By whom? My C.O.
谁的命令 我的上级
Flight 549 appeared on my radar at 1 900 hours...
549次航♥班♥19点出现在我的雷达时
when we were asked to
我们被要求
give its coordinates at 1 5-second intervals.
把它的坐标移到 大约
About two minutes past 30 degrees north,
北纬30度2分15秒的位置
we saw a second aircraft
我们看到了另外一架飞机
enter 549's airspace in an intercept pattern.
进入了549航♥班♥的空域拦截
It shadowed 549 for another ten minutes...
遮盖了549航♥班♥十分钟
before we were asked to give a new set of coordinates.
在我们被要求给出一个新坐标之前
A few seconds later, there was an explosion,
几秒钟后就爆♥炸♥了
and 549 disappeared from my radar screen.
549次航♥班♥在雷达屏幕上消失了
I don't believe this man.
我不相信这个人
There's not one speck of forensic detail to support it.
没有一件证据支持这样的说法
No sign of an explosion, no flashing,
没有爆♥炸♥的迹象 没有闪光
no residues, no oxidation, nothing.
没有残余物 没有氧化物 什么也没有
I'm telling you what I saw.
我告诉你我所看到的
We shot down a civilian jet, knowingly and willingly.
我们是有意的击落一架民航♥班♥机
I'm gonna tell you two something.
我要告诉你们
I have a responsibility to the truth here. So do we.
我要对真♥相♥负责 我们也是
This man can't testify to this story, not without evidence.
这个人不能证明这个故事 他没有证据
The military's working to cover up that evidence.
军方掩盖了证据
The story makes no sense.
那个故事毫无道理
Unless the aircraft that was
除非爆♥炸♥的飞机从来没有
fired on never appeared on his radar screen--
出现在他的雷达屏幕上…
a third, unidentified aircraft then
第三 军士从来没见过
engaged the civilian jet, which the sergeant never saw.
一个未明飞行物拦截民航♥班♥机
A stealth aircraft?
隐形飞机吗
Shot down by the intercept aircraft,
549航♥班♥是被拦截飞机击落的
which in turn may have caused the crash of flight 549,
那也就意味着
which means that the cause of this crash is not here...
失事地点不是这里…
but is out there somewhere at a second crash site.
而是有第二个失事地点
Somebody would've spotted it.
有人会发现的
No, they didn't know about a second aircraft.
不会 他们不知道有第二架飞机
Except the military.
除了军方 那也就是说
Which means that this man's life is in danger...
这个人的生命很危险…
because he can put the pieces together.
因为他可以把这些联♥系♥起来
Then somebody has to get him someplace safe.
待会要把他安置到安全的地方
If there's a second crash site,
如果有第二个失事地点的话
Let's find it.
把它找到
Mulder.
穆德
Hold on.
坐好
Mulder?
穆德
Louis, help me out. Don't take your foot off the gas.
路易斯 帮我 踩住油门
Is he gonna see us? No. We gotta get under him.
它会看到我们吗 不 我们在它下面
We're not gonna make it.
我们完蛋了
Somebody help me! Please!
救我 救我
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Oh, don't-- Don't let them take me again!
哦 别…别再让他们抓到我
Louis! Louis! I want to ask you something.
路易斯 路易斯 我有事要问你
This is where flight 549 went down.
这儿就是549次航♥班♥坠毁的地方
As far as you know,
你不知道
there's been no substantiation of a second crash site?
第二个失事地点的位置
Right. What if that's because there is no second crash site?
对 也许是因为没有第二个失事地点
Because that second aircraft never fell to the ground.
因为第二架飞机没有坠毁
It came down somewhere around here.
它降落在这里
In Great Sacandaga Lake? Yeah.
在大桑肯达噶湖上吗 是的
Traveling north to south, 1 5 degrees.
从北向南 移了15度
It's a shallow intercept. Yeah, that's very possible.
浅拦截 是的 很有可能
Possible?
有可能
Are you okay taking Sergeant Frish back to D.C.?
你能带佛莱希军士官回到华盛顿吗
By myself? Yeah.
我自己 是的
You just let me know what's going on, Mulder.
发现什么告诉我 穆德
As soon as I know.
我会的
I saw the sign. Are you Bearfeld? Yeah.
我看到了标识了 你是比尔菲尔德吗 是的
I stopped by your place. Nobody was home.
我在你这里停一下 没有人在家吗
Who are you? Fox Mulder. I'm with the FBI.
你是谁 调查局的福克斯·穆德
You got anything to do with what's going on out there?
你知道那儿发生了什么吗
What's going on out there?
那里发生什么事了
Some kind of search-and-rescue operation...
像是搜救行动
or some damn thing.
之类的事情
I don't know.
我不知道
Where? Out over at Democrat Point.
哪里 在迪蒙卡特那里
Some kind of hovering lights, just there and then gone.
一些盘旋的灯 在那里然后走了
Can you show me?
你可以指给我看看吗
No, no, no. I need you to take me there.
不 我要你带我去那里
I'm just gonna get some things. Where then?
我要办点事 然后呢
I'm gonna ask for some kind of protective arrangement.
我要请求保护安排
I need to talk to my agent
我要跟负责的探员
in charge to get a feel for how to go on this,
谈谈怎样处理这些事
but I think it's pretty clear
但 我很清楚
you're gonna want to talk to the right people.
你想跟合适的人谈
Do you think I'll be prosecuted? For what?
你觉得我会被起诉吗 为什么
I gave the coordinates.
是我给了错误的坐标
You didn't bring that plane down, Louis.
路易斯 你没有让飞机坠毁
I lied. I misled a federal investigator.
我撒谎了 我误导了联邦调查员
I misled you.
我误导了你
A hundred and thirty-four people,
134个人
Sergeant Gonzales-- they're all dead.
冈萨雷斯军士 他们都死了
It wasn't your fault. But I'm gonna have to live with it.
这不是你的错 但我一辈子都负罪
I watched that plane fall out of the sky.
我看到那飞机从天上掉下来
It was just a dot on the screen, just a set of numbers.
只是屏幕上的一点 一串数字
But that wreckage-- I can't get that out of my mind.
但残骸…我永远都记得
How those people died.
这些人怎样死的
How easy it is to lie.
谎言这么容易捏造
Just to say it was a dot on the screen.
看到的只是屏幕上的一个点
Until you see it.
直到你看到残骸
Look, I can't tell you how to feel, Louis.
我不知道怎么说 路易斯
But I can tell you that I will do everything I can...
但我可以告诉你我会尽全力…
to make sure you tell your
让你告诉
story to somebody who will do the right thing.
能做出正确决定的人听
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Do you think it's safe to make a phone call?
你觉得打个电♥话♥安全吗
I'd like to tell my girlfriend that I'm... whatever.
我想告诉我的女朋友….
Yeah. Um, just tell her you're okay.
好的 告诉她你没事
Over there.
那里
How deep is it here? Fifty. Sixty, maybe.
这里有多深 可能有50、60尺吧
Have you worked at this depth before?
你以前潜过这么深的地方吗
Not exactly.
没有
What exactly is your experience?
那你有什么经验
Once l, uh, I got a quarter off of the deep end at the "Y" Pool.
曾经在游泳池潜过四分之一深
Last call, folks. Cocktail?
准备打烊了 朋友 要鸡尾酒吗
No. No, thanks.
不 谢谢
We're being met here by a federal marshal.
我们在这里和一个联邦警♥察♥见面
You're probably gonna end up sleepin' in somebody's office.
你可能要在某人的办公室里过夜了
You want a drink? You need a drink. Yes.
你要喝的吗 你得喝一杯 好的
There you are. Yeah. Thank you.
给你 谢谢你
Hey! Birthday girl! Agent Pendrill. How are you doing?
嘿 生日女孩 潘佐尔探员 你好吗
I have something for you. Where have you been?
我有些东西给你 你去哪里了
I've been, uh, gone. Oh. Uh, can I buy you a drink?
我出去了 我能请你喝一杯吗
No, you know, it's okay. I've, uh-- I'm with somebody.
不 是这样 我跟别人来的
Oh. Let me buy him a drink too.
我也请他喝酒
No. You know what? It's okay. No, no. I insist.
不用了 不 我坚持
Bartender? Bartender? Yeah?
酒保 什么
Set me up with a couple of birthday girl drinks here.
给我的生日女孩来两杯酒
Can I have a couple of your finest--
可以给你们来最好的…
Get down!
爬下
You've gotta keep breathing, Pendrill.
你要继续呼吸 潘佐尔
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表