剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
If I don't make it back, I want you to do something for me.
如果我没能安全回来 希望你帮我做件事
Go to Val.
去找瓦尔
Take her to that doctor.
带她去找这个医生
Tell her the truth about me.
告诉她我的真实身份
It's not how I want it to go, but she needs to know.
我并不希望如此 但她必须知道
All right?
行吗
You just make it home.
你就放心吧
Ryan knows what he's doing going up in the ship.
瑞安知道他上船后该怎么做
He'll be okay.
他不会有事的
He's not the only one I'm worried about.
我担心的不止他一个人
Your son.
你儿子
The visitors are going to announce
V星人今晚就要
their "Live aboard" program tonight.
宣布他们的飞船体验计划了
And you think Tyler's going to want to live with them up there?
你担心泰勒会想和它们一起生活吗
He loves the visitors.
他很喜欢V星人
The visitors took verything I had.
V星人夺走了我的一切
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望这种事发生在你身上
How are you gonna stop Tyler from living with the V's?
你要怎么才能阻止泰勒呢
By taking him to someone he loves more.
带他去见他更爱的人
So...
那么
What's up with the fab four, Hobbes?
这四个人怎么回事 霍布斯
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
First one's a case-- George Sutton.
第一家伙是个疯子 乔治·萨顿
Worked as a chemical engineer.
曾是化学工程师
Went crazy after his family were murdered.
在全家被杀之后发疯了
Claimed aliens did it.
声称是外星人下的毒手
Maybe not so crazy, right?
也许并不算疯狂 不是吗
The priest did two tours as an army chaplain.
神父两度担当军队牧师
Testified against two staff sergeants in Baghdad
他打破了不得透露忏悔内容的规定
who broke the rules of engagement.
在巴格达对两位参谋军士做了不利证明
Boy scout.
童子军
And the fed?
那个联邦探员呢
Clean jacket, but her ex-partner's M.I.A.
档案很干净 但她的前搭档在行动中失踪了
Supposedly working with terrorists.
估计正在和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合作
Whole lot of personal baggage on her, too.
她的个人包袱也很重
It's all there. Last one--
全在那上面了 最后一个
Ryan Nichols.
瑞安·尼科尔斯
He's a stockbroker.
他是一个股票经纪人
Outside of a knocked-up girlfriend,
女友怀孕了
He's cleanest of the bunch--maybe too clean.
他是这里面最干净的 也许太干净了
If he's got dirt on him, you have to find it yourself.
如果他真有什么猫腻 你得自己找出来
They've got something over you, don't they?
他们抓住了你的把柄 是吧
Not for long.
不会太久
Ty! What...
泰 怎么
Dad.
爸爸
I know. We made great time.
我们时间安排得好
Got here earlier than we expected.
比预期早到了
How you doing, bud?
最近怎样
Good. I put a new show stopper exhaust on my bike.
不错 我在摩托车上新装了一个排气管
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I just got a new bike. T-750. You want to go check it out?
我刚买♥♥了辆新摩托 双涡轮的 要看看吗
It's in the shop. Hell, yeah.
在工作间里面 太棒了
And be careful. That's a lot of jam.
小心点 那里很乱
What are you doing here, Erica?
你来这里干什么 埃丽卡
We should talk.
我们需要聊聊
Welcome to the mother ship.
欢迎来到母舰
Please line up for security check
请排队进行安全检测
Visitors to the left
V星人排左边
And human tourists to the right.
人类游客排右边
Thank you. Enjoy your stay.
谢谢合作 祝您旅行愉快
Right hand, please.
请伸出右手
Right hand, please.
请伸出右手
Right hand, please.
请伸出右手
Welcome back to the ship.
欢迎回到船上
Next in line, please.
下一位
Is there a problem? This visa's not working.
有什么问题吗 这个签证无效
It didn't clear.
扫描不到
Run it again.
再试一次
It cleared. Right hand, please.
行了 请伸出右手
Welcome back to the ship, Jeff.
欢迎回来 杰夫
Next in line, please.
下一位
He failed.
他不合格
His response measured 1118 on the biometric level.
生物测量仪显示他的反应指数超过1118
Just slightly above Anna's baseline reading, but above.
比安娜的只稍微高一点 但还是高了
There must be a mistake.
一定是哪里出错了
Phillip is one of my most trusted advisors.
菲利普是我最信任的顾问之一
I'll test him again.
我会再给他做一次测试的
Why?
为什么
I've discovered the test has a margin of error.
我发现那个测试有一定的误差
How big?
误差有多大
Based on the number of false positives I've extrapolated,
根据我所推断的误报率
Roughly 2%.
大约是百分之二
If the result could be wrong, his and others.
如果他和其他人的测试结果可能出错
Shouldn't we discontinue testing.
我们难道不该停止测试吗
No. Keep testing. Hold all those who fail.
不行 继续测试 拘留所有不合格的
I'll deal with them personally.
我会亲自处置他们
V's, huh?
V星人 是吗
Yeah. I'm a peace ambassador.
没错 我是和平大使
Peace ambassador?
和平大使
Yeah. I pass out information
没错 我递交了申请材料
And, uh, help out at the P.A. Center,
现在在和平大使中心帮忙
That kind of stuff. I mean, it's pretty cool.
那些东西 我想说 那很酷
Wow. Visitors, alien ships-- it's just so amazing, huh?
V星来客 外星飞船 很惊人 对吧
Yeah, you think a Twin 750's tough, dad?
是啊 你觉得双涡轮引擎很厉害是吗
You should see their engine room.
你应该去看看他们的引擎室
It is something else.
超乎你的想象
Yeah?
真的吗
I'm glad you wanted to see me.
你愿意见我 我很高兴
I miss having you around.
我很想念你在身边的日子
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
I'm sorry about everything, dad.
我真的很抱歉 爸爸
Sorry about what? Splitting you and mom up.
抱歉什么 让你和妈妈离婚
What? Look, I know it was my fault.
什么 听着 我知道这是我的错
No, it wasn't. Yes, it was.
不 不是你的错 是的 就是
If I didn't have my motorcycle accident...
如果我没有发生摩托车事故
No. No, no, no.
不是 不 不 不
No, that's-- that's not what happened.
不是 不是那个原因
It's not that simple.
并没有那么简单
Then what did happen, dad?
那到底发生什么事了 爸爸
Why don't-- why don't you just tell me?
你为什么不肯告诉我呢
All you need to know...
你只需要知道
It is not your fault.
那并不是你的错
Okay?
好吗
You're a good kid.
你是个好孩子
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
What are you doing with phosphorus?
你拿磷干什么
My supervisor sent me for it.
我的上级派我来取的
Jeff Singer. Ninth Deck.
杰夫·辛尔 第九甲板的
Come with me.
跟我来
Members of our race are falling prey to human emotion,
我们当中的一些人陷入人类情感的纠葛
Becoming immune to Anna's bliss.
安娜的极乐世界对他们不起作用了
This test measures your susceptibility
这个测试是用来评估你对这些现象
to this phenomenon.
所产生的反应
Failure means death.
不合格意味着死亡
Anna's announcement about the "Live Aboard" Program
安娜关于飞船体验计划的声明
is scheduled to begin in less than an hour.
不到一小时就将开始
Chad Decker for WNT
WNT的查德·德克尔
From the visitor Peace Ambassador Center.
在和平大使中心为您报道
Back soon. Hey, thank you.
很快回来 嘿 谢谢
Here you go.
给
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表