If anything happens to her, I will expose you.
如果她有任何事 我会揭露你
I'll turn state's evidence.
我会向州政♥府♥上交证据
I don't care what happens to me.
我不在乎我自己会怎样
Agent Scully stands to live a long and healthy life.
史卡莉探员会活得长命百岁
I would hope the same for you, Mr Skinner.
希望你也如此 史基纳先生
Right in here.
就在里面
The police said we could use the bathroom.
警♥察♥说我们可以使用洗手间了
But the truth is, no one wants to use it,...
但事实是 没人想用
..Not after what happened yesterday.
在昨天的事发生之后
Do you mind my asking what you're looking for?
介意我问你在找什么吗
I need a hammer.
我要铁锤
Any reason you're not running this through the FBI lab?
为什么你不在调查局的实验室测试呢
This evidence is classified.
这证据已被分类
We've had some controversy over security.
我们对局里的安全有过争论
I'd appreciate your discretion. Certainly.
我欣赏你的谨慎 当然
Can you tell what kind of bees made that?
你能说出是什么蜜蜂干的吗
I might be able to give you an answer.
用一个蜂巢很难说明 但我能给你一个答案
If I told you the bees that
如果我告诉你蜜蜂咬伤后可以致命
made that could be lethal, would that help?
那有帮助吗
Any kind of bee can be lethal,
任何一种蜜蜂都能致命
provided you get stung by enough of them.
如果你被它们咬个够
Even Africanised honeybees, "Killer bees",...
即使非洲杀人蜂 所谓的杀手蜜蜂
..Have the same venom as European honeybees.
和欧洲杀人蜂有同样的毒液
It's just that they attack in swarms.
只是它们喜欢大群攻击人
Ah, you may be in luck.
有所发现
What is it? Royal jelly.
这是什么 蜂王浆
A highly nutritious secretion of the honeybee's pharyngeal gland.
高营养的分泌物 是杀人蜂的咽腺
It's fed to the very young larvae in a colony.
是用来喂养小蜜蜂的
Here, see for yourself.
这里 自己看看
Is that gonna hatch?
那会孵化吗
Once they pupate, I should
只有它们成化蛹
be able to give you some definitive answers.
我才能给你确定答案
The minute you learn something, I'd appreciate a call.
一发现什么就给我一个电♥话♥
Is this related to that other case?
这和另一件案子有关吗
If you don't mind my asking. What other case?
如果你不介意我问 什么另一件案子
I got a call from an agent about six months ago,
半年前 我收到另一个探员的电♥话♥
asking me about killer bees.
询问杀人蜂的情况
Who was it? Uh, name was Fox Mulder.
是谁 福克斯·穆德
I wondered if there's any connection.
我想是否有联♥系♥
No.
没有
Anyway, I'll call you.
我会打电♥话♥给你
Sir?
长官
You looking for me?
你找我吗
I was just writing you a note.
我正想给你留便条
Where have you been? First Nations Bank of Virginia.
你去了哪 弗吉尼亚第一国家银行
What am I looking at? The bank is adjacent...
什么东西 这家银行临近
..To where the detective was killed.
被杀探长的警局总部
A surveillance camera caught this.
他们停车场的摄影机拍下了这张照片
That man is Detective Thomas.
那人是托马斯探长
This man in the baseball hat was
戴棒球帽的这个人-他被
identified by the officer on duty at the forensics lab...
实验室值班的警员认定是
..As "Agent Mulder".
"穆德探员"
Can you get a usable image off this?
你能弄一张清晰的照片吗
I'm gonna deliver it to Special Photo now.
我准备让他们进行处理
What did you want to talk to me about?
你想对我说什么
You were writing me a note.
你在给我写便条
I was, uh, I was just checking on your progress.
我想知道你的进展
Ms Covarrubias? I'm Walter Skinner,
卡瓦比斯小姐 这位是沃特·史基纳
an assistant director at the FBI.
联邦调查局的助理局长
Yes? I was hoping you could help me.
什么事 我希望你可以帮助我
I understand Agent Fox Mulder
我知道穆德探员
has been in contact with you about a project.
因一个项目和你一直有联♥系♥
A project?
项目
An agricultural project involving bees or bee husbandry.
一个加拿大关于蜜蜂或养蜂的农业项目
Yes, but I wasn't able to give him any information.
对 但我没有给他任何信息
Why was that?
为什么
The project he cited turned up no viable evidence.
他指的项目没有任何可信的证据
Evidence of what? Beehives or bee husbandry.
什么证据 蜂房♥或养蜂的证据
What if I said I had access to that evidence?
如果我告诉你我有证据呢
You have access to these bees?
你有这些蜜蜂
I may, soon. Very soon.
或许 很快 非常快
Agent Mulder. Thanks for gettin' here so quickly.
穆德探员 谢谢你这么快来
What is it? A break. Maybe even a lead.
什么事 有突破 也许是个线索
I wanted you to look at this body before somebody stole it.
我想你尸体被偷之前看一下
See these pocks and blisters?
看到这些痘痕和水泡吗
They're the same as we saw on the deceased postal worker.
和我们在已死去的分拣员身上看到的一样
Symptoms of what? Smallpox.
什么症状 天花
The first reported case in over seven years.
第一件个案是7年前发生的
Smallpox?
天花
It's an especially virulent
根据验尸官的报告 是一种特殊的强毒株
strain caused by a mutated variola virus.
是一种突变的天花病毒引起的
Caused how? How could he have
怎么引起 我是说这个人怎么会得到
contracted a disease that doesn't even exist anymore?
一种不存在的病
From these.
从这些引起
What are they?
是什么
Bee stingers and venom sacs
蜜蜂的毒刺和毒液囊
recovered from the victim's face, arm and neck.
从受害者的脸 手臂 和脖子的皮下发现的
He was stung by bees carrying smallpox?
你是说这个人被携带天花的蜜蜂咬过
He was a forensic entomologist.
他是法医昆虫学家
I consulted him months ago about a similar fatality.
几月前我亲自请教过他
You've seen this before.
一件相似的命案 你之前遇到过这样的案子
But I've never had any evidence until now.
对 但我没有确切的证据 直到现在
I think that's what somebody's trying to prevent.
我想有人不顾一切要隐瞒它
Why? I can only guess.
为何 我只能假设
I think somebody is trying to engineer a method of delivery,...
但我想有人想制♥造♥一种方法
..For a disease that has killed more people throughout history
把在有史以来已知杀人最多的
than any other contagion.
传染病传播出去
I can suggest an appropriate response...
如果你要我给一个合理的解释 我会的
Can they be stopped?
可以阻止他们吗
We don't know who they are. And
我们怎么阻止他们我们甚至还不知道他们是谁
we won't until we know the identity of that shooter.
除非知道杀手的身份
How close are you? Very.
案子调查到哪一步 很有希望
I've got a photo tech working on the surveillance video.
我已在那监控录像上使用了彻夜照相技术
He can show me something soon.
明早他就能给我东西
I told him you'd authorize the overtime.
我告诉他你会批准加班的
Of course.
当然
I'm gonna go over there right now.
我现在得去那里看看
Tell me what you find.
告诉我你发现什么
Oh, sure. See you tomorrow.
好 明天见
Just grabbin' a cup of coffee.
拿一杯咖啡
Misty Nagatta?
密斯提·娜加塔小姐
My name is Walter Skinner.
我叫沃特·史基纳
I was just going. We only get a ten-minute break,
我才坐下 他们只给我们10分钟休息
and my supervisor's pretty strict.
我的上级很严格
I need to talk to you, Misty.
我要跟你谈谈 密斯提
About your coworker. If this is about Jane,...
关于你的同事 如果是关于发生在简身上的事
..I already told the police everything I know.
我已告诉警♥察♥我知道的一切
Everything?
所有事
I don't wanna lose my job. You're not gonna lose anything.
我不想失去我的工作 你什么也不会失去
I'm asking you to cooperate in a criminal investigation.
我现在请你在一件案件调查提供合作
Jane? What do you mean?
简 什么意思
Jane's death may not have been an accident.
简的死或许不是意外
What?
什么
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We worked it out so that our vacations overlapped.
我们已计划好我们的假期重叠
We were going to Palm Beach.
我们打算去棕榈湾
Both of us were tryin' to
我们都想减肥
lose weight so we could buy new bathing suits.
我们就可以买♥♥新泳装
The men who came here,...
来这里的那些人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表