Why?
为什么
Mulder.
穆德
Don't move! Federal agent!
不许动 联邦探员
You OK, Mulder? Yeah.
你没事吧 穆德 没事
Put your hands in the air where I can see them.
把你的手举在空中让我能看到
And turn around slowly.
慢慢转身
I got him, Scully.
我们抓到他了 史卡利
Mr Weiss, we're placing you under arrest.
维依斯先生 你被捕了
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Where is he? Where's my father?
他在哪 我父亲在哪
We've arrested him, Ariel, under suspicion of murder.
我们把他抓起来了 阿利尔 怀疑他杀了人
I don't believe you. It can't be him.
我不相信 不可能是他
Did he... Did he tell you he killed this person?
他告诉你他杀了这个人吗
I think that's the direction it's going.
我想情况就是这样
Agent Mulder's with him now.
穆德探员现在和他在一起
I need to see him. - Ariel, I suggest you get him an attorney.
我要见他阿利尔 我建议你给他请个律师
He's refusinglegal representation.
他拒绝请律师
I need to see him!
我要见他
0k.
好吧
Ask Detective Bartley down the hall.
你可以问楼下的巴特利警官
He'll give you a place to wait until your fathers been processed.
他会带你去一个地方 等你父亲被审问完
Ariel...
阿利尔
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why'd you kill him, Jacob?
为什么你要杀他 雅各
Our synagogue has been vandalized 13 times in the last year.
去年我们的犹太教堂13次遭到了破坏
I heard a noise in the attic.
我听到阁楼里有吵声
I went up to see what it was and he attacked me.
我上去看看是什么 他就攻击我
It was self-defense.
我是自卫
Hanging a man in selfdefense?
把人吊起来叫自卫
Is it worse than what they did to Isaac?
难道比他们对艾萨克恶劣吗
Is it any better?
难道好吗
They found your book,
他们找到了你的书
your Sefer Yezirah in Isaac Luria's grave.
在艾萨克·卢里亚的坟墓里的创世之书
So? That puts you at a second crime scene.
又怎样 证明你出现在第二犯罪现场
I'm guilty. What more do you want?
我有罪 你们还想要我怎么样
The truth. I have given you the truth!
真♥相♥ 我已经说了实话
There was someone else in that attic with you. Who was it?
还有别的人和你一起在阁楼上 他是谁
There was no one else. Then you're a liar.
没有别的人 你说谎了
And you know nothing about nothing.
你什么也不知道
And I have no more to say about this.
我没有什么好说的了
I would like to see my daughter.
我要见我女儿
Wanna see the background check I ran on him?
你想看看他的背景吗
He emigrated to Israel after World War Il and joined the Irgun
二战后他移♥民♥到以色列 在那里加入了伊尔根
the Jewish military underground.
犹太人的地下军事组织
He was arrested in 1959 by the
他在1959年因为 一起爆♥炸♥
British for a bombing that killed seven civilians.
杀了7个平民被英国人抓了
He was a terrorist, Mulder. A killer.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 穆德 一个杀手
Not our killer though.
他不是我们要找的凶手
What do you mean ? He just confessed.
你是什么意思 他刚才已经承认了
I stood here and listened.
我在这里听得真真切切的
I think there was a second person in that attic.
我想阁楼上有第二个人 史卡利
Weiss is protecting whoever it is.
维依斯也知道这个 他在保护他
Who? His daughter?
谁 他女儿
It was somebody strong enough to knock me down.
有足够大的力气把我打倒的人
Well, who do you think it was?
你认为是谁呢
Stick around. This could be interesting.
你在这盯着 会有好戏看
Where are you going? To see a man about a burning book.
你要去哪里 找人了解一些那本燃烧的书
They say you confessed.
他们说你承认了
Why are you doing this? To protect you.
为什么你要这么做 为了保护你
From what? I think you know.
保护我什么 我想你知道的
They found my book in Isaac's grave.
他们在艾萨克的坟墓里找到了我的书
It can't be true. No?
这不是真的 不是
There's something you didn't tell me...
有些事情你没有告诉我
..About the contents of this Sefer Yezirah.
有关创世之书的内容
What is it you want to know? The myth of the golem.
你想知道什么 我想知道泥人的神话
I told you, Mr Mulder. This is a mystical text.
我对你说了 穆德先生 这是个神话的文献
dybbuks and demons of all sizes and shapes.
上面写满了恶灵 魔鬼的各种各样的形态
It's the golem I'm interested in.
我感兴趣的是泥人
I'm interested in why an FBI agent would be so interested in such a thing.
我纳闷联邦探员对这样的事情为什么感兴趣
That's what I was hoping you could tell me.
这就是我希望你告诉我的
The early cabalists...
早期的喀巴拉派
..Believed a righteous man could actually create a living
他们相信义人
being from the earth itself. Fashioned from mud or clay.
可以用泥土 创造地球所有的生物
But this creature could only be brought to life by the power of the word.
但这些生物只能通过文字的力量活过来
In practical terms,...
也就是说
..By a direct application of certain secret letter-combinations.
某些文字的组合
Combinations found in that book?
从那本书里的文字进行组合
Look, look. See ? See ?
看 看 明白吗 明白吗
These pages.
这几页
They're basically instructions for animating the inanimate.
这是基本指令 让死去的赋予生命
And this...
你看 还有这个
Yeah, this passage here...
是 还有这页
..Talks about inscribing a single word on the golem itself.
说的是在泥人身上刻上一个文字
0n the back of his hand? I'm impressed.
在他的手背吗 你厉害
What is the magic word? Emet.
这个魔法词是什么 依米特
See, these three letters...
这三个字母
..Alef, mem, tav,...Creates the word "Emet".
组成了依米特
I don't speak Hebrew.I don't know what that means.
我不会说希伯来语 我不知道那是什么意思
Truth. "Emet" Means "Truth".
事实 依米特意思是“事实”
But you see,...
但是你明白
..Mr Mulder, therein lies the paradox.
穆德先生 那是自相矛盾的论点
Because the danger of the truth is contained in the word "Golem" Itself,...
因为“泥人”这个词就包含了事实的危险
..Which means "Matter without form, body without soul".
意味着“事物没有形状 身体就没有灵魂”
So the golem is an imperfect creation.
所以泥人是不完美的生物
A kind of monster, really. Unable to speak or feel anything...
是怪物 是那种不能说也没有感情的
..But the most primitive emotions.
只有最原始的情感
In the legends, it runs amok...
在传说中 只有创造它的人
and has to be destroyed by its creator.
能让它胡作非为和摧毁它
Destroyed how?
怎么摧毁
By erasing the first letter
通过抹掉第一个字母
"alef".. "Emet" Becomes "Met",...
“ALEF ”“依米特”变成了“会见”
..Which means "Dead".
“死亡”的意思
Again, Mr Mulder,... ..The power of letters.
再说 穆德先生 字母的力量
Not just to create, but to kill.
不但是创造东西 还摧毁东西
Yeah? Mulder, there's been another homicide.
喂 穆德 是我 又有一个人被杀了
Who? Curt Brunjes. I'm on my way to the print shop.
谁 库尔特 我现在正赶往出事地点
I'll be there in ten minutes.
好 我10分钟到
A man on a mission. Look at
他就是始作俑者
all the energy he spent spreading his hatred.
看看他到处散布的仇恨
He wasn't toiling in obscurity.
看来他并非只是一个空谈者
This mailing list has hundreds of names,
这份邮件名单有几百人的名字
including our three murder victims.
包括三个受害人
At least we know Jacob Weiss didn't kill them.
至少我们知道达雅各·维依斯没有杀他们
Yeah, I'll call the precinctand have him released.
是的 我打电♥话♥叫人放了他
Agent Scully?
史考莉探员
The image is fuzzy, but I think we've got a hit.
图像有点模糊 但我想我们发现凶手了
There. Oh, my God.
看 天啊
It's Isaac Luria. He's still alive.
是艾萨克·卢里亚 他还活着
I'm not so sure about that.
我想不是
No, thank you. That won't be necessary.
不用了 谢谢 不必了
The coroner matched Luria's dental records.
法医对照了卢里亚的牙齿
It was his corpse that was in that grave.
十分肯定他在坟墓里躺着
You know, this videotape, it must have been altered somehow.
穆德 录像带可能被篡改了
Planted by whoever is staging this hoax.
有人制♥造♥这个假象
It's not a hoax, Scully. It never was.
这不是假象 史卡利 绝对不是
But if Luria is dead...
但是卢里亚死了 穆德
This is not Luria. Not really.
他不是卢里亚 不是真的
Who do you think it is? Some kind of ghost?
那你认为他是什么 他是鬼吗
No, a ghost is spirit without form.
不 鬼是没有身体的
But I believe what we're looking for
但我相信我们看到的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表