They're covering the lies with more lies,
他们用谎言掩饰谎言
trying to make him invisible.
不让他见光
We've got to subpoena Markham and General Bloch,
我们得传唤马克哈姆和布洛赫将军
and we've got to petition
我们得请求
the State Department to release Teager's body.
州政♥府♥交出提格的死体
I can't do that. Why not?
我不能那样做 为何
This investigation has been turned over to C.I.D.
这个调查已交给中情局
It's no longer our jurisdiction.
已经不属于我们的管辖
Don't let them do this.
别让他们这样
Let it go. You did your job.
算了 你做了你的工作
So did Nathaniel Teager.
纳撒尼尔也完成他的使命
You found the man you were looking for,
你找到了你要找的人
but now he's dead. It's over.
但他死了 一切都结束了
Is that what you believe?
你相信吗
Is that what you really believe?
你真的相信吗
They're not just denying this man's life.
他们不仅否认这个人的存在
They're denying his death.
也否认他的死
And with all due respect, sir, he could be you.
恕我不敬 哪天可能是你
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表