Agent Mulder,...
穆德探员
..What I had only just learned myself,...
自己的秘密
..Was that the cancer which
几个月前我
had been diagnosed earlier
被诊断的癌症
had metastasized.
已经转移了
The doctors told me,
医生告诉我
short of a miracle,...
没有奇迹出现
..It would continue to
它在我的
aggressively invade my body,...
身体扩散
..Advancing faster each day
一天比
towards the inevitable.
一天的快
What's that for?
你想干什么
I don't know these men well. Do you?
我不了解这些人 你了解吗
Well enough.
了解
I'm gonna be up here alone
我要在这里
until you get back.
等你回来
I hope I don't have to use it.
希望用不上
I think you'd better
你最好来
have a look at this.
看一下
We were doing a lateral cut to
我们横向切了
the back corner when
后面的角落
I saw something in the ice.
发现冰里有东西
Right here.
在这儿
What do you think that is?
那是什么
I don't know.
不知道
It could be a bubble.
可能是泡
A weak spot.
疵点
Or a casting channel.
也许是通道
A pour hole.
小洞之类的
Liquid poured in from the side
液体从旁边
or above somehow.
或上面灌进来
Poured from where?
从哪里灌的
I don't know.
不知道
The angle wouldn't make sense.
这样的角度不可能
Yeah. You're right.
你说得对
We'll never know until
我们要挖下来
we get it out of there.
才能弄明白
美国大学
古气候实验室
Ion concentration,
铁浓度
density and temperature profiles
密度 温度
are consistent.
都是一致的
There's a tight matrix of crystals
临近的中心有
at proximal center,...
一个紧密的结晶体
..Suggesting the
就是你提到的
quick-freezing scenario.
快速结冰的原因
At the terminus
在末端
are particulate hydrocarbons:
有微粒的碳氢化合物
jet-fuel pollutants found
就是全世界都可以
just about everywhere.
找到的喷气燃料污染物
But not in old ice?
但不会在古冰里
Don't misunderstand.
别误解
This is old ice.
这冰很老
This sample has layers of sedimentation,
这样本有多层沉淀物
like the rings on a tree essentially.
像树的年轮
So it hasn't been tampered with?
那它没有被处理过
No. Not from what I can see here.
我看没有
Can I ask why
你为什么要
you're testing this ice?
测试这块冰
Another agent asked me to.
一个同事要我做的
Do you know where
这样本
this sample came from?
从哪来
From a site in the Yukon Territory.
从育空地区
Why?
为何问
There's some cellular material
这结晶体里面
within the matrix.
有些细胞物质
Plant or animal?
植物还是动物
I don't know.
不知道
It's what I'd
我归类为
have to classify a chimera.
嵌合体
A hybrid cell.
一个混合细胞
From what?
从什么来的
As I said, I don't know.
我还不知道
Is it capable of cell division?
细胞可以分♥裂♥吗
I don't know that either.
我也不知道
I'd like to get them under
我想用
our electron microscope, if that's OK.
显微镜看一下
Yes. Please.
好的 请
I thought you said
你不是说有人
someone would meet us.
会在这碰头吗
Yeah,
是的
a guide named Rolston.
一个叫罗尔斯顿的向导
I don't get it.
我不明白
This had all been arranged.
一切都安排好了
He knew he was supposed to take us up to the summit.
他知道要带我们到山顶
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么回事
We can probably follow this track
我们顺着这
right up to the site.
线路上去
Maybe we'll meet
也许能在
him on the way down.
他下来时碰到
Funny place to take a nap.
看来这是睡觉的好地方
He's been shot. God...
他中枪了 天啊
This our guide? Yeah.
是我们的向导吗 是的
Excuse me.
对不起
I'm looking for Dr Vitagliano.
我找维塔利诺博士
Dr Vitagliano... Is he here?
维塔利诺博士 他在吗
No, I'm afraid not.
不在
I was supposed to meet him here. Actually,
我和他说好在这见面
I'm a little late.
我迟到了
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, my God!
天啊
They're all dead! They've been shot!
他们都死了
Babcock!
巴布科克
The body.
那尸体
It's gone!
不见了
They took it!
他们拿走了
No one knew.
没有人知道
We didn't tell a soul.
我们没有告诉任何人
They had radio communication.
他们有无线电联♥系♥
Maybe it was being monitored.
也许他们被监视了 嘘
Someone's still alive.
有人还活着
It's Babcock.
是巴布科克
Get me some water.
拿点水给我
Looks like he took a shotgun hit.
他中了枪
It's not too bad.
不过没致命
The bleeding's stopped.
血不流了
Who did this?
谁干的
Here you go.
喝点水
They took the body,
他们拿走了尸体
Babcock.
巴布科克
No... I buried it.
不 我埋起来了
Where?
在哪里
Dana?
黛娜
Bill.
比尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这里
I picked up the phone
他们打电♥话♥给
when they called Mom's.
妈妈时是我接的
Said you could use a change of clothes.
说你要换衣服
Thank you. Where's Mom?
谢谢 妈妈呢
I didn't tell Mom what happened.
我没有告诉妈妈
So what did happen? I, uh...
发生什么事了 我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表