Miss Holland, I'm Nurse Waite.
贺兰小姐 我是威特护士
I'll be assisting in your procedure.
我将在治疗中协助你
Will it hurt?
会有副作用吗
You won't feel a thing. There's no blood.
你会毫无感觉的 甚至一丁点血也没有
Dr Lloyd's done over a thousand Iipo procedures.
洛伊德医生已做过上千例的手术了
You're in good hands.
你会安然无恙的
OK, here we go.
好的 我们去吧
I'm going to give you a tranquillizer now,...
我会给你镇静剂
and then right before the operation...
手术前
the doctor will give you injections of saline and anaesthetic.
医生会给你注射 生理盐水和麻醉剂
All you have to worry about is buying a new wardrobe.
你所担心的是以后要重新买♥♥衣橱
Your liposuction patient is prepped and in room five.
你的抽脂病人已准备好了 在5号♥房♥间
Fine. What else am I scheduled for?
好的 其它的手术安排呢
You've got a scalp reduction and a blepharoplasty.
接着是拉皮和脸部整形手术
Are they prepped?
都准备好了吗
Um, no. Would you like...? Get them ready, please.
嗯 还没有 你… 请让他们做准备吧
I'd like to move right along today.
我想在早上把3个手术全做完
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
How are you doing?
手术如何
Is the doctor going to be much longer?
手术时间延长了吗
I think my tranquillizer's starting to wear off.
我想镇静剂快要失效了
I'm sorry. I don't know where...
抱歉 我不知道
Dr Lloyd!
洛伊德医生
I think this patient is finished.
手术完成了
What else do you call it?
不知道你们叫它什么
When you're in your body and out of it at the same time,...
人虽在这 但它已经离开了你的身体
..Unable to control your actions,...
而你却没有能力来控制它
..To stop yourself from doing what I did to that poor man?
停止对那可怜的人干的事
What else do you call it?
你们还叫它什么
Spirit possession or demon possession?
神灵附身或魔鬼附身
While these mental states have been well documented,...
这些症状在文献上都有记载
..They've been much maligned and
人们对它毁誉参半
haven't held up in court well as a criminal defence.
但这不能作为法庭上的辩护理由啊
I have advised my client against speaking to you.
我再次重申 当事人可以不用和你说话
I'd appreciate it if you
我希望你能直接
would direct any legal discussion to counsel.
和我作一些合法的讨论
Dr Lloyd, are you taking any kind of medication?
洛伊德医生 你正接受某种治疗吗
The odd sleeping pill and a prescription antacid for my stomach.
偶然吃些安♥眠♥药♥和抗胃酸药
Would you mind if I check the dosage and which ones?
能让我看看那些药吗
No, I really...
不
I would like to know why...
请给我一个理由
You've got a clear picture of my client's story...
我想你们应该问完了
..And his willingness to go along with your investigation.
而他已经很合作了
Yes, I believe we have.
是的 我们该走了
Dr Lloyd, you say that you've taken sleeping pills.
洛伊德医生 你说自己吃安♥眠♥药♥
How much sleep did you get the night before?
昨晚 你睡了多久
l, um... I can't recall.
我记不起来了
The sleeping pill he was taking was called Somanil.
他吃的安♥眠♥药♥别名是索马尼
I've heard of it.
我听说过
It works directly on the central
它很有效 因为直接在中枢神经系统起作用
nervous system and it isn't stored in body tissue.
而且在作用期后不会残存在体内
But it's controversial for its
但副作用也很明显
addictiveness and its effect on long-term behaviour.
它会影响人的长♥期♥行为
What was... What was the date of Dr Lloyd's prescription?
他服用多久了
He started taking it five years ago, and went through...
从5年前直到现在
Oh, he took a lot of it: 19 100-tablet refills.
噢 他吃得太多了 共服用了19100片
Wow. Yeah.
哗 是的
That's more than a pill a day. An addiction, in other words.
平均每天一片多
An addiction which very well
换句话就是上瘾了
could have altered his ability to do his job.
上瘾会影响他工作的能力
How many of these procedures would you say he's performed?
他完成了多少例手术
Judging from his schedule the day of the accident,...
从事故当天的日程安排看…
..Hundreds, and probably thousands.
成百上千例了
And not one fatality.
无一死亡
You're missing my point,
你误解我的意思了 穆德
Mulder. This place is a veritable factory.
这里就像一个工厂
Cosmetic surgery is a boom industry.
整形外科是医疗界的蓬勃产业
ASU wards like this are a gold mine.
这是一个巨大的金矿
Everybody's doing it, so I hear.
所以人人都来整形
A brand-new, state-of-the-art
技术一流的整形外科部
facility like this can support an entire hospital.
可以支撑整间医院的开销了
What do you suppose these are? What?
你认为这是什么 什么
These five marks on your brand-new, state-of-the-art floor.
这间"技术一流"工厂地板上的5个印迹
They look like they were made by the coasters from an OR table...
看上去像是手术桌的印迹
..Or some kind of equipment.
或者是其它一些设备的压痕
They look to me like they were burned or scorched.
我认为这是烧灼过的痕迹
It's the shape of a pentagram.
一个五角星
If you want to connect the dots here,
穆德 你想把这些联♥系♥起来
you should look at the facts.
你应该考虑一下实际情况
Iatrogenic deaths or deaths
诊断失误或医疗事故造成的死亡
due to doctor error are upwards of 80,000 a year.
每年将近有8000宗
Dr Lloyd was pushing his limits.
洛伊德医生不断服用安♥眠♥药♥
He was an accident waiting to happen.
这种事故迟早会发持
I'm not a doctor, but you've got to be pushing hard
我不是医生 史卡利 但你不应该
to mistake a beer belly for a bald head,...
简单地归为医疗事故
..Not to mention door number three.
这是3号♥房♥间吧
It's amazing that no one saw him in time to stop him.
很奇怪 没人能及时地阻止他
Maybe they were all possessed.
也许他们都着魔了
I don't think it's a simple possession.
我觉得这不是简单的着魔 史卡利
I think it's more like
我想这是巫术
sorcery or black magic or something like that.
或类似的怪诞东西
Excuse me. What kind of procedure is that up there?
打扰一下 那里进行的是什么手术
It's a rhinoplasty. I'm sorry, who are you?
鼻子整形手术 抱歉 你们是谁
We're with the FBI. I'm Agent Scully and this is Agent Mulder.
我们是联邦探员 我叫史卡利 他叫穆德
We're investigating a patient's death here.
我们在调查一宗医疗事故
Oh, uh, yes.
噢 是有这么回事
You're Rebecca Waite. You were the attending nurse at the time?
你是里贝卡威特 当时你在场 是吗
Yes.
是的
Can you explain what happened,
能讲讲当时的情况吗
how a mistake like this could happen?
怎么会发生这种失误呢
No. No, I can't really.
不 不 我真的不知道
I wasn't in the OR at the time and...
当时我在手术室
it's difficult for me in my position.
我很难抽身回到自己的岗位上
Did you observe Dr Lloyd at all before the accident?
事故之前 你一直看他做手术的吗
I helped prep the patient. I was supposed to assist.
我帮病人做准备 我是应当协助他的
I did my job as a nurse.
我做好护士的本份
Are you aware that Dr Lloyd
你知道洛伊德医生
is claiming he was possessed during the incident?
说自己在手术过程中不受控制吗
I guess it's cheaper than malpractice insurance.
我想保险可以赔得少点
Give him 500cc's of
在他完全苏醒前
Ringer's wide open before he goes to Recovery.
输500CC的林格乳酸
I need you to keep up with me. Right away, Dr Shannon.
我需你在这里帮忙 马上就办 莎琳医生
Dr Shannon, can we have a word, please?
莎琳医生 能和你谈谈吗
I've got a patient who can't wait.
抱歉 我还有病人要治疗
There's magic going on here, Mulder,...
魔术从这里开始了 穆德
..Only it's being done with silicone,
只是通过硅胺
collagen and a well-placed scalpel.
胶原蛋白和恰到好处的手术刀的配合
What we have to do here is
我们要冷静
keep calm and do nothing out of the ordinary.
按常例办事
The appearance of any
一些微小的不和谐和争执
impropriety will only deepen the FBI's probe,...
都会加深联邦探员的怀疑
..On top of
他们已经加紧对
Dr Lloyd's insurance investigation.
洛伊德医生的医疗事故的调查了
Dr Lloyd has made us a target.
洛伊德医生让我们成为众斥之地
The last thing we need is to be caught up in an expose.
最终 我们的事会败露的
Then they look at our books again.
他们会把焦点放回到我们的订单上
It's bad enough we have to
我们必须解释
explain why buttock liposculptures cost 4,000 a pop.
做一次屁♥股♥抽脂竟要4000美金
We look greedy, therefore we look guilty.
我们很贪婪 所以有种罪恶感
We haven't done anything wrong, Dr Illaqua.
我们没做错 伊拉瓜医生
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表