Mr Iskendarian there doesn't hire workers off the books.
埃斯肯戴林先生说他们公♥司♥没有雇非法劳工
I don't want IRS trouble.
我不想和国税局有任何关系
But his foreman might hire
但他的工头
cash-only day labour without his knowledge.
可以不经他的同意请一些临时工
He's got seven job sites going now, as many foremen.
他现在有七个工地 就有七个工头
Gather of?cers to canvass.
让工头都过来
Which foreman works the Midlothian Corporate Park?
哪个工头指挥中洛锡安工地
That job's ?nished.
那里已经完工了
Find out where he is today.
找到他
I'll take that one.
我去那里
Can I use your phone?
能借借电♥话♥吗
0K, thank you.
谢谢
NCIC shows no match for that man.
指纹没有与那人相符的指纹
What about this shape up here? What is that?
这儿的阴影是什么
Can you take that and flip it so that that's on the bottom?
你能把它放到底部吗
Is that a shadow?
那是阴影吗
Yeah. It is.
是的
It's somebody's shadow.
是某人的阴影
It's the kidnapper's shadow.
是绑♥架♥者的阴影
It's like he's looming over her.
好像是他上面的轮廓
It's like he... he's standing over her.
站得比她高
He means to pass judgment on her, like a god.
像上帝一样审判她
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hi. Can I help you?
有什么事
Uh, I hope so. Are you the foreman?
你是工头吗
Yes, ma'am. I'm Gerry Schnauz.
是的 我叫杰里·肖纳斯
I'm Special Agent Dana Scully.
我是史卡莉探员
I'd like to ask you some questions about the day labourers you hire.
我要问你关于雇白天劳工的事
What, is this some IRS thing or...
是国税局吗…
No, sir, not at all.
没什么
My crew's at lunch if you want to talk to anybody, but...
我的人吃午饭去了
..Everybody I've got on today is on the books, as far as I know.
我雇的人都在册上
Excuse me. Sorry.
对不起
Yeah, sure.
请便
Scully.
史卡莉
I may have something for you... ..On the kidnapper. It's, uh,...
我找到了绑♥架♥者的一些线索
..Something about his legs.
是他的腿
Yeah?
怎么样
They're unusually long. They're out of proportion.
很长 不合比例
I'm thinking he's either very tall,or he's not but wants to be.
要么非常长 要么借助东西
Scully?
史卡利
Scully, are you there?
史卡莉 你在听吗
Stand where you are!
站住
Don't move!
别动
Stop or I'll shoot!
别动 否则我开枪了
Lace your fingers behind your head.
手举到头上
Do it!
快
Who?
谁
Alice Brandt.
爱莉丝·布兰特
The second woman that you abducted.
你绑♥架♥的第二个女人
That's her name, Gerry.
那是她的名字
Where is Alice Brandt?
在哪里
I don't...
不知道
I have no earthly idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你说什么
Tell us where she is, Gerry.
告诉我在哪
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is a case of mistaken identity or something.
你一定认错人了
I honestly,...
老实地讲
..Honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你说什么
Explain this.
解释这个
We're running Sheetrock. I use that
我们今天铺石膏板
to start the holes in it to keyhole in all the ?xtures.
用它来打孔把石膏板固定起来
No. You used this to kill the two men.
不 你用它杀了两个人
What two men?
哪两个
You used this on Mary Lefante!
你用它杀死玛莉·拉芳特
Who? W... wait. A minute ago it was Alice Brandt.
开始你又说是爱莉丝·布兰特
I don't believe this. I do not believe this is happening.
真不敢相信是这样的
You want to tell us about the ?rst time you were arrested, Gerry?
能告诉我你第一次被捕的原因吗
In 1980 you attacked your father with an axe handle.
1980年你用斧头柄袭击你父亲
You beat him so severely that he spent the remainder of his life in a wheelchair.
导致他下半辈子都坐在轮椅上
I was not jailed. I was institutionalized.
没坐牢 只是管教而已
I had a kind of chemical imbalance.
我有一种化学物质失衡的病
Yeah. "Gerald Schnauz,
是啊 “杰拉德·托马斯·肖纳斯
treated for a paranoid schizophrenic disorder."
被确诊为偏执型精神分♥裂♥症
"Six years in Melvoyne Psychiatric Hospital.
在梅尔沃恩精神病院里住了六年
Released 1986."
1986年出院”
So what you been up to since 1986, Gerry?
1986年后你做了什么 杰瑞
Taking care of my father.
照顾我爸爸
Looking after him 24 hours a day.
每天24小时照顾他
Making amends.
作为补偿
He, uh, passed away in January.
他在一月去世
How did you feel about that?
你有什么感受
Sad.
悲伤
It says here you have a sister.
据说你有个妹妹
Where is your sister, Gerry?
你妹妹呢 杰瑞
She passed.
她去世了
Actually, it says here she committed suicide in 1980.
上面说她1980年自杀
God, that was a bad year.
那真是不幸的一年
What else happened in 1980, Gerry?
1980年还发生了什么事
Well, John Lennon got shot.
约翰·列侬被杀
Where are you going with this?
你说这些有什么用
Are you Sigmund Freud?
你是西格蒙德·弗洛伊德吗
Why don't you cut the BS?
不能简短一点吗
Why don't we get back to Alice Brandt?
那回到爱莉丝·布兰特的案子吧
Where is she?
她在哪
You look troubled.
你好像有麻烦
Hey, Gerry?
杰瑞
This your father?
这是你♥爸♥爸吗
Where'd you get that?
你从哪里弄来的
You left that for me.
是你留下来的
Left it like a fingerprint.
就像指纹
Is this what you see when you close your eyes, Gerry?
这就是你闭上眼睛心中想的吗
Is that what you see?
是吗
Gerry,... ..Tell me where Alice Brandt is.
杰瑞 告诉我爱莉丝·布兰特在哪
She's safe...
她很安全
..From the howlers.
在咆哮者那里
She's all right now.
她现在很好
Gerry, tell me how I Can find her.
怎么才能找到她
Over here!
在那里
You know, Scully, that word unruhe, unrest - it's bothering me.
史卡利 “安鲁”这个词困挠着我
Maybe he thought he was curing them.
也许他认为是在救她们
Saving them from damnation.
把她们从诅咒中救出来
From those things in the pictures.
从照片上的恐怖情景中救出来
He called them "The howlers."
从咆哮者手里
It's over, Mulder.
结束了 穆德
Then that photo wouldn't be his fantasy.
那照片不是他的幻想
It would be his nightmare.
应该是他的噩梦
What the hell does it matter?
这有什么关系
Because I wanna know.
因为我想知道
I don't.
我不想
OK, Gerry.
好了 杰瑞
Put it all in here. Wallet, jewelery, everything.
把钱包和项链放在这里
Eyes straight ahead.
往前看
Let's step over to the table.
到桌子那里
What the...?
天啊
Mulder.
穆德
This wound's in the wrong place. He was shot in the throat.
伤口不是这个地方 是在喉咙
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表