Each passing year has seen our
太空是否存在
...estimate of the probability of ...
生物 的可能性
...life in space increase,...
在逐年增加
..Along with our capabilities ...
而且我们有能力
...of detecting it.
去证明
More and mre scientists feel that contact ...
越来越多的科学家
...with other civilizations...
认为接触其他文明
..Is no longer beyond our dreams,...
不再是梦想了
..But is a natural event ...
而是在我们
...in the history of mankind...
有生之年
..That will perhaps occur within...
经历的人类历史上
...the lifetime of many of us.
很自然的事件
Excuse me.
对不起
Make way. Let her through.
让他过去
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
Detective Rempulski,
我是大西洋警局的
Alexandria PD.
雷普尔斯基探长
Thanks for coming down to do this.
谢谢你过来
It him?
是他吗
Yeah.
是他
Agent Scully, please have a seat.
史卡利探员 请坐
Agent Scully,
史卡利探员
we've had a brief discussion,...
我们已经讨论过
..But will you restate the matter...
你能重述
...we're here to put to rest?
这件事情吗
Yes, sir.
可以 长官
Four years ago,...
四年前…
..Section Chief Blevins assigned
布莱文斯科长
me to a project you all know as the X-Files.
安排我进入X档案工作
As I am a medical doctor with ...
我是医生
...a background in hard science,...
有自然科学背景
..My job was to provide an ...
我的工作是
...analytical perspective...
提供分♥析♥
..On the work of Special Agent Fox Mulder,...
以协助穆德探员
..Whose investigations into the paranormal...
对超自然现象的调查工作
..Were fueled by a personal belief...
这是因为个人的原因
..That his sister had been ...
他十二岁时妹妹
...abducted by aliens when he was 12.
被外星人绑♥架♥
I come here today, four years later,...
四年后 我来这里
..To report on the illegitimacy...
是为了报告穆德的
...of Agent Mulder's work.
非法行为
It is my scientific opinion...
根据我科学的观点
..That he became,
在过去几年
over the course of these years,...
因为这个目的
..A victim.
他成为一个受害者
A victim of his own false hopes,...
一个因为自己的幻想
..And of his belief...
和由谎言形成的信念
..In the biggest of lies.
的受害者
加拿大育空地区
圣伊莱亚斯山脉
We'll meet the guide at base camp.
我们和向导在基地碰头
He'll take us to the site.
他会带我们到目的地
Has he seen it?
他见到了吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
He said it's unbelievable.
他说那难以置信
How soon can we get to the site?
到那要多久
Right now?
现在就去吗
We'd be pushing it to be up top by nightfall.
我们天黑前可以到达山顶
I'd rather sleep seeing it than ...
我宁愿彻夜不眠
...lay awake all night wondering.
也要见到它
It'll take some work.
要做点准备
I've waited all my life for this day.
我一生在等这一天
Let's do it.
走吧
How you doin'?
你好
I assume you're okay.
看起来不错 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.George.
乔治
It's beautiful.
太美了
Agent Scully,
史卡利探员
I presume you
我想你知道
have a basis for this break from Agent Mulder.
穆德缺席的原因吧
Recent events have shed new
近来在一些事件
light on the factual and physical evidence...
提供了确凿的证据
..That would prove the existence of extraterrestrial life,...
证明外星人的存在
..Which is the foundation of
这些都是穆德探员
Agent Mulder's devotion to his work.
孜孜以求的动力
What factual evidence?
什么证据
Agent Mulder was contacted by a man...
穆德探员最近和一个
..Whose pursuit of this evidence
和他一样寻找证据的人
seemed to coincide with his own.
联♥系♥上了
In his intense desire to believe,...
强烈的愿望
..Agent Mulder was duped by this man.
让穆德探员被那人愚弄
He was fooled by an act of
他被科学的手段
scientific sleight of hand... .. Calculated to
制♥造♥的假象
perpetuate false truths. The larger lie.
和大谎言而欺骗
I am here today to expose this lie,...
我来这里就是要
..To show the mechanism of deception...
揭露这个谎言
..That drew him and me into it,...
把欺骗他和我
..And to expose
的手法揭露出来
Agent Mulder's work for what it is.
并曝光穆德的实际工作
Hi. Speaking of Bill, is he coming?
嗨 说到比利 他来了吗
Good evening. May I take your coat?
晚上好 我可以拿你的外套吗 谢谢你
There he is.
他来了
Hi.
嗨
Hello, Dana.
你好 黛娜
Look at you.
看看你
Look at you, my big brother.
瞧你 大哥
I'm sorry I'm late.
对不起
My ship got stuck in traffic.
我的船遇到堵塞了
Did you get my birthday card?
收到我的生日贺卡吗
Yes.
收到
Thanks for remembering this year.
谢谢你今年记得
Once a decade.
十年一次吧
How are you, Dana?
感觉怎么样 黛娜
I'm fine. Let's get some dinner, huh?
很好 去吃晚饭吧
Yeah, I'm starving.
好的 我饿了
So the parrot says
那鹦鹉说道
"I only got one question."
我只有一个问题
"What did that chicken in there do?"
那个小鸡在干什么
Mom, I'll open some more wine.
妈妈 我去开一些酒
OK.
好的
I feel awkward here.
我感到很尴尬
I'm sure you do too.
我想你也一样
No, I'm sorry.
对不起
I've known your family for so many years.
认识你们家很多年了
Your mother asked me to come,
你母亲叫我来的
that I might have a word with you.
我一些话跟你说
I know it's been some time since
自从你很少去
we've spoken ourselves,...
教堂后
..Since you drifted from the church.
我们没有交流过
Father McCue...
麦丘神父…
But at a time of personal crisis,
在个人危机
a threat to your health,...
健康受到威胁的时候
..Turning back to your faith
重拾信仰是
is important and essential.
很重要的
Father McCue,...
麦丘神父
..I appreciate my mother's concern, and yours,...
谢谢我母亲和你的关心
..But I'm being treated for my cancer,
我的癌症正在治疗
and I'm taking every precaution.
我已经做好任何准备
Faith can make you stronger.
信仰能让你更强大
I haven't felt a need.
我觉得不需要
I have strength, and...
我很坚强
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表