The craft taking control of the plane and all its systems,...
飞机的系统被控制
.. preparing to take Max.
它们准备抓马科斯
But something happened.
但意外发生了
Something went terribly wrong. Something unimaginable.
灾难性的 意想不到的事发生了
Ok.
接着说
A third aircraft, probably an F-15 Eagle,
第三架飞机 可能是f-15
was given the coordinates for Flight 549.
知道549航♥班♥的坐标
Heading one-zero-zero and two-niner thousand feet.
位置是10029英尺
The flight controllers watched the fighter enter...
飞行控制人员看到了飞机
enter Flight 549's airspace on an intercept pattern,...
进入549航♥班♥的空域开始拦截模式
not knowing what they had set in motion
不知道他们这样做的目的
No way of knowing there was
更不知道那里
a third craft which was not on their screen.
有第三架飞机
Not knowing that for the next nine minutes,
更不知道接下来 航♥班♥上
time would stand still on Flight 549.
消失的九分钟发生了什么
I've got something. An intercept.
我被拦截了
My God! My God!
我的天
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
紧急呼救 紧急呼救
Are you saying the man who
你说13-f座位的人
was sitting in 13-F was abducted, mid-flight,...
在飞行途中被绑♥架♥了
..Without any depressurization of the cabin,
在飞机没有减压的情况下
without any effect on the plane?
而飞机没有任何影响
If not for factors unforeseen,
不出意外
I believe Max would have been abducted...
我相马科斯已经被绑♥架♥了
..And returned to Flight
飞机上的乘客
549 without any loss of life, without a trace.
也没有罹难 仿佛什么也没有发生
Then what happened?
然后发生什么事
Flight 549 and the alien craft
549航♥班♥和
which had taken control of it were intercepted...
控制它的飞碟 被拦截
by the military fighter.which had been given a specific set of orders
被军方飞机拦截 他们的特殊命令是
..To take down the UFO.
把飞碟打下
The missing nine minutes aboard Flight549,
在549号♥飞机消失的9分钟里
nine minutes that would have been erased from the memoriesof the 134passengers onboard
在134名乘客被洗去记忆的九分钟
would prove to be the final minutes of their lives.
成为了他们生命中的最后9分钟
You're saying, in effect, that Flight 549...
你说549飞机
..Was in the grip of a sort of UFO tractor beam?
是在飞碟的牵引光束下
That's a Hollywood term, but yes.
像好莱坞大♥片♥啊 但是的
And the Air Force shot down the UFO,...
然后空军就把飞碟打下来
..Sending 549 out of control when the beam went off?
当光束没有了后 549航♥班♥失去控制
Yes.
是的
Well, where I come from, that's what we call a whopper.
呃 我的老家把这些称为弥天大谎
Even if it were true, I could
就算是真的
never sell that to Washington, and neither could you.
就算我用一百年也不能说服华盛顿 你也不能
Not without the object Max was carrying.
没有马科斯带的东西是不行
I had the same reaction to the story as you,...
我对这事的反应跟你一样
..But there is one area that has yet to be explained.
但有一点合乎逻辑
That is that the seats and
那就是那门跟座位
the door did show traces of radioactivity.
有放射反应的痕迹
Now, you found nothing in the wreckage, no source of any emitter?
但你没有在残骸里发现任何放射物
I did find something.
我真的发现了些东西
I think you should look at it.
我想你们应该看看
After you'd found the first traces,
在你们发现第一个线索后
my team tried to link the radioactivity to a cause.
我的同事 就去寻找造成辐射的原因
They found no other evidence.
除了这个
Except for this.
他们没有发现其他证据
That's it? That's all there was.
就这个吗 能找到就是这个
I'm gonna have to make my report.
我最后的报告
I'll include this if it makes any difference.
会把它包括进去
But not as a causal factor. It's a good story.
但不会是主因 是个好故事
Maybe you can sell it to the movies.
你可以卖♥♥给好莱坞
I don't know what else you expect him to do.
穆德 我不知道你还指望他什么
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Look, it is a good story, but
虽然分♥析♥得很精彩 但是
it's a house of cards built on a shaky foundation.
经不起推敲
We may never know what Max was carrying.
你永远不知道马科斯带的是什么
And we may never know who killed Agent Pendrell.
我们永远不知道谁杀了潘佐尔探员
If we don't find out, what meaning do their deaths or lives have?
如果我们找不出原因 他们的生命有什么意义
Max will be remembered as a...
人们只会记得马科斯
..Disappointing rummage sale or some kook on a home video.
是一个失望的清♥仓♥拍卖♥♥者或者拍录像的怪人
Where do we even start? How about Sharon Grafia?
我们都不知道从哪里开始查 查查莎朗
She's a disturbed person. She wasn't even who she claimed to be.
她是个精神紊乱的人 她甚至不是她声称的人
She knew Max well enough for him to write her letters.
是的 但她认识马科斯 他给她写过很多信
Well enough for him to call her and tell her he was gonna die.
甚至告诉她自己有生命危险
Do you know where she is? In a mental institution.
你知道她在哪里吗 精神病院
I'd go with ya,
我想跟你一起去
but I'm afraid they'd lock me up.
但我怕他们会把我关起来
Me too.
我也是
Hello.
你好
Are you a friend of Max's?
你是马科斯的朋友吗
No. My name is, uh, Mulder. I'm with the FBI.
不 我叫穆德 调查局的
You're kiddin', right?
你说笑吧
No. Why?
不 为什么
Well, I manage the park.
我管理这公园
I know Max had some weird friends.
我知道马科斯有几个很奇怪的朋友
I don't believe the FBI sends
我不相信调查局
men out 'cause somebody trashed a trailer.
会来调查谁捣毁一辆房♥车
Any idea who did this? N... no.
知道是谁做的吗 不知道
ls Max in trouble or something?
马科斯有麻烦吗
No. Max is dead. He died in a plane crash a few days ago.
没有 马科斯死了 几天前死于飞机失事
Oh, Lord. I am sorry to hear that.
天 真感到遗憾
Uh, did he ever mention why he would leave or where he would go?
他有没有说过为什么离开和去哪里
No, but he disappeared sometimes.
没有 但有时会突然消失
Had stories.
故事精彩着呢
Sure that's not what happened to him?
你肯定他已经死了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Have you any idea who's going to be taking care of his estate?
你知道谁处理他的东西吗
Where I should forward his mail?
我该把他的信给谁
He has mail?
他有信吗
Yeah, a small stack of it.
是的 不少呢
I'll run and get it, if you want it. Please.
如果你要我给你拿去 谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Sure feel sorry about Max.
真的对马科斯感到遗憾
So do I.
我也是
Sharon Hello.
莎朗 你好
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎样
You up to answering some questions?
你可以回答我几个问题吗
I'm not Max's sister.
我不是马科斯的姐姐
I know.
我知道
We're not quite sure why you lied to us though, Sharon.
我们不知道你为什么要骗我们
Or what else you might be lying about.
还有什么你瞒我们的
Doesn't matter anymore. Yes, it does.
无所谓了 不是的
If you know something - anything about what Max was doing,...
如果你知道马科斯在做什么
..About what he was
他带在飞机上的
carrying on that plane - it could matter a lot.
是什么 那就重要了
To who? To Max.
对谁重要 对马科斯重要
I can't. Why not?
我不能说 为什么不能
Because I could be in big, big trouble.
因为我可能会有大♥麻♥烦
Max had those same blisters.
马科斯也有这些水泡
You both were exposed to something, Sharon. What was it?
你们都被辐射了 莎朗 是什么
It was something I stole.
我偷的东西
From whom?
从哪里偷的
Max was trying to find physical
马科斯在寻找证据
evidence to prove his abduction stories were true.
证明自己真的被绑♥架♥了
You worked as an aeronautical systems engineer.
你是一个航♥空♥系统工程师
You stole something from your employer, didn't you?
你从你的老板那里偷来的 对吗
Something radioactive.
一些有辐射的东西
Only because I believed in Max.
只是因为我相信马科斯
What was it?
那是什么
Max said it was alien technology.
马科斯说这是外星科技
It was three interlocking parts.
那是个三部分互锁的东西
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表