..the superior court of the state of
如果没有新的动议
Pennsylvania declares case BD-237 closed.
高级法庭宣布BD-237号♥案件结案
That's why I suggested you file the joint summary with a joint petition...
这就是我为何建议你把联合诉状简明扼要因为
Thank you.
谢谢
No way.
不行
Right.
给 谢谢
These craft,where were the majority sighted?
这些不明的物体 在哪里出现最多
On route home, me, others,...
在回家的路上 我 其他人
..walk on the minefield by base.
走过基地的布雷区
Long, black car drive up,...
有一部黑色长车开过来
..no door handle, no window.
没有把手 没有窗户
No persons drive.
没人开
We run.
我们就跑
Mines,...
矿山..
..explosion, but...
地雷爆♥炸♥了
..no sound.
但是没有声音
Nothing.
什么也没有
Silent.
一片寂静
You said others.Any of them with you in America?
你说的其他人 他们中还有人和你在美国吗
Yes. Three of us...
当然 我们中的三个人
Can you verify...
你能作证吗
Difficult. KGB still have much power.
很难 克格勃依然有强大的势力
We are each mentioned in...
对 我们被提到
Hello? Hello, Mrs Denunzio, hi.
你好 你好 德南兹奥夫人
This is Ed Jerse at Fuller and Siegel.How are you this morning?
我是富勒和西格尔的埃迪·杰斯 你好吗
The kids, you know. I understand.
对 孩子的事情 你知道的 -我明白
I wanted to call and let you in on a stock that's going public next week.
我打电♥话♥想让你进些股票 下周要公开销♥售♥了
It's so hard after the holidays.Don't hit her with that! I mean it!
假日后就难购入了 别用那打她 我警告你
I'm sorry. What?
对不起 什么
A company in Tucson called Cryo-Cord...
图森一个叫塞罗科德的公♥司♥
..has achieved an amazing advancement in the technology of cryogenics.
在低温学技术方面取得惊人的进步
Stem cells from the blood of an umbilical cord...
从脐带血里提取的干细胞
..may be transplanted in the treatment of diseases such as...
可以通过移植用来治疗许多致命的疾病 比如
Loser.
失败者
Such as?
比如什么
What? Diseases such as?
什么 比如什么样的病
Before that, what did you say? Nothing. You were talking.
之前你说了什么,什么也没说-你一直在说
The stock is always gonna come around.
他们买♥♥的股票通常会回升
Then I just punch it up here? Say it to my face.
那我把它放在这 有什么话直说
Right to my face. Now that I'm in front of you, call me a loser to my face!
有话直说,现在我就在你面前 说我失败者
Calm down. Trash her desk!
冷静点 搞乱她的桌子
Why don't you go home, Ed?
你先回家 埃迪
We'll discuss this later.
我们稍后再谈此事
I made an effort to get out of it,
我费了九牛二虎之力
but the Bureau is sticking to its vacation policy.
但局里坚持联邦雇工的假期政策
I haven't taken a day off in four years,
四年来我没休息过一天
so either I go now,...
若我现在休一个星期
..or they start not paying me for eight weeks' vacation.
他们会给我8周的无薪假期
I don't like it, but I gotta do it.I gotta pay the rent. I gotta eat.
我不喜欢 但我得承受 我要交房♥租 要吃饭
I can't help thinking this is a way to get me outta here.
另一方面我想这是我可以离开这里的方法
But it is only a week,
只是一个星期
and you'll be here to keep an eye on things for me, so...
你会为我看住这里
Here's a few things for you to keep an eye on while I'm gone.
这是你要为我看好的东西
Why don't I have a desk?
为何我没有桌子
What do you mean?
什么意思
I always assumed that that was your area.
你的位置在那
Back there.
后面
OK, we'll get another desk and there won't be any room to move,...
再叫他们搬一张桌子 这里将没有空间
..but we can put them face-to-face.Maybe we can play battleship.
我们可以面对面 或许我们还可以玩海战游戏
What is it you want me to keep an eye on?
你要我为你盯着什么
That contact we met last night,
昨晚我们在纪念墙见的线人
who was present for a first.
首先要鉴别他提供的东西
You abandoning me during questioning.In the future,
询问期间你按照你的方式进行
all people being interviewed.....will provide you
估计不久 我相信所有被询问的人
with a laser show to keep your interest maintained.
给你一个多媒体光碟 让你保持兴趣
In any case, his name is Vsevlod Pudovkin.
另外 他的名字叫弗谢沃洛德·普多夫金
He has a doctorate in astronautical engineering.
他是俄♥国♥移♥民♥ 太空航♥空♥工程博士
He and other contacts worked at a military
他和其他联♥系♥人在卡累利阿♥共♥和国的
space center in the Republic of Karelia.
军事太空中心工作
They smuggled out reports of two alien craft
他们携带了两个飞碟的逆向工程报告
which were retrieved from the Sea of Barents.
坠落在巴伦支海 后被打捞
And these reports are for sale?
他要卖♥♥这些报告
At a high price, yeah. Mmhmm.
高价出♥卖♥♥♥
Do you know the identity of these individuals?
有没有确信这些人的身份
That's your assignment.
那是我走后你的任务
I want you to run a Bureau
我要你对他们的移♥民♥记录
NCIC check on these individuals,...
和指纹进行彻底的调查
..all of whom now reside in Philadelphia.
他们现在都住在费城的俄♥国♥小区
I've also made arrangements for travel so you
我还为方便你一对一的监视他们的活动
can administer eye-to-eye surveillance.
给你安排了一趟差
I'm not going.
我不去
What do you mean?
什么意思
Your contact, while interesting in the context of science fiction,...
你的联♥系♥人对科幻小说的内容感兴趣
..was, at least in my memory,recounting a poorly-veiled synopsis...
至少我感觉是《飞鼠洛基冒险记》
..of an episode of Rocky and Bullwinkle".
的剧情介绍
"Eenie, meenie, chili beanie,the spirits are about to speak"?
黑白点点辣椒豆豆 神灵要说话
Rocky and Bullwinkle are looking for an upsidasium mine.
罗基和布尔文基尔在找地雷
Boris Badenov alters the road signs,...
鲍里斯·巴杰诺夫改变了路标
..which causes them to walk onto a secret military base,...
令他们进入一个秘密军事基地
..where they are picked up by a car with no windows, no door locks,...
在那他们上了一部没有窗户和没有锁的车
..and there are silent explosions
然后从一个叫布斯哈布的营地
from a compound called Hushaboom.
发生了无声的爆♥炸♥
You're refusing an assignment based on the adventures of Moose and Squirrel?
所以你因为老鼠和松鼠的历险记拒绝出差
That makes it sound like you're my superior.
不想听命于此是感觉你是我的上司
Do what you want.don't go to Philadelphia
随便你 就别去费城
But let my remind you I worked my ass off to get these files reopened.
提醒你一下 我走开是为了让这些案卷重开
You were just assigned.This work is my life.
你只是被安排的 但工作是我的生活
And it's become mine.
而且也成为我的了
You don't want it to be? This isn't about you.
你不想这样 这不是针对你
Maybe it is indirectly. I don't know.
或许是间接的 我不知道
I feel like I've lost sight of myself, Mulder.
我感觉失去了自我判断 穆德
It's hard to see,
说不清楚
let alone find in the darkness of covert locations.
在黑暗里面摸索
I wish I could say that we're going in circles, but we're not.
我希望我们进入了圈子 但我们没有
We're going in an endless line.
我们在进入一个无尽头的线路
Two steps towards and three steps back,...
前进两步后退三步
..while my own life is...
而自己的生活还是
..standing still.
一潭死水
Maybe it's good that we get away from each other for a while.
或许我们分开一会会有好处
Where will you be? Ironically enough, it's personal.
你去哪 可笑吧 这是私事
It's a... place I always wanted to go,...
是一个我一直想去的地方
..what I anticipate to be a spiritual journey.
我想来一个灵魂之旅
I hope to discover something about myself.
希望能发现自我的一些东西
Maybe you should do the same.
或许你也该这样做
Yes, Mrs Shima-Tsuno.
石村夫人
Ma'am, what if I swore to you that it would never happen again?
我向你发誓不再发生这样的事
I just would like another chance.
再给我一次机会
I need another chance, Mrs Shima-Tsuno.
我需要一次机会 石村夫人
Well, that stock I recommended - Virtual Gambling - is up.
我推荐的股票上升了
Right.
对
I understand.
我明白
Thank you for your time.
耽误你的时间了
Good bye.
再见
"Thank you for your time."
耽误你的时间了
If you were any kind of man, you would have told her to kiss your ass. But no.
如果你是男人 你会骂娘
Another woman sticks it to ya.
但你没有 又一个女人缠住你了
Ain't that right, Eddie?
对吗 埃迪
I can hear you down there!
我知道你在下面
Stop it! Knock it off! I can hear you!
住口 我能听见你
Shut up down there!
安静
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表