Fox. Wake up! Fox!
福克斯 -醒醒 福克斯
Samantha? Shh. They'll hear you.
萨曼莎 他们会听到的
She's my child!
不…她是我的孩子
Shh.
不
No!
不
That's my baby!
那是我的孩子
Get away!
走开
I'm afraid, Fox. I'm afraid.
我害怕 福克斯 我害怕
Hello?
喂
Scully. Mulder, what time is it?
史卡利 穆德 什么时候了
I don't know.
不知道
It's almost 5 a.M. Is something wrong?
才5点 出了什么问题
I think so. Where are you?
我想也是 你在哪里
I think I'm in a motel room in Providence, but...
我在普罗维登斯的汽车旅馆里 但…
Where? Rhode Island.
哪里 罗德岛
What are you doing there?
你在那里干什么
I don't know. There's... There's blood all over me.
不知道 我全身都是血
Are you hurt, Mulder? I don't think so.
你受伤了吗 没有
I don't think it's my blood.
我想不是我的血
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder?
穆德
Yeah?
唉
You OK?
你没事吧
I can't get warm.
我很冷
You're in shock.
你受惊了
Dry yourself off.
快弄干
I'll get you a blanket.
我给你拿毯子
Do you feel sick? No.
你病了吗 没有
Nauseous or dizzy?
想吐还是头晕
No, but I woke up on the floor with a pounding headache.
我头痛得厉害 醒来就发现躺在地板上
Were you here alone? I think so.
你一个人吗 我想是吧
I don't know. I don't remember... anything.
不知道 什么也想不起来
Track my finger.
看我的手指
Do you know what day it is? Uh...
你知道今天是星期几吗
No, what day is it? It's Sunday.
见鬼 是星期几 星期天
What's the last thing that you remember?
你最后记得什么
I was... in my apartment.
在家
I talked to you on the phone.
我打电♥话♥给你
That was Friday. I've been here since Friday?
那是星期五 我星期五就在这里了
I don't know, but you packed a bag.
不知道 但你有行李 还有换洗的衣服
There's a change of clothes in there.
你感到痛吗
Did you take anything, Mulder? No. No.
你吃过药吗 没有
Are you sure you didn't out yourself? Yeah.
你肯定没有受伤 没有
Where's your weapon?
你的枪在哪里
I don't know.
不知道
Two rounds have been fired.
开了两枪
I don't remember that.
我不记得了
Mulder, I need to get you to a hospital.
穆德 我要带你上医院
You have to be examined by a neurologist.
你要给神经科医生检查一下
You have had a serious cerebral event.
你的大脑受到了严重的打击
If there was a crime committed, I need to know.
如果有罪案 我要知道发生什么事
Mulder, listen to me.
穆德 听我说
We will figure this out,
我们会查出事实的
but first we have to determine the cause.
但首先要找出原因
You cannot take something like this lightly.
你不能掉以轻心
If this is an aneurysm, it could drop you in a second.
如果是动脉瘤 可能在顷刻之间要你的命
Are these your keys? No.
你的钥匙吗 不是
You checked in alone around noon on Saturday.
你在星期六中午登记的
The manager's got no record of any phone calls
经理说没有任何电♥话♥纪录
made from the room. No visitors.
也没有人造访过
Then how did I get here? You drove.
我是怎样来这里的 你开车来的
He's got a license number of a car registered.
他有登记车牌号♥
Do you have those keys you found?
你在房♥间发现的钥匙吗
That's not my car.
那不是我的车
There's blood on the steering wheel, Mulder.
方向盘有血 穆德
The car is registered to David Cassandra.
车主是在大卫·卡桑德拉
The address is here in Providence.
地址就在普罗维登斯
Who's Amy?
谁是艾米
I'm gonna find out. First I'm gonna check you out.
我就是要找这人 穆德 但我先去退房♥
You have no business even walking around.
因为你在这里帮不了忙
No. If I've shot someone, if
不 如果我开了枪
my weapon's been used in a crime, I need to know.
如果我的枪成了凶器 我要知道
You are taking a big risk. I feel strongly about this.
我强烈的感觉到你这是在冒险
I know you do, but it's my risk.
我知道 但这个险得冒
Can I help you? Are you Amy?
我可以帮你吗 你是艾米吗
No, she's not here.
不在 她现在不在这
Is this David Cassandra's house?
这是大卫·卡桑德拉的房♥子吗
This is David and Amy's house.
是大卫跟艾米的房♥子
And who are you? The housekeeper. Who are you?
你是谁 我是管家 你们是谁
We're with the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局的
Is something the matter?
你为什么有艾米的钥匙 出什么事了吗
Possibly. Is Amy or David reachable?
可能吧 可以找到艾米跟大卫吗
They're out. I don't know where they are.
他们出去了 我不知道他们在哪里
That, uh... painting behind you...
你后面的画…
Do you think I could take a look at it?
我可以看看吗
Yeah.
可以
Who painted this? Amy
谁画的 艾米
Mulder, what's up? I know this house.
穆德 什么事 我知道这房♥子
How? I don't know. I've seen it before.
怎样知道的 我以前见过
Does this house have a special meaning to Amy or David?
这房♥子对埃米跟大卫有什么特别意义吗
It's her favourite subject. It's the house she grew up in.
她最爱这房♥子 她就在这房♥子长大
Actually, it's all she paints.
其实 这都是她画的
I've been to that house.
我以前来过这房♥子
When? I don't know, but I've been there.
什么时候 不知道 我以前来过
Do you know anything else about it?
你知道任何关于这房♥子的事吗
It's out in Chepachet. Where's that?
在切帕耶特 在哪里
It's about 20 miles from here on Route 8.
走8号♥公路有20里远
My parents had a summerhouse out there when I was a kid.
我小时候 父母有个度假别♥墅♥在那里
If you've been here, Mulder, I don't think it was recently.
如果你到过那里 我认为不是最近的事
The place looks abandoned and completely overgrown.
那地方好像已经废弃了 杂草丛生
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder, can you hear me?
穆德 你听到我吗
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder?
穆德
You're a little spy.
你是个小间谍
No!
不
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder, can you hear me?
穆德 你听到我吗
What happened? I don't know. It just hit me.
发生什么事了 不知道 头痛了
You grabbed your head like you were in terrible pain.
你跪下抱着头 好像很痛苦的样子
You were completely non-responsive.
你完全没有反应
Do you remember any of that?
你记得发生什么事吗
No.
不记得
I remember what I saw. What do you mean?
我知道我看到什么什么意思
I had a very vivid flashback
我回忆起我的童年 栩栩如生
to my childhood... except I was there.
除了我不在那里
Do you remember anything else?
你还记得什么事
No, just that it was very real.
不记得 感觉很真实
Your heart is racing.
你的心跳很快
What do you think it was?
你想是什么
It was some kind of seizure,
癫痫的一种
some kind of acute physiological disturbance.
是急性生理紊乱
I couldn't tell if you lost consciousness,
因为你失去意识 我不好说
but it was definitely some kind of clonic event.
但这绝对是痉挛
Kind of an electrical storm in the brain.
像是大脑里的电子风暴
Brought on by what?
什么引起
That's what a specialist is gonna have to tell you.
只有专家可以告诉你
I feel really good right now.
我现在觉得好多了
Mulder, you are not really good.
穆德 你身体还没有好
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表