you nothing of the whole. He's inconsequential,...
因为他是无名小卒
..A traitor to the project.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了计划
Kill me. Let them go.
杀了我 让他们走
You'd trade your life for his? For my mother's.
你换他的命 为了我母亲
Everything dies.
谁都得死
He's in touch with the perimeter.
他在周围
I'm sorry, sir, for security reasons...
对不起 长官 出于安全理由
Five hours we're here swinging in the wind.
我们站在风里已经五个小时了 史卡利探员
Something's wrong. Something happened.
不太对劲 有事发生了
You have no way to get hold of him?
你没有办法联♥系♥他吗
This is beginning to seriously
是开始考验
compromise our ability to treat patients.
我们治疗患者的能力吗
Oh, my God! Mulder?
天啊 穆德
I can't. There's nothing...
我没用 什么也没有
Mulder, you're fr... No. You're freezing.
穆德 你冻僵了
He's in shock. You're in shock, Mulder. What happened?
他受惊吓了 你受到惊吓了 怎么了
She'll never know.
她不会知道
She'll never know.
她不会知道
I could have saved her, Scully.
我们可以救她 史卡利
As long as she's lying here, you can't give up on her.
只要她在 你就不能放弃
I don't care what the doctors say.
我不在乎医生说什么
I had one chance... and I let it slip away.
我放过了一个机会
You don't know that, Mulder.
你不知情
You can't blame yourself for what you could only hope.
你不能因为一个希望而指责你自己
He took me to a place with green fields...
他带我去了一个绿地
..And I saw my sister.
我看见了我妹妹
She was just a little girl.
她是个小女孩
I've seen too many things not to believe.
有许多事无法相信
I've seen things, too.
我也看到很多事情
But there are answers to be found now.
还有许多未解之谜
We have hope that there's a place to start.
我相信我们可以从头开始
You put such faith in your science, Scully, but...
史卡利 你只相信科学 但是…
..The things I've seen, science provides no place to start.
我见到的东西 科学是无法解释的
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature,
任何事情的发生都无法违背自然的
only in contradiction to what we know of it.
只会和我们所知的相矛盾
And that's a place to start.
可以重新开始
That's where the hope is.
会有希望
I feel I came so close.
我感觉如此的接近答案
I feel it, too.
我也是
I know it.
我知道
How? I was warned.
怎么知道 我被我们都认识
By a man we both know.
的人警告过
Who I believe knows the truth.
他应该知道真♥相♥
Who can lead us to a place to start.
他可以让我们开始调查
Mr Mulder?
穆德先生
My name is Marita Covarrubias.
我叫马里塔·科瓦比亚斯
I'm assistant to the Special Representative.
我是特别代表的助手
Was he able to review the material I sent him?
他看了我送来的材料吗
Yes. And will he see me?
看了 他能见我吗
I'm afraid he's been called into something important.
恐怕他要务缠身
Can I ask who sent you here, Mr Mulder? A friend.
谁让你来这的 一个朋友
I've been asking Special
我已经询问所有特别代表一个月
Representatives all month about the farmland in Canada.
关于加拿大一个农场的事情
I can tell you that farm has been abandoned.
我告诉你那农场被遗弃了
The crops you described were left to die.
你说的农作物都死了
But they have been identified as ginseng.
但已经被确认为西洋参
No evidence of beehives or bee husbandry was found.
没有证据说明有蜂场的存在
I know it's not the answer you wanted.
我知道这不是你想要的答案
No. I, uh...
不是 我
Can I ask why this is so important to you?
为什么这件事对你这么重要吗
I've suffered... I've suffered
我最近
some very personal losses recently and...
失去了许多
..I was... I was hoping...
我希望
..That, um...
呃
Not everything dies, Mr Mulder.
不是一切都死了 穆德先生
I need to know the reasons why this should be.
我要知道怎么回事
So that the work may continue.
工作会继续
So that the project may proceed
计划不会被放弃
unabated by removing an unnecessary obstacle.
但要排除障碍
What obstacle? Agent Mulder, actually.
什么障碍 穆德探员是个麻烦
If his mother were to die, he would...
如果他妈死了 他会…
He what?
什么
You see, the fiercest enemy
你知道吗
is the man who has nothing left to lose.
最危险的人是失去一切的人
And you know how important Agent Mulder is to the equation.
你知道什么是穆德探员最重要的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表