That many of you here tonight came home...
今晚在这里的人回到祖国的时候
not to a hero's welcome...
受到不少英雄的欢迎
but to the hostility of the American people...
而美国人♥民♥的敌意
is shameful fact of history.
是可耻的历史事实
One that I will never understand or forgive.
这是我永远不明白和不能忘记的
But it also underscores our sacred duty--
但它也让牢记我们神圣的使命
not just today, but forever--
不只是是今天 而是永远
to honor those who served with honor...
为那些光荣服役的人骄傲
and to remember those who fell:
和记着那些倒下的人
men and women whose ultimate sacrifice...
那些做出最后牺牲的男人和女人
must never be forgotten.
永远不会被忘记
There is probably no audience...
大概没有听众
that understands better that our freedom is not free.
明白我们的自♥由♥来之不易
All right, you're my eyes out there.
各位探员
Talk to me. Positions report.
回答我 请报告位置
Sector three clear.
三分区安全
No sign of him in four.
四分区没发现他
Sector six, report.
六分区 报告
It is our duty to remember them.
记着他们是我们的责任
Mulder?
穆德
He's here. I feel him. Then where is he?
他在这 我感觉到他 那他在哪
Hold on. I think I have him in section four.
注意 我想他在四分区
Can you confirm that, Scully?
你确定吗 史卡莉
Positive I.D. He's heading toward you, three.
肯定 他朝你来了 三分区
Positions hold. Three and four, do you have eye contact?
三分区和四分区 你们能用眼神交流吗
I have him in three. He's coming toward you, Scully.
我看见他在三分区 他朝你来了 史卡莉
Don't take your eyes off him, Scully.
别让他离开你的视线 史卡莉
Mulder, he saw me.
穆德 他看见我了
He's heading toward the sound booth.
他朝音控室去了
Copy that. I'm cutting him off.
收到 我把他截下
Talk to me, people. Does anybody have him?
说话 有人抓到他了吗
This memorial is a place
这个纪念馆
where we can thank those men and women-
是一个我们感激他们的地方
What's happening, Scully?
怎么了 史卡莉
I'm closing on him.
我在靠近他了
Do you have him in three? Negative.
你看见他在三分区吗 没有
I'm always struck by something as I walk through--
我每当经过时总是受到震憾
Scully? Scully!
史卡莉 史卡莉
I lost him. You got him, three?
我把他丢了 你见他了吗 三分区
I don't see him, Scully.
我看不到他 史卡莉
What's happening, Agent Scully?
怎么了 史卡莉
I can't see him anywhere. He must be headed your way.
我看不到他 他一定是朝你这来了
You got him, Mulder? Not yet.
你看见他吗 穆德 没有
I got him.
我看见了
I lost him.
丢了
Pick him up, Mulder. He's right in front of you.
穆德 抓他 他就在你前面
He's got a gun! General, get off the stage!
他有枪 将军 快离开台上
I can't see him. I can't see him!
我看不到他
Good morning, sir.
早上好 长官
All right! Let's go!
好 出发
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
How did you get inhere?
你怎么在这
What the hell are you--
你干什么
Lieutenant General? Sir?
中将 长官
Lieutenant General Peter MacDougal was shot dead...
彼特 麦克道格中将被枪杀
at extreme close range at 6:00 this morning.
大约在早上6点钟
FBI Forensics reports the wound was not self-inflicted.
法医报告证明这不是自杀
The murder weapon has not been recovered.
没有发现凶器
The general's driver, Private First Class Gus Burkholder,
将军的司机 上等兵格斯 伯克霍尔德
is currently being held on suspicion of murder.
目前以嫌疑犯被拘留
It says here N.A.A.
经过烟酰胺检测
Tests confirm the private did not do the shooting.
证明他并没有开枪
There is suspicion of an accomplice,
可能有同谋
based on the one piece of evidence found at the crime scene,
根据现场的一个证据
a so-called death card used
死亡卡
by soldiers in Vietnam to mark their kills...
在越南的士兵会用来记录杀人的数目
and by Private Burkholder's
上等兵伯克霍尔德可能和
possible ties to a radical paramilitary group...
叫做右手的极端准军事组织有联♥系♥
called the Right Hand, whose stated aim is violent revolution.
他们声称要发动暴♥力♥革命
After speaking with General Bloch,
和布洛赫将军谈过之后
he believes we have a high
他相信
probability of opportunity for a group like this,
存在这样一个组织
a unique situation that
最糟糕的情况
could result in the very public loss of lives.
就是会造成公众的死亡
Dozens of high-ranking military officials
今天很多军队高♥官♥
are in Washington today...
在华盛顿
for a rededication of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial.
参加越南战争纪念馆的纪念活动
Unless we can determine a clear motive,
除非我们有个明确的目标
we will consider any one of them to be a target.
否则他们当中任何人都可能是目标
What if Private Burkholder is telling the truth,
如果上等兵伯克霍尔德说的事实
that he's innocent?
他是无辜的呢
Until we can find another suspect,
那我们找到另一个嫌疑犯
the FBI will pursue the Right Hand...
我们会追捕右手组织
and their leader,
和他们的领导者
an ex-Marine named Denny Markham,
前海军陆战队员丹尼 马克汉姆
in a preemptive strategy to
在它们采取行动前
put a stop to any other plans they may have made.
我们要先发制人
You all have Markham's file in front of you.
你们桌前是马克汉姆的资料
For obvious reasons,
显而易见
our strategy includes keeping this from the media.
我们的部署不能让媒体知道
You'll be working in teams of two.
你们是二队
If you encounter any resistance,
如碰到反抗者
do not engage.
不要急于交火
Surveil and call for backup.
要监视他们的行动和叫后援
Agent Chandler has your assignments and field warrants.
钱德勒探员安排任务和注意事项
We have less than 12 hours to prevent...
我们只有不到12小时来防止
any further execution or loss of life, understood?
更大的行动和人员伤亡 明白吗
All right, Beckwith and Fontana,
好 贝克威思和丰塔纳
you're going to Virginia Beach.
你们去弗吉尼亚海滩
Jackson and Miller, you're going to Alexandria.
杰克逊和米勒 你们去亚历山大
Was that for the benefit of the general,
是为了将军的安全
or have you been able to develop a real strategy?
还是你真有一个计划
Right now I'm flyin' by the seat of my pants.
我现在急的屁♥股♥着了火
You mean there's no procedure outlined for an invisible assassin?
你的意思对于看不见的杀手没有应对计划
Did you talk to Private Burkholder?
你与伯克霍尔德谈过吗
I interviewed him and convinced him to take a polygraph test.
我见了他还让他进行了测谎
And? He passed.
还有呢 他通过了
The nature of his claims would suggest a false positive.
他的话是荒谬的
The tester admitted that the results are highly interpretive.
但测谎仪的结果证明是对的
You heard his story?
你听过他的经历吗
I found his story compelling, personally,
我发现他的经历很令人注目
but then again, I believed the Warren Commission.
但我又相信华伦委员会
If I have to devise a strategy around that story,
如果我必须按照这个故事来部署
then there is no strategy.
那就不要部署了
Somebody killed the general,
有人杀了将军
which means somebody isn't telling the truth.
那就意味着有人没有说出事实
The man who heads the Right Hand, Markham?
领导右手的人 马克哈姆吗
Do you have a warrant for him?
有搜查令吗
Yes, why? Let Mulder and I serve it.
为什么 让我和穆德去办
One misstep and Markham smells a shakedown.
一旦失误 马克哈姆就会调整策略
He's going to disappear, or find another way to push the button.
他会消失或另找暗♥杀♥时机
And I've already seen more dead soldiers than I ever want to see.
我不想再看到士兵死去 因为我见了很多了
Mr. Markham?
马克汉姆先生吗
Who is it? Agents Mulder and Scully with the FBI.
是谁 调查局的穆德和史卡莉探员
What do you want?
你们有什么事
It's extremely urgent that we talk to you now, sir.
我们有紧急事与你商量
Mr. Markham? Gate's unlocked.
马克哈姆先生 大门没锁
Now, you wanted to see me about--
你们为什么想见我
The murder of General Peter MacDougal.
是关于彼特 麦克道格将军被杀一案
Am I under suspicion? No, but your group is,
我有嫌疑吗 不 但你的成员有嫌疑
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表