..Like over-unity energy.
像超联合能源
Um, massless displacement current
冷聚合的无质量位移电流
from cold fusion that we need for space travel.
是我们进行太空旅行的能源
I know, thanks to my inside sources,
我知道 感谢我的线人
that this technology, in fact, exists.
这样的科技是存在的
that use it hovering right over my trailer.
我看见军队用这个科技 在我拖车的头上盘旋
Why is the US government keeping all this a secret?
为什么美国政♥府♥保守这个秘密
I intend to expose these facts to the people.
我想向公众揭开这个秘密
I mean, I'm just one man.
我只是一个人
These tapes, you mind if! Keep them?
这些带子 你不介意我保存吧
No. I think you should consider yourself the sole curator...
可以 我想你应该考虑做
..Of the Max Fennig rolling multimedia library and archive.
马科斯·芬尼多媒体图书和档案馆的唯一馆长
And get tax-exempt status as soon as you can.
你可以获得免税待遇
This stuff could be worth something someday.
这些东西可能有一天很值钱
Thank you for helping me out, for all you've done.
我要感谢你们帮我走出来 和你们做的一切
Max would have wanted it that way.
马科斯也会这样想的
You lost somebody very close to you.
你失去了一个跟你很亲近的人
So did you.
你也是
You thinking about Pendrell?
你在想潘佐尔吗
I realized I didn't even know his first name.
我才发现连他的名都不知道
I actually was thinking about, uh,...
其实我在想
..This gift that you gave me for my birthday.
你给我的生日礼物
You never got to tell me why you gave it to me or what it means.
你没有告诉为什么给我这个 有什么意思
But I think I know.
但我知道了
I think that you appreciate
我想你喜欢
that there are extraordinary men and women,...
非凡的人
..And extraordinary moments...
跟非凡的时刻…
..When history leaps forward on the backs of these individuals.
这些人推进了历史的发展
That what can be imagined can be achieved.
你渴望像他们一样取得成就
That you must dare to dream.
你敢于梦想
But that there's no substitute for perseverance and hard work...
但没有坚持不懈和努力工作
..And teamwork.
和同心协力是办不到的
Because no one gets there alone.
因为没人独♥立♥取得成就
And that while we commemorate the greatness of these events...
当我们纪念这些事件的重大意义
..And the individuals who achieve them,
和取得成功的个人
we cannot forget the sacrifice of those...
我们不能忘记这些…
..Who make these achievements and leaps possible.
成就和进步的幕后英雄的付出
I just thought it was a pretty cool key chain.
我想这是个关键
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表