You might wanna bag that. I'm pretty sure it's the murder weapon.
把它包起来 我敢肯定这是凶器
She had been taking Harold's meds, clonazepam and clozapine,...
她给哈罗德吃了药 氯硝安定和氯氮平
..The effects of which are violence and unpredictable behaviour.
这些药导致暴♥力♥和无可预知的行为不受控制
But why did you suspect her?
是的 但是为什么你要怀疑她
Harold's roommate said that
我找哈罗德的室友谈话
Harold thought she had been poisoning him.
他说哈罗德认为她对他下了毒
So I went in to confront her and she just went off.
我去和她对证 她正好暴露
Why would she kill those women?
为什么你认为她杀了那些女人呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe in some drug-addled way
我是说或许是通过下毒药的方法
she was trying to kill happiness.
想抹杀幸福
Harold's happiness. His love for those women.
哈罗德是幸福的 他爱那些女人
Maybe trying to destroy
或许是想破坏她
something she thought she'd never have again.
从来没有得到过的东西
"She is me."
她是我 我不知道
Have they found Harold? Yeah.
他们找到了哈罗德吗 找到了
They found him in an alley, face down on the pavement.
他们在离这里几条街的巷子找到了他
They worked on him,
他们为他治疗了20分钟
but he couldn't be revived.
但是他不能苏醒过来
What happened?
发生什么事了
Preliminary diagnosis is apnoea: respiratory failure.
初步诊断是呼吸暂停:呼吸衰竭
As a result of what? The paramedics can't explain.
是什么造成的 医护员无法解释
But if Harold stopped taking his medication,
哈罗德停止吃药
that could've been a factor in his death.
可能造成他的死亡
At least in the visions he was seeing.
至少他预见到了
- Harold wasn't dying.
哈罗德并不是自然死亡的
He was killed as a result of what that woman took away from him.
他是被那女人杀死的
That your medical opinion?
是你的医学观点吗
I saw something, Mulder. What?
我看见了些东西 什么
The fourth victim.
第四个遇害者
I saw her in the bathroom before you came to tell me.
在你来告诉我之前我看到了她在卫生间
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你没有告诉我
Because I didn't want to believe it.
因为我不想相信
Because I don't want to believe it.
因为我不想相信
Is that why you're here? To prove it wasn't true?
所以你来这里是为了证明这不是真的
No. I came down here because you asked me to.
不 我来这里是因为你叫我来的
Why can't you be honest with me?
为什么你不能对我坦诚
What do you want me to say?
你想我说你是对的吗
That you're right? That I believe it,
即使我不相信也得相信
even if I don't? Is that what you want?
你是想这么要的吗
Is that what you think I wanna hear?
你就是这样想我的吗
No.
不是
You can believe
你可以相信你想相信的
what you wanna believe,
但是你不能对我隐瞒事实
but you can't hide the truth from me.
因为如果你那样做了的话
If you do, then you're working against me.
那你就是在违背我
And yourself.
还有你自己
I know what you're afraid of.
我知道你怕什么
I'm afraid of the same thing.
我也怕
The doctor said I was fine.
医生说我没事
I hope that's the truth.
我希望那是真的
I'm going home.
我要回家了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表