If we give any credence or credibility to Dr Lloyd's story,
如果我们给洛伊德医生背书了
they'll burn us at the stake.
我们一个也逃不掉
What about the other personnel?
其他人怎么样了
They were talking to the nurse, Waite.
他们和威特护士谈过话
She can't tell them anything...
她说不了什么的
..Because she doesn't know anything.
因为她一无所知
I can't feel my feet.
我的脚毫无知觉
I'm having a skin peel,...
我脱皮了
..But I can't feel my feet.
脚没有知觉
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的 没事的
Your feet are still there. They aren't goin' anywhere.
脚还在 不会跑到哪里去的
It's, it's just...
只是 只是…
..I'm afraid to be put to sleep.
我害怕自己会睡着
What if I don't wake up?
万一一睡不起呢
Not to worry. Not to worry.
别担心 没事的
I want you to relax...
放松点
..And think about your beautiful new face.
想想你美丽的新面孔
You're in good hands.
你受到一流的护理
We're going to protect you.
我们会保护你
You wanted to show me something? Yeah, a videotape.
你想给我看什么 一盘录像带
This video shows that the five marks delineating the pentagram...
这段手术片子说明了五角星是如何弄成的
..Were in evidence prior to the patient's death.
是在受害者死前就有的
Stop it a second.
停
My God, he basically stabbed the man to death in his sleep.
天哪 受害者睡着的时候被他插死的
Which underscores the strangeness.
诡异的是
A sane man acting under his
神智清醒的人
own volition could never perform such an act.
是不会这么疯狂的
Look.
看那儿
There.
假定这些东西起作用
Presuming that has anything to do with this, who put them there?
是谁放在那的
I don't know. A pentagram
不知道
is meant to be a symbol of protection,...
五角星象征正义的保护力量
..Used to control the elemental forces.
它可以驾驭原子能
Then it doesn't make sense.
解释不通
But it makes sense that witchcraft...
但如果在这里
..Would find a theater in a place like this,
为这些贪慕虚荣的人
preying on the weak and vainglorious.
施行一些巫术就说得通了
But there's no other evidence of witchcraft taking place here.
但没有证据表明在房♥间里曾用举♥行♥了巫术仪式
Maybe there is. What was
也许有
that prescription that Dr Lloyd was taking?
洛伊德医生的药是什么
The sleeping pills? No, the stomach antacid.
安♥眠♥药♥ 不 抗胃酸药
Read me what it's made from.
看看它的成分
"An antispasmodic - active
一种以莨菪碱
ingredients include belladonna alkaloids..."
为主要成分的镇痉剂
Belladonna - also known as witch's berry.
它也叫"巫师之果"
That's an herb used in hexing rituals.
是一种在巫术仪式上用的植物
Do you know how many pharmaceuticals contain belladonna?
穆德 你知道有多少种处方药含有莨菪碱吗
Yeah, just the one Dr Lloyd was taking.
只有一种 就是这种胃药
If it's that simple, why don't
这样简单了
you put out an APB for someone riding a broom?
你可以通缉所有骑扫帚的人了(暗指巫师)
You jest, but there's a good
你在说笑 史卡利
chance that this hex or ritual may not be finished.
这个巫术仪式还没有结束
The FBI seems to have backed off, at least for the time being.
联邦探员好像走了 至少现在是这样
Yes.
是的
Are you finished for the day? Yes.
今天都忙完了 -是的
I've got a laser peel. Then I'm outta here.
我有个激光脱皮 去准备了
We're gonna get through this, Eric.
我们会度过难关的 艾力克
All we have to do is keep our heads on straight.
现在我们要守口如瓶
The patient's prepped. Is there anything I can do?
病人准备好了 还有什么要做的
Yes, I'm gonna need a clean pair of scrubs from the laundry.
两块干净的擦拭布
I forgot to pick some up.
我忘记拿了
I'll get them now.
马上拿来
Is there anything you need, Dr Illaqua?
伊拉瓜医生 你要什么
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Am I prepped in another room?
可以换间房♥子吗
No, your patient's in OR two.
不 你的病人在2号♥手术室准备好了
Who's that?
那是谁
That's Dr Illaqua. What the hell is he doing with my patient?
伊拉瓜医生 他对我的病人干什么
Dr Illaqua!
伊拉瓜医生
Open this door!
开门
Eric, open this door immediately!
艾力克 马上开门
Dr Illaqua, do you hear me?
伊拉瓜医生 听见了吗
You've got to stop this now!
必须马上停止
This is wrong! What are you doing?
这是错误的 你在干什么
Eric! Open this door immediately!
艾力克 马上开门
This is Dr Shannon!
我是莎琳医生
I said stop this now! Stop!
我说停止 停止
You don't remember anything, Dr Illaqua?
一切都不记得了 伊拉瓜医生
How you got in the room or what compelled you to do such a thing?
你怎么进来 为什么这样做
No. I was on my way home.
不 我正准备回家
Do you realise what you've done now?
你现在知道做了什么吗
Yes.
是的
May I?
可以看看吗
I'll be right back.
我一会回来
Did you examine the victim?
你查了受害者了吗
No, just Dr Illaqua. Why?
只有伊拉瓜医生 为什么
I found something else on the videotape.
我在带子里发现其他东西
Right there.
就在那
What are they, bruises?
是淤伤吗
I don't know,
不知道
but the orientation of
但五角符号♥
the points describes a pentagram again. See?
又出现了
Well, I found something too.
我也发现了些事
That's the same prescription as Dr Lloyd.
洛伊德医生也用这处方
You think it's just a coincidence?
这仅是巧合吗
Yeah.
是啊
Any change in scheduling or workload...
改变工作日程
..Is going to give the appearance of covering guilt.
就会落下口实
We can't compromise our position on this.
我们不能妥协
Sorry to barge in, but this is a matter of urgency.
对不起 打扰了 但情况紧急
No, please. I'm Dr Jack Franklin. May we ask you to sit down?
没有 我是弗兰克林医生 可以坐下来吗
It appears we've interrupted a gathering.
你们在开会
Gathering?
开会
Sir, can you imagine this
先生 你能想象
group's concern about what's happened,...
我们讨论什么吗
..And our urgency to resolve this...
还有我们的紧急措施
..And to finally bring the person responsible to justice?
最终把元凶绳之以法
Finally?
最终
I don't know how much of this you know,...
不知你们知多少
..But ten years ago,...
但十年前
..There were several deaths at this hospital, here in the ASU,...
医院里死了几个人
..And, like the recent deaths,...
就象最近的死亡
..They were all ruled accidental.
都被认为是事故
Were any of you here at the time? A few of us, yes, but...
你们当时在吗 只有几个
..More importantly...
更重要的是
..There's a nurse, Rebecca Waite.
有个护士叫里贝卡·威特
She was on the ward during those incidents.
她那时在值班
Six weeks ago, she transferred back here to the ASU.
6周前 她被调回整形外科
Do you have any other reasons to suspect her?
你有什么理由怀疑她吗
She's the only person who had some contact...
呃 她是唯一在病房♥里
..With each of the victims and the doctors involved.
和受害者还有医生有接触的人
Have you spoken with her? No, she left early,...
你与她谈过吗 不 她很早离开医院
..And no one's been able to find her.
没有人能找到她
Probable cause.
有证据
Under suspicion of being a witch?
怀疑是女巫干的吗
Mulder.
穆德
What could she have been doing in here?
她在这干了什么
Probably not tax returns.
不像是做纳税表
You have reached the 911 emergency line. Please stay on the line.
911热♥线♥ 请别挂机
You don't know what you're doing.
不知你在干什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表