剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
But bones from a skeleton
但是这块骨架上的骨头
stay smooth in a fire.
被火烧了后还是平滑的
Why would there be a skeleton on a shuttle full of tourists?
坐满游客的飞行舱里怎么会有骨架
There wouldn't.
这不可能
They wouldn't put a skeleton with humans.
他们不可能把骨架和人类放在一起
The other people...
其他人
Ryan, we didn't do this.
瑞安 我们没有害死他们
We didn't kill anyone.
我们没有杀人
The people on that shuttle--
在飞船上的那些人
they were already dead.
他们早就死了
Anna set us up?
安娜陷害我们
You got photos of this, hard evidence?
你有照片吗 确凿的证据之类的
Yeah. I'm--I'm staring at my monitor right now.
有 我现在就在看我的电脑
It's...
这
No, no, no. No.
不 不
此文件已被永久删除
错误
It disappeared. Someone deleted it.
照片消失了 有人把它删除了
Disappeared?
消失了
Who would cover up something like that?
谁会想掩盖这个事实
Malik, cover the office.
玛丽卡 帮我照看一下
I'm rolling out to grab that tollbooth footage.
我要去拿收费站的录像了
On it.
明白
Ryan, the FBI just launched.
瑞安 联邦调查局出动了
You need to get there
你得快点过去
and wipe that footage before they do,
赶在他们之前把录像销毁
or this is gonna get pinned on us. Get moving now.
不然我们就要背黑锅了 立刻出发
Get in there and short the server,
进去之后 把服务器毁掉
exactly like I showed you.
一切照我说的做
In 20 paces, make a left.
走二十步 向左转
Keep going straight down the hallway.
一直走到走廊的尽头
Bloody hell.
去他♥娘♥的♥
Bloody hell what? FBI.
去谁的娘 联邦调查局
I got it, I'm here. I'm here.
我找到了 找到了
You're about to get caught.
你马上就要被抓了
Ryan. Ryan.
瑞安 瑞安
Get the hell out of there.
快点离开那儿
Right there, right on top of you, keep going.
出口就在那 向前右转 快跑
Damn it.
该死
You were protecting me
你警告我不要上飞行舱
by warning me about the shuttles,
是想保护我
trying to save my life.
拯救我的生命
I was just passing on a rumor I heard.
我只是说了句听到的流言
I didn't know that would happen.
我不知道真会发生这样的事
What exactly was The Fifth Column's plan?
那第五纵队的原计划是什么
Why would they kill humans?
他们为什么要杀害人类
I don't know any circumstances
他们犯下的罪行
under which they could condone that.
在任何情况下 都不可饶恕
I'm sure The Fifth Column knows what they're doing.
我相信第五纵队这样做是有原因的
I'm sure...
我确信
They know what's necessary.
他们知道权衡轻重
And for me to be useful,
为了让自己有所贡献
I have to do what's necessary, too.
我也做了我分内的工作
Meaning?
什么意思
I have to report on this attack.
为了确保我在安娜心中的地位
To keep my position with Anna intact,
我不得不揭发这次袭击
I can't seem like I'm sympathetic to the cause.
我不能对此事显露出我的同情心
I have to come down hard.
我只能这么做
What I'm saying is,
我想要说的是
If you're fifth column,
如果你是第五纵队的
Things are about to get very bad for you.
你们的形势将会越来越糟
Good thing I'm not Fifth Column.
还好我不是第五纵队的
Anna never saw it coming, you know.
安娜从没预见过这件事会发生 知道吗
She'd heard nothing about any threats--
她之前从没听说过有任何威胁
What, you asked her?
什么 你问过她吗
Oh, indirectly, of course.
间接地问过
The Fifth Column caught her off guard,
第五纵队让她措手不及
Which, believe me,
相信我
Is hard to do.
这很难办到
We value life above all else,
我们珍视生命
Every single life.
每一条生命
The fifth column reacted exactly as I suspected.
第五纵队果然如我所料
Shooting down that shuttle backfired.
适得其反地打下了那个飞行舱
Tonight they will be introduced to the world
今晚他们将公诸于众
Just as I planned it,
如我计划那样
As terrorists.
被视为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mother, you wanted to see me?
妈妈 你要见我吗
We value life above all else,
我们珍视生命
Every single life.
每一条生命
We value life above all else,
我们珍视生命
Every single life.
每一条生命
Which is more effective, Marcus?
哪一种更能打动人 马库斯
I... think they're all sufficient.
我认为都很好
Lisa?
莉莎
The second one.
第二个
It seems more sincere.
看起来更加诚挚
Your grasp of human emotion is...
你对人类情感的理解
Impressive.
非常到位
Thank you, mother.
谢谢 妈妈
Jack?
杰克
Are you all right?
你没事吧
My faith is shaken, Father.
我的信仰动摇了 神父
Your faith in god?
对上帝的信仰吗
No, my faith in myself.
不 是对我自身的信仰
Well, in times like this,
在这种时候
It's best to get back to basics,
最好的方法是回溯本源
Your core values.
你的核心价值观
I've made choices, Father,
我作出了选择
Terrible choices,
糟糕的选择
With people's lives on the line.
让人们命垂一线
You mean when you were at war?
你是指参加伊战吗
I'm not talking about the past.
我说的不是过去
If this is an issue of law, Jack,
如果这牵扯到法律的问题 杰克
then perhaps you need
那么也许你应该
to make a confession of a different type?
换一种忏悔的方式
Yeah? Erica, it's Ryan. We're good.
什么事 埃丽卡 我是瑞安 我们没事
We wiped the footage. Good.
我们洗掉了录像 很好
Any luck?
有好消息吗
Yes, actually. They got to the security facility
没错 他们进入安保机构
And wiped the footage from after the attack. Damn it.
清除了袭击以后的录像 见鬼了
Since they seem like pros, I figured they'd
他们挺专业的 我想他们可能
scouted the route and done a dry run earlier.
事先侦察了逃跑路线 并预先做了排练
So I grabbed the footage from this morning.
所以我早上就截取了那段录像
It archives to a different server.
并存入另一个服务器里
We reviewed it there.
我们在那里看了一遍
Nice. Any suspects?
做得好 有嫌疑人吗
One name rang the cherries.
有一个
Not exactly your typical terrorist.
并不是那种司空见惯的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
These were taken this morning near the site of the attack.
这是今天早上在袭击地点附近拍到的图片
Your tire tracks were there, too. You want to explain that?
现场也有你的车胎印 你有什么要解释的吗
Come on, father. At least give me your cover story.
说吧 神父 至少编一个故事给我们听
I'm sure you thought that through. I thought nothing through.
你肯定早已深思熟虑过了 我没有
I've sat across from a lot of suspects in that chair.
在我对面那椅子上坐过很多疑犯
Some of them were remorseless, sure,
他们当中确实有一些人很冷酷
But not you.
但你不是
I can read the guilt in your eyes, father.
透过你的双眼 我看到的是内疚 神父
I'm giving you a chance to unburden yourself.
我给你提供一次吐露心声的机会
Answer him!
回答他的问题
Do you think this is a game?
你觉得这是一场游戏吗
Would you mind bringing malik in here
你可以帮我把玛丽卡叫过来吗
With those crime scene photos? Please.
带上犯罪现场的照片 麻烦你了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表