Exterior security has been breached.
外部安全系统已被破坏
Langly, are you reading this ?
朗尼 你在看这个吗
Redundant systems-- triple-shut bypass. This is a toughie.
冗余系统 三关旁路 真混♥蛋♥
You guys couldn't spring for two of these ? What is going on ?
你们不能搞定这两个吗 怎么回事
Mulder, this is gonna take a moment.
穆德 这要化点时间
Boys, we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
The doctor treating Scully's cancer is on staff here.
治疗史卡莉探员的医生是这里的员工
More mysteries await. Bypass is complete.
还有很多秘密等着 旁路打开
I need someone to get to Scully to stop treatment.
找个人去阻止史卡莉的治疗
Right now, you're the only one who can do that.
马上 现在只有你了
I have not written to you in thelast24hours...
我在过去24小时没有给你写任何东西
because the treatment has weakened my spirit as well as my body.
因为治疗让我的精神和身体都很虚弱
Mulder, it's difficult to
穆德 很难描述
describe to you the fear of facing an enemy...
面对这种
which I can neither conquer nor escape.
既不能战胜不能逃避的敌人的恐惧
penny Northern has taken a downturn.
潘妮正处于昏迷
I now look at her with a respect that can only come from one...
我现在很尊重她
who is about to walk the same dark path.
只有她跟我走同样一条不归路
Seeing her,
看着她
I can't help but see myself in a month or a year.
我忍♥不住回想我自己这一个月一年经历的事
I pray that I have her courage to face this journey.
我祈祷能拥有她的勇气面对这段旅程
Mulder, I feel you close...
穆德 我觉得
though I know you are now pursuing your own path.
你快接近你的调查结果
For that I am grateful--
我很感激你…
more than I could ever express.
无法用语言表达
I need to know you are
我要知道即使我走了
out there if I am ever to see through this.
你也要安好
Langly, where the hell am I going ?
朗尼 我到底要去哪里
We're losing you on the video feed, Mulder.
穆德 我们在镜头上没看到你
Mulder ? Did you do anything, Frohike ?
穆德 你动了什么东西吗 弗洛希基
Nada. I didn't touch a thing.
达达 我没动过
Down here.
这里
Langly, can you hear me ?
朗尼 能听到我吗
Langly, I can't hear you.
朗尼 我听不到你
Open the door.
开门
Open the damn door !
开门
Agent Mulder, come in.
穆德探员 请进
You're hybrids. Please come in so that we might explain.
你是杂种 进来 我们解释给你听
You've been using me. Not at all.
你一直在利用我 不是
You're arrival was only
你的到达只是
coincident with the execution of our objective.
和我们的目标一致
What objective ? To subvert the project.
什么目标 推♥翻♥那个方案
The project that created us.
创造我们的那个方案
I've seen this boy before.
我以前见过这个孩子
These boys are you.
这些孩子就是你们
We're among the end result.
我们是最后的结果
And you want to destroy them ? No!
你们想破坏他们吗 不
What we want is the same thing that you want.
我们想的和你想的一样
What are these ?
这些是什么
Human ova.
人类的卵子
Taken from whom ?
从谁哪里来的
What ?
什么
Harvested during her abduction
在她被绑♥架♥的时候通过
through a high-amplification radiation procedure...
高放大辐射获取的
that caused... super-ovulation.
那会产生超级排卵
Why ? For fertilization.
为什么 为了受精
They constitute one half of the necessary raw materials.
它们是关键原料的另一部分
For genetic hybridization.
为了基因配种
For reproduction.
为了繁殖
These women--
这些女人
These women are your birth mothers.
这些女人是你的亲生母亲
Barren now...
现在没有生育了
from the same procedure that caused their cancer.
和导致她们癌症是同一个辐射过程
And now they're left to die,
现在她们只能等死
their condition hastened by the man running this project.
开展这个计划的人现在正在加速她们的死亡
You're trying to save them. They're our mothers.
你想救她们 她们是我们的母亲
Mulder, are you there ? Do you copy ?
穆德 你在吗 收到没有
Langly, I can't hear you.
朗尼 我听不见你
You've got a security breach in sectionJ-1 4.
有个安全漏洞在J-14区
You sure it's not Byers ? Nope.
你确定不是拜尔斯吗 不是
I've got Byers right here on my screen.
我在屏幕上看到拜尔斯了
Langly, help me out. I don't know where I'm goin'.
朗尼 帮我 我不知道从哪里出去
You're in a bio-quarantine wing leading to an exit.
在生化检疫区有一个出口
At the end of the hall,
在走廊的尽头
you'll access a door to a bio-secure room.
你走过一扇门然后到达保卫室
I'm working on the locks now.
我现在开锁
Okay, Langly, Frohike, I'm here. Open the door.
好 朗尼 弗洛希基 我到了 开门
The doors work under redundant systems. We're working fast.
门属于冗余系统的 我们正加速呢
Work faster !
快点
Langly, open the door now !
朗尼 把门打开!
Get me out !
让我出去!
Get me out of here now ! Almost there.
让我出去!差不多了
Go !
走
Nurse. Nurse !
护士 护士!
Dana Scully's supposed to be in her room. Where is she ?
丹娜·史卡莉应该在病房♥ 她去哪里
She's not there ? No. What happened to her ?
她不在那儿 不 她发生了什么事
I don't know. I Who the hell does know ?
我不知道 我… 谁知道
Mulder!
穆德
What happened to Scully ? I got to her.
史卡莉发生什么事了 我见到了她
Where is she now?
她现在在哪
Dr. Scanlon isn't coming back ?
斯盖龙医生还没有回来吗
No. I don't think so, Penny.
没有 潘妮
Dana, I want you to get well.
丹娜 我想你好起来
You've been such a comfort.
你会安慰人
You've got to be the one.
你一定会好的
You can't give up hope.
你不能放弃希望
I haven't.
我没有
I won't.
我不会
Is she gone ?
她走了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know what she meant to you.
我知道她对你的意义
When I came to find you and you weren't in your room,
当我来发现你不在房♥间
I got scared that something had happened.
我怕发生什么事
And I read some of what you wrote.
我看了你写的一些东西
I didn't want you to read that.
我不想你看到
I had decided to throw it out.
我决定扔掉它
I decided tonight that, um--
我今晚决定
I came into this hospital able to work.
我来这里的时候是什么样的
And that's how I'm leaving.
那我出去就该什么样
Byers tell you about Dr. Scanlon ? Yes.
拜尔斯给你讲了斯盖龙医生的事吗 对
He may very well have killed those women.
他很可能杀了那些女人
That will have to be proven-- if we find him.
有待证明 如果我们能找到他
When we find him.
当我们找到他
Something was done to you--
你身上发生的事情
something you're just beginning to remember.
你开始记得的一些事情
You can't quite figure it out,
你解释不清楚
but it can be explained, and it will be explained.
但最终都有答案 一定有答案
And no matter what you think as a scientist or doctor,
无论你是科学家还是医生
there is a way and you will find it...
有一种方法 你会找到的
to save yourself.
救你自己的方法
Mulder, I can't kid myself.
穆德 我不能欺骗自己
People live with cancer.
身患癌症的人
They carry on. And so will l.
他们继续活下去 我也会
You know, I've got things to finish...
我还有事情没有完成
to prove to myself, to my family.
为证明给我自己看 给我的家人看
But for my own reasons.
但为了我自己的原因
Come on back.
快回来
The truth will save you, Scully.
真♥相♥会拯救你 史卡利
I think it'll save both of us.
会拯救我们
Skinner. Oh, ll was leaving you a voice mail.
史基纳 我正想给你留言
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表