剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not a kid anymore,
我已经不是个孩子了
and you've got to stop treating me like one.
你别再把我当孩子看
Don'worry. I'm-I'm fine.
别担心 我很好
I'll be home for dinner.
我会回家吃晚饭的
Tyler...
泰勒
Your son is still on board our ship.
你儿子还在我们的飞船上
He refused to come down,
他拒绝下来见你
so you were speaking to a hologram of him.
所以你刚刚是在跟他的全息图对话
Don't worry, agent Evans.
别担心 埃文斯探员
As long as your son is a guest our ship,
只要你儿子在我们飞船上
you have nothing to fear.
你就没什么好担心的
V S01E05
《V星入侵》第一季 第五集
This is Chad Decker with a "Prime Focus" Special Report.
这是查德·德克尔《焦点关注》的特别报道
An apparent attack on a Lyndhurst shipping warehouse
林德赫斯特货运仓库遭到蓄意破坏
has destroyed most of New York city's flu vaccines.
导致纽约市的流感疫苗大部分被毁
The FBI has no suspects at this time,
联邦调查局目前仍未发现犯罪嫌疑人
but rumors are swirling it may have been a terrorist attack.
但谣言四起 称这可能是恐怖袭击
There are even some anti-V activists
甚至有一些反V人士称
claiming the visitors were involved.
此案和V星人有关
We'll have more details
随着调查的深入
as they become available to us throughout the day.
我们将了解到更多本案的细节
We have nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Our fail-safe incinerated everything inside.
我们的自动防故障装置焚毁了库中的一切
There's nothing left to lead them back to us.
不留任何蛛丝马迹 他们查不到我们头上
Even your mouthpiece Cha Decker can't hurt us.
就算你那个喉舌德克尔也伤不了我们分毫
I'll handle him.
我会摆平他的
Where do we stand with our own investigation?
我们自身的调查又进展如何
No leads. Our surveillance footage was erased
毫无头绪 在第五纵队在发出情报
before the Fifth Column sent their message
毁掉满满一仓库的R-6之前
and destroyed our warehouse full of R-6.
我们的监控录像已被消除
Find who did this and supply the FBI with a lead.
查出元凶 顺便给联邦调查局一点线索
Deliver a villain, and a hero emerges.
给他们送去个恶魔 再让英雄横空出世
The resistance is growing.
抵抗活动日益高涨
If the Fifth Column is in our midst,
如果我们飞船上有第五纵队的人
there may be others on ships worldwide.
其他飞船可能也遭到了渗透
We have to crush them before they become a greater threat.
我们必须趁早铲除 以免后患无穷
To do that, we need more soldiers-an army.
那样的话 我们需要更多士兵 一支军队
You only brought a few on these ships.
你带来的随船士兵人数有限
The fleet you sent for is still on its way.
而后续舰队还在路上
You'll get your army.
我会让你手握重兵的
How?
怎么做
I'll make one.
我会造出一支来
I need to get on that ship and get my son.
我要上船把我儿子带出来
You do that, and he's dead.
你要是这么做 他就死定了
Anna knows that you're an FBI agent.
安娜知道你是联邦调查局探员
There is no way she's gonna risk a diplomatic incident by hurting Tyler.
她不可能冒着外交冲突的风险伤害泰勒
There is nothing that we can do about it right now.
眼下我们无能为力
You need to go to work
你得去工作
and stay as close to that warehouse investigation as you can,
尽你所能加入到对仓库的调查案当中
make sure it doesn't lead back to us.
确保不会查到我们头上来
Any word from Jack?
杰克那边有消息吗
Georgie's still looking for him.
乔琪还在找他
What are you gonna do?
那你接下来要做什么
I'll take a sample of that R-6 that we got from the warehouse
我要把从仓库拿到的R-6样本
to a V doctor I know,
给一个我熟悉的V星医生看看
see if we can figure out what's in that flu vaccine.
看看我们能否查清 流感疫苗到底有何蹊跷
Find Jack, okay?
找到杰克 好吗
No.
不要
No!
不要
Please, no.
求你了 不要
Long time, Dr. Pearlman.
久违了 普罗曼医生
Ryan.
瑞安
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
I need your help.
你得帮我个忙
What's this?
这是什么
R-6. The V's are putting that into the human flu vaccine.
R-6 V星人把这个混入人类的流感疫苗
Thought you'd help me find out why.
我想让你帮我查明他们这么做的原因
That's not the only reason I'm here.
我还另有一事相求
My girlfriend Val...
我的女友瓦尔
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
They told us that we could not procreate with humans.
他们说我们不能与人类生子
This is the first I've ever heard of this happening.
这我以前也是闻所未闻
I... I guess nature and fate- they find a way.
我 我想是自然和命运找到了结合点
She has this heart condition, though,
但她心脏不太好
and I don't even know if she could handle a regular pregnancy,
我甚至不知道她能否经受人类正常生产
let alone something like this.
更别提是人类和V星人的混血婴儿了
Does she know the truth about you?
她知道你的真实身份吗
I'm afraid what it'll do to her-and us... If she ever found out.
我怕她知道了对我们双方都不好
Imagine what would happen if Anna ever found out about this.
想想如果安娜发现了这件事会怎样
You...
你
Your girlfriend...
你的女人
Your child...
你的孩子
will never be safe.
将永无宁日
The captains of the 29 ships are sending their best soldiers to us.
29位船长正派遣精兵来我们这里
They're to report to you for a full medical examination
在我见他们之前 他们要先在你处报到
before I meet them. As you wish.
做全面体♥检♥ 遵命
Where do we stand with the R-6?
R-6调查得怎样了
All the doses that we hid in the human flu vaccines
我们藏在人类流感疫苗中的所有药剂
were destroyed by the explosion.
都在爆♥炸♥中毁于一旦
There's still plenty of R-6 in our healing centers.
我们的治疗中心还有大量R-6
Continue to administer it to the humans there.
继续给在那儿接受治疗的人类注射R-6
Many of them are too afraid to go into the healing centers.
很多人不敢去治疗中心
They don't trust us yet.
他们还不信任我们
Then we'll get them to trust us.
那就设法让他们信任我们
How?
怎么做
By using somebody they already do.
利用他们已经信任之人
Good news, Chad.
查德 好消息
Your C.T. scan showed no sign of a basilar artery aneurysm.
CT扫描没有显示出颅骨动脉瘤的迹象
Well, the V scan says that I'm going to develop one.
V星扫描说我脑中将会长出一个来
All I can tell you is
我只能告诉你
that the most advanced human technology
最先进的人类医学技术
doesn't indicate that there's a problem.
检查不出有何异常
Well, what if they're right? What if I do develop one?
如果他们说对了呢 如果我真会长出脑瘤呢
Well, unfortunately, that type of aneurysm is inoperable.
那就很不幸了 这种动脉瘤是不治之症
So there wouldn't be anything we can do for you anyway.
我们将无能无力
So I should let the V's heal me?
那我该让V星人给我治病吗
Chad, as a doctor,
查德 作为医生
I can only recommend what I know to be medically possible.
我只能告诉你我所知的医学可能性
And as a friend?
那作为朋友呢
We don't know the long-term effects
我们不知道那些外星来客的医疗方法
of the visitors' healing methods.
会有什么长远影响
So you can either trust our medicine or theirs.
我们和他们的医学 你任选其一
Excuse me.
打扰了
Yes, can I help you?
有什么能帮到你的吗
Yeah. I'm looking for Father Jack.
是的 我在找杰克神父
You're thinking of joining the parish?
你要加入教会吗
No, not-not exactly.
不 不完全是
Listen, I-I need to find him. It's important.
我得找到他 这很重要
I'm afraid there's been an accident.
发生了个意外
Jack was stabbed late last evening.
杰克昨晚被刺了
What?
什么
Who?
谁干的
We don't know yet,
我们还不知道
but it's a miracle he's alive.
但他还活着 这简直是个奇迹
Okay. What hospital is he in? Not a hospital.
好 他在哪家医院 不是医院
The V healing center.
是V星治疗中心
I took him where I knew he would be saved.
只有在那里他才能获救 所以我送他去了
Any news on the warehouse explosion?
仓库爆♥炸♥案有进展了吗
C.S.U. Found nothing.
犯罪调查小组一无所获
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表