自别处
because they think we don't belong here,
因为他们觉得我们不属于这里
because we're different.
因为我们种族不同
Get up to the ship.
去一趟飞船
Make sure it gets conveyed to Anna
请务必转告安娜
that the FBI is doing everything we can.
联邦调查局正在竭尽所能处理此事
Since our presence here is causing such strife
我们的到来引发的种种冲突和混乱
that humans have been caught in the crossfire,
致使人类开始自相残杀
we've been forced to reconsider being here at all.
我们不得不重新开始考虑移居地球这件事
I don't think I could bear
我不知道自己是否能承受
another tragedy like this.
类似事件再次发生
We are of peace.
我们崇尚和平
We are always of peace.
并且至死不悔
Kendrick needs to talk to you
肯德克想跟你谈谈
about your involvement with Fifth Column.
你介入调查第五纵队的事
He wants you in the war room... now.
他希望你马上去作战室
I'm not going to let anything or anyone else
我不会让V星人在这段时间里
harm the visitors, period.
受到任何人或事的伤害
I have orders from the highest level
我刚接到高层下达的最高指令
to form a task force to zero in on Fifth Column.
要求我们成立通缉第五纵队的工作组
Evans...
埃文斯
I'm assigning you to head it up.
我指派你全权负责
You'll have every means at your disposal,
你可以使用任何手段
the full resources of this office,
调动这个部门的所有资源
and you'll be partnered with agent Malik.
玛丽卡探员是你的副手
Agent Malik from the FBI.
联邦调查局 玛丽卡探员
I'm here to see Marcus about the shuttle crash.
为了飞行舱坠毁事件来会见马库斯
It is an honor to see you again, my queen.
非常荣幸再次见到您 女王殿下
Only two of the crime scene photos were damning.
只有两张现场照片对我们不利
I deleted them
我删除了它们
and destroyed the evidence before anything
并在所有证物送交给法医前
could be forwarded to the forensic anthropologist.
销毁了它们
Malik, cover the office.
玛丽卡 暂时负责下
I'm rolling out to grab that tollbooth footage. On it.
我出去拿收费站的录像 明白
You've done superb work,
你在如此大的压力下
Under great pressure.
漂亮地完成了任务
Permitting that missile to strike the shuttle
正如您所设想的一样
accomplished precisely what you had hoped.
他们袭击了飞行舱
The task force has been formed.
特别工作组已经成立
I am now free to serve our people
我现在可以光明正大的为我们的人♥民♥服务
and hunt down fifth column with the full weight
在美国政♥府♥的支持下
Of the united states government behind me.
全力捉拿第五纵队
We have seen a massive amount
大众对V星人
of unprecedented sympathy for the Vs
表现出无比的同情
and an international outcry against the Fifth Column
国际上对制♥造♥此次惨案的第五纵队
and this atrocity carried out at their hands.
谴责声一浪高过一浪
At this time, there is very little...
在此情势下 很少...
Now that you're a prime suspect in the bombing,
现在你是轰炸案的头号♥嫌疑人
it's gonna be even more dangerous
如果我们被发现跟你是一伙的
for us to be seen with you.
我们的形势会更加危急
Uh, we did this.
是我们一起干的
So you'd better have my back.
所以你最好支持我
We're in this together, like it or not.
不论你喜欢与否 我们都在一条船上
Jack.
杰克
He rides the private V shuttles,
他常坐V星专用飞行舱
so I warned him.
所以我警告了他
Chad Decker?
查德·德克尔
He asked Anna about it, and that's how she found out.
他就此询问了安娜 她就是这么发现的
He's a potential ally.
他是个潜在的盟友
He doesn't know anything. I've been careful.
他什么都不知道 我一直很谨慎
I told you, you can't trust anyone.
我告诉过你 你不能相信任何人
He could have died on that shuttle.
他有可能会死在那个飞行舱里
So all this--you brought all this down on our heads
所以 为了救那家伙的命
'cause you didn't want to risk that guy's life?
你就让我们背黑锅
One life?
就为一条命
I won't ever forget what one life is worth.
一条命也是珍贵的
If we're gonna win this war,
如果我们想获得胜利
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表