That is conjecture, sir.
只是推测 长官
Even when looking at him? You might not be able to see him.
即使和他打照面 你也看不到他
Isn't it true U.S. Soldiers reported...
不是有美国士兵报道
the unexplained appearance and disappearance of V.C. Guerrillas?
一些越共游击队神出鬼没吗
I've read the dispatches myself.
我看过这些报道
Maybe Teager learned something
也许提格在囚禁的25年里
from his captors in 25 years of isolation.
向他的看守学的
We've got four miles of
我们有四英里长的
crowded streets where 31 military officers...
游♥行♥队伍正往自♥由♥广场去
are staging for a parade into Freedom Square.
那里有31名军方首脑
If what you're saying has any truth to it,
如果你说的是事实
I can't protect these men.
我不能保护这些人
Call it off.
取消游♥行♥
Parade or no parade,
不管是游♥行♥不游♥行♥
those men are vulnerable.
这些人都是容易受到攻击的
The only way to stop this killer is to catch him. How?
唯一的办法是抓到凶手 怎么抓
By finding his next victim before he does.
在他做之前找下一个受害者
I am Major General Benjamin Bloch.
我是本杰明 布洛赫少将
He did it again, didn't he?
他又作案了 是吗
I told them he would.
我告诉他们他会的
According to the FBI, you know the man they're looking for.
听联邦调查局说 你知道他们在找的人
Maybe you can tell me why they can't seem to find him.
也许你可以告诉我 为什么他们找不到他
The same reason you can't,
同样的原因 你也找不到他
which I imagine is the same reason you're here right now.
我想你来这里是为了这个原因
I am here because people are dying--
我来这里是因为有人有生命危险
soldiers who dedicated
那些为保卫祖国
their lives to the defense of this country.
献出生命的士兵
I guess that's one way of looking' at it.
我想只有一个办法找到他
As it stands, you are facing charges of conspiracy...
让我说清楚 你面临着谋杀
to commit homicide and treason.
和叛国同谋的指控
But if both those fall through,
如果这些都不成立的话
there is still enough evidence to convict you...
还有充分的证据证明你
for possession and transport of illegal arms.
拥有和运输非法武器
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
No,
不
I am offering you a deal...
我是在和你做个交易
for you and the people you represent.
为了你和代表你的那些人
If you think I've got any sway with Teager, you're mistaken.
你以为我能影响提格 那你大错特错了
I just need to know what he wants.
我只是想知道他想要什么
You know what he wants,
你知道他想要什么
and we both know you can't give it to him,
我们都知道你给不了他
not without dragging that nice,
这样会把你这身
clean uniform of yours through the mud.
漂亮的军装弄脏
Whatever you do to me
无论你对我做什么
won't change his mind, General.
都不会改变他的想法的 将军
He's sending a message...
他发出了一条信息
and makin' damn sure everyone hears it loud and clear.
要让所有人听得清清楚楚
Band! Band! Time!
乐队 开始
Driver, prepare to move them out.
司机 请你把他们移开
Yes, sir!
是 长官
I'm after you. All right, move them out.
我跟在你的后面 好吧 把他们移开
You told me you were in a rush.
你和我说你塞车了
Cross town traffic's all snarled up because of the parade.
市里的交通因为游♥行♥而堵塞了
You need information on American prisoners of war.
你需要美国战俘的信息
A man named Teager. I have no information on him.
一个叫提格的人 我没有他的信息
Then why did you come here? Tell me what you know.
那你为什么来 告诉我你所知道的
A P.O.W. Named Teager may be back home carrying out
一个叫提格的战俘回国
death sentences against the men that left him in Vietnam.
要把把他留在越南的人杀了
Who are those men? Generals.
这些人是谁 将军
Steffan and MacDougal. They have a connection.
史蒂芬和彼特 他们有联♥系♥
What is that?
那是什么
A recent news story
最近的新闻报导
extremely embarrassing to the U.S. Military...
对美国♥军♥方极为不利
about the disposing of South Vietnamese soldiers.
关于南越士兵的安排
Men employed by our government as spies and commandoes...
我们政♥府♥雇佣为间谍和突击队的人
and then left behind enemy lines to certain capture and death.
被留给了敌人 不是被抓就是被打死
The operation was disavowed,
军事行动被否认了
and their lives were erased from the records.
他们的生命从军方记录中被抹去
By a secret three-man commission
一个秘密的三人委员会
who may now be facing charges,
现在可能面临着起诉
whose testimonies might
根据他们的证词
be used in the calculation of reparations.
来计算赔偿
Are you saying that our government wants these officers dead?
你是说我们的政♥府♥想这些军官死吗
Why would they ask us to protect them?
为什么他们叫我们保护他们
Because they know you can't.
因为他们知道你们保护不了
Well, who's the third man? I need a name.
谁是第三个人 我要他的名字
General Bloch! General, sir! Stop the car!
布洛赫将军 将军 停车
What's going on here?
怎么回事
We need you to get out of the car, sir, for your own safety.
我们要你下车 因为我们要保护你的安全
Why?
为什么
We received information your life might be in danger.
因为我们收到信息说你有生命危险
From who?
是谁
Shooter! Get down!
是杀手 趴下
Where? Where is he? He was there.
在哪 他在哪 他在那儿
I saw him. I--
我看到他了 我
It was him, sir. It was the man in the photo.
是他 先生 是照片上的人
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
I saw him, sir. It was him.
我看到他了 是他
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
Hut! Mount!
立正 插旗
Call when you find out.
找到通知我
Scully. I heard what happened.
史卡莉 我听说了
They told me you saved General Bloch's life.
他们告诉我你救了将军的命
He's doing all right. He's over there.
他没事 他在那儿
They told me you saw somebody on the parade route?
他们告诉我你看见 有人在游♥行♥队伍中
I'm not really sure.
我不是很肯定
You saw him, didn't you? You saw Teager.
你看见了他 是吗 你看见提格了
I told you I'm not sure.
我说了我不是很肯定
But you drew your gun.
但是你拔了枪
You must have been a little more convinced than that.
你当时一定很确信
How are you so convinced
为什么你这么确定
that General Bloch was his next target?
布洛赫将军就是他的下一个目标呢
I found out about General Bloch from the same person...
我是从一个人那里知道是布洛赫将军的
who told me we were never meant
她告诉我
to save Bloch's life, or the other generals.
救不了他和其他将军的命
What are you talking about? This case.
你在说什么 这件案子
Why do you think it was dumped in your lap,
你有没有想过让你接手的原因
unless heading up an antiterrorism detail...
除非反恐
is all of a sudden part of your job?
突然成了你的工作
That doesn't prove he was set up.
那也不能证明他被利用了
They knew about Teager.
他们知道提格
They've known that he'd be unstoppable from the beginning.
他们一开始就知道无法阻止提格
They wanted Skinner to fail?
他们想史基纳失手吗
And us. Given the nature of the case,
还有我们 因为案件的性质
they knew you'd bring us in.
他们知道你带上我们
The government is not about to sacrifice...
政♥府♥不会牺牲
the lives of ranking military officers just to discredit us.
高级军官的生命让我们名誉扫地
Discrediting us, in this case, in only secondary.
这件案子让我们名誉扫地是次要的
Secondary to what?
什么是主要的
To maintaining their secret policy of denial about P.O.W.'s,
维持他们否认战俘的秘密政策
which required silencing the men who made that policy.
这就要求制定政策的人闭嘴
Markham's story is having its intended effect.
看来马克哈姆的故事起作用了
You're buying into the lie.
你上套了
Markham may be the only man in this case
马克哈姆可能是整件事情
who's telling the truth.
唯一说实话的人
If you don't believe me, ask General Bloch.
如果你不信我 问一下布洛赫将军
Ask me what? I can't wait here any longer.
问我什么 我不能再等下去
I'm delivering the keynote address in five minutes.
我5分钟内要做主题演讲
You might want to reconsider.
你要重新考虑一下
He won't reconsider.
他不需要考虑
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表