He wasn't trying to save this victim.
他没想过救这受害者
We just got a report of a robbery
有一起武装抢劫
at the drugstore where the ?rst victim disappeared.
就在第一个受害者消失处的药店
What happened?
怎么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
It was Gerry.
是杰瑞
He took the passport camera and all the ?lm.
他拿走了相机和所有的胶卷
And morphine,
也拿走了吗♥啡♥
scopolamine hydrobromide and insulin syringes.
氢溴酸东莨菪碱和胰岛素注射器
He's making more Twilite Sleep.
他要做半麻醉
He wants to continue his work.
他想继续他的工作
You know that job site that I arrested him at, Mulder?
你知道我抓他的工地吗 穆德
What if he's picked out his next victim?
万一他已经锁定了下一个受害者呢
There were apartment buildings on all sides.
各个工地旁都有公♥寓♥
You think you interrupted his stalking?
你想破坏他的计划
Let's go.
我们走
Hold on a second. Bring the car around.
等等 你去拿车
I just wanna wait for this.
我在等这东西
I'll be right there.
我很快就到
Corning.
科宁
Corning. Send units to Belmont Avenue.
派人到比蒙大街300号♥
Check all the apartments near that job site.
检查所有工地旁边的公♥寓♥
I think he's heading back there.
我想他又回去了
Got it.
明白
Thanks.
谢谢
Scully!
史卡利
Scully!
史卡利
Scully!
史卡利
Sir, Agent Scully's Explorer just turned
史卡莉的车找到了
up at a park
被扔在一个公园里
and ride about 20 miles up the US 81.
在81号♥公路20英里的地方
Any sightings?
有证人吗
A report of an Audi stolen from the same lot.
被盗奥迪车主报的案
He's switching cars. He's gonna do that two or three times.
他换了车 他已经干了两三回了
He's got six ?ngers here.
他有六个手指
Sir?
先生
He's got six fingers.
他有六根手指
What about his apartment?
他的公♥寓♥呢
We got a unit there. But he ain't comin' back.
我们一个小组在那里等着他 他没有回去
What about friends, coworkers?
朋友 亲戚 同事之类的呢
Does he have a summerhouse?
他有度假屋吗
He doesn't have much of anything.
好像没有
We're running some phone numbers from his wallet...
我们打了他号♥码薄上的很多电♥话♥
Let me see his wallet.
让我看下钱包
It's his father's obituary.
这是他爸爸的仆告
"Recipient of the Bronze Star Medal during the Korean War."
在韩战中获颁铜星勋章
"Gerald Schnauz Sr, DDS."
老杰拉德·肖纳斯牙科博士
He was a retired dentist.
他是退休的外科医生
What's there ?
那是什么
He was here.
他就在这
Why would he take the chair?
他拿凳子干什么
Let me go.
放我走
It's over, Gerry. Let me go right now.
一切都结束了 马上放我走
Yes, you do.
要的
Everybody does. But especially you.
所有人都要 特别是你
Why?
为什么
Why me, Gerry?
为什么是我 杰瑞
Do I remind you of your sister?
我让你想起了我的妹妹吗
Why did your sister kill herself,
为什么你妹妹要自杀
Gerry? What did your father do to her?
你♥爸♥爸对她干什么
He didn't do anything. It was the howlers.
他没做什么 大喊大叫的
0K. Then let's talk about the howlers.
那就说一下那个咆哮者吧
They live inside your head.
他活在你头脑
They make you do things and say things
他让做你不愿意做的事
that you don't mean.
说你不原因说的话
And all your good thoughts can't wish them away.
你不可能把他从心里赶走
You need help.
你需要帮助
You've got them...
你想着他们
..Right there.
在那
Don't you feel them?
感觉到了吗
I don't have them, Gerry.
我没有
See?
看到了吗
They made you say that just
是他们让你那样说的
now because they know I'm going to kill them.
因为他们知道我要杀了他们
What if you're wrong, Gerry?
你要是错了呢
What if there are no such things as howlers?
要是没咆哮者这种事呢
What if you made them up inside your head...
那只是你幻想出来的
..To explain the things your sister said your father did?
用来解释你父亲对你妹妹所做的事
Great. Now they got you talking like Sigmund Freud.
很好 他们让你像弗洛伊德一样说话
lam on to you!
我来帮你了
I know your tricks!
我知道你的把戏
Besides, I've seen them...
我看到他们了
..In that picture that your partner showed me.
在你拍档给的照片中看到的
Pictures don't lie.
照片不会骗人
You saw them too.
你也看到了
If there are such things as howlers, Gerry,...
如果有咆哮者这样的事 杰瑞
..They live only inside your head.
那只存在你的头脑中
Six ?ngers, right?
六个手指
We've got the state police...
我们得要叫警♥察♥找…
Why are there six?
为什么有六个
What? We've got the state police looking as far south as Grand Rapids.
州警♥察♥一直找到了南到大激流
Still no sign of her.
仍没她的消息
Agent Mulder, what do we do?
穆德探员 怎么办
Damn it.
妈的
One, two...
一 二
There's five headstones.
有五个石碑
And the father makes six. Come on!
他爸爸是第六个 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
走 在那里
Fan out! Check the tree line!
伞形分开 查第三排
What does... What does this mean?
这怎么解释
It means you need help, Gerry.
说明你需要帮助
No, I think what it means is that I don't have much time left.
说明我没有多少时间了
No, Gerry, stop!
杰瑞 住手
Scully!
史卡莉
Mulder!
穆德
Mulder, help! Mulder!
穆德 救我
Scully!
史卡莉
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
No.
没有
Get an ambulance!
快叫救护车
Addendum to case report.
案情附录
After his death,...
他死后
..A diary was found among Gerald Schnauz's belongings...
在杰拉德·肖纳斯的物品中找到一本日记
..Written in the second person and
以第二人称写的
apparently intended as an open letter to his father.
明显是写给他父亲的信
It includes the names of his victims.
上面包括受害者的名字
The women he desired to save.
那些他想救的女人
My name is contained in the last entry.
我的名字也在结尾
I have no further explanation for the existence of the photographs...
我不明白照片存在的原因
..Nor am I confident one is forthcoming.
我也不知将来会发生的事
My captivity forced me to understand...
在我被劫持期间
..And even empathize with Gerry Schnauz.
迫使我理解和甚至有点同情杰瑞·肖纳斯
My survival depended on it.
这样我才能活下来
I see now the value of such insight.
我现在明白洞察力的价值
For truly to pursue monsters, we must understand them,,,,
既然追逐怪兽 我们要理解他们
..We must venture into their minds.
我们冒险进入他们的内心
Only, in doing so,...
但是这样的话
..Do we risk letting them venture into ours?
他们进入我们的内心怎么办
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表