Not going out would be an admission of guilt.
不出去将会自证其罪
We still have reason to believe your life is in danger.
我们相信你的生命依然受到威胁
It's your job to protect me still, isn't it?
保护我是你的工作 对吗
That's what we're trying to do.
那是我们正尽力做的
Then do your job.
那就做好你的工作
General!
将军
All right, people, listen up, because we don't have much time.
各位听着 我们没有多少时间
You all know your responsibilities.
你们都知道自己的责任
You have your sectors and assignments.
知道自己的位置和任务
It gives me great pleasure to introduce a very special man.
我很荣幸介绍一位特殊的客人
Wounded and decorated for gallantry in Vietnam,
在越南受过伤 以勇敢著称
he had an idea,
他有一个主意
Teager? a vision...
提格 一个愿景
to create a national memorial...
建立国家纪念馆
Hey, man, is that you?
老兄 是你吗
for all Americans who gave their lives in the Vietnam war.
纪念所有在越南战场上牺牲的人
Where ya goin'?
你去哪
Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride... Hey!
女士们先生们 我荣幸地 嗨
Where ya goin'? that I give you the founder...
你去哪 介绍
of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund,
越南战争纪念碑基金的创始人
Mr. Jan Scruggs.
斯克鲁格思先生
Teager? Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.
提格 欢迎 各位
We are here to rededicate...
今天这个重要的日子
this memorial on this important day.
我们聚集在这个纪念碑
We especially remember those
我们特别怀念那些
who cannot share this day with us,
不能和我们一起分享的人
the soldiers, the airmen, the sailors.
陆军 空军 海军战士
Hey, Teager!
嗨 提格
It's me, Leo Danzinger.
是我 里奥 丹金格
I saw you, man. Where are ya?
我看到了你 你在哪
Behind ya.
在你后面
I-- I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
That's what they told us.
他们告诉我的
'Cause that's what they wanted you to believe.
因为他们要你相信
I don't understand.
我不明白
You will... after tonight.
过了今晚你会明白的
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么
I waited for them, Leo. I waited for them to come.
我在等他们 里奥 我等他们来
But they never came.
但他们没来
Maybe they didn't know. They knew.
或许他们不知道 他们知道
They just figured letting me die off
他们认为让我死
was easier than admitting the truth.
好过承认事实
It's all over, Teager.
都结束了 提格
It's been over for a long time now.
已经结束很久了
Not for me, not for the others.
对我而言不是 对其他人而言也不是
You're tellin' me there's more?
你说还有其他人
What are you doin', man?
你在干什么 老兄
Where are ya?
你在哪
It is a distinct honor to present to you now...
我特别荣幸向你们介绍
another great American and a brother in arms.
另一位伟大同胞和战士
Major General Benjamin Bloch.
本杰明 布洛赫少将
Admiral Leitch, Senator Baine,
利奇海军上将 贝恩参议员
fellow Americans...
同胞们
and especially the veterans.
特别是退伍老兵们
There is probably no audience that understands better...
大概没有听众明白
that our freedom is not free.
我们的自♥由♥来之不易
All right, you're my eyes out there.
各位探员
Talk to me. Positions report.
回答我 请报告位置
We owe that freedom to the selfless sacrifice...
我们的自♥由♥归功于那些刻在墙上的
Sector three clear.
三区安全
to those whose names are on this wall. No sign of him in four.
无私的牺牲者 四分区没发现他
And for that, it is our duty to remember them.
因为这些 记住他们是我们的责任
Hold on. I think I have him in section four.
注意 我想我在四区发现他了
Can you confirm that, Scully?
能确定吗 史卡利
Their sweat, their long hours,
他们的汗水 他们的坚韧
their blood.
他们的鲜血
Positive I.D. He's heading toward you, three.
确定目标 他朝你走去那里 三分区
Positions hold.
坚守自己的岗位
Three and four, do you have eye contact?
三区和四区 你们用眼神交流了吗
I have him in three. He's coming toward you, Scully.
我找到他了 他朝你走去了 史卡莉
Don't take your eyes off him, Scully.
别让他离开你是视线 史卡莉
Not for themselves, but for their country.
不是为他们自己 而是为他们的国家
Mulder, he saw me.
穆德 他看见我了
He's heading toward the sound booth.
他正朝音控间走去
Copy that. I'm cutting him off.
收到 我去截住他
Talk to me, people. Does anybody have him?
回答我 各位 有人发现他了吗
...when they were in Vietnam.
当他们在越南时
This memorial...
这个纪念碑
What's happening, Scully?
发生什么事 史卡莉
is a place where we can come and thank those--
是我们感谢他们的地方
I'm closing on him.
我正靠近他
Do you have him in three? Negative.
三分区发现他了吗 没有
Scully?
史卡莉
I lost him. You got him, three?
我跟丢了 三分区 发现他了吗
I don't see him, Scully.
我没看到他 史卡莉
What's happening, Agent Scully?
发生什么事 史卡莉探员
I can't see him anywhere. He must be headed your way.
没发现他 他是朝你那里去了
You got him, Mulder? Not yet.
看到他吗 穆德 还没有
I got him.
看到了
I lost him.
他不见了
Pick him up, Mulder. He's right in front of you.
抓住它 穆德 他就在你前面
He's got a gun! General, get off the stage!
他有枪 将军 离开舞台
What's going on?
发生什么事
Can't see him. Mulder!
看不见他了 穆德
Mulder I saw him out of the corner of my eye.
穆德 我看见他了
He's gone. He's gone.
他走了
There's no cause for alarm, ladies and gentlemen.
各位 没必要惊慌
Just a minor disturbance. Let's try and keep some order.
一点小混乱 希望大家合作
Where's General Bloch? He's with Skinner.
布洛赫将军在哪 他和史基纳在一起
We gotta stop 'em. What's going on here?
我们得阻止他们 怎么了
I think he can only hide
我想如果和他打照面
himself in somebody's direct line of sight.
就看不见他
When looking directly at him? That's why he killed...
和他打照面 这就是为什么
MacDougal and Steffan at close quarters.
他近距离杀了麦克道格和史蒂芬
MacDougal in his car and Steffan in his office.
麦克道格在车上而斯蒂芬在办公室
Get away from the car. He's in the car. Teager's in the car.
离开车子 他在车里 泰格在车里
Get down!
趴下
Come out with both your hands in the air!
举起手出来
It's over, Teager. Come on out.
结束了 提格快出来
Get an ambulance over here!
叫救护车
Teager, Nathaniel Jr.
提格 小纳撒尼尔
Sergeant, Green Beret DetachmentB-11.
军士 绿色贝蕾帽 特遣队B-11
Service number 82278.
服役代号♥82278
Date of birth, March 7, 1952.
出生时间 1952年3月7日
Teager, Nathaniel Jr.
提格 小纳撒尼尔
Sergeant, Green Beret Detachment B-11 .
军士 绿色贝蕾帽特遣队B-11
Service number 82278.
服役代号♥82278
Teager, Nathaniel Jr.
提格 小纳撒尼尔
March 7, 1952.
1952年3月7日
Teager--
提格
The Pentagon is claiming
五角大楼宣布
that the man who was killed was a Thomas Lynch.
死亡的人是托马斯 林奇
He's a vet who's been in and out...
他是个退伍军人
of V.A. Psychiatric hospitals for the last 15 years.
过去15年一直在退役军人精神病院
And a sometime member of the Right Hand.
是右手的非正式成员
His name was on Denny Markham's mailing list.
他的名字在马克哈姆的通讯录上
Markham made a positive I.D.
马克哈姆确定了身份
They must have gotten to him.
他们一定要他承认
Army Forensics claims to have multiple confirmation.
军方的法医已经多方确认
You heard him! We both did. It's happening all over again.
又是这一套 自圆其说
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表