Will the witness please rise and take the oath?
请让证人起立宣誓
I, Dana Katherine Scully,
我 黛娜·凯瑟琳·史卡利
swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
我起誓所言全属事实
And nothing but the truth, so help me God.
上帝保佑我
I would like to read a prepared statement. You may do so.
我想宣读案前陈词 请读
"I left behind a career in medicine to become an FBI agent four years ago,
我四年前从医生转为联邦探员
..Because I believed in this country."
因为我相信这个国家
"I wanted to uphold its laws,
我希望维护♥法♥律 惩罚罪恶
to punish the guilty and to protect the innocent."
以及保护无辜者
"I still believe in this country."
我现仍相信国家
"But I believe there are
但有少许位高权重的人
powerful men in the government who do not."
不是这样
"Men who have no respect
他们不尊重法律
for the law and who flout it with impunity."
而免于制裁
Ms Scully. "I have come to the conclusion...
史卡利小姐 我有一结论
..That it is no longer possible..." Agent Scully.
这将使 史卡利探员
This is not a soapbox, Ms Scully.
这不是演说台 史卡利小姐
Your statement will be entered into the record.
你的陈词会被记入档案
With respect, I would like to finish.
尊敬的主席先生 请你让我宣读完
This is not why we are here today.
这不是今天我们在此的原因
Then, why are we here, sir?
那我们为何在此
Agent Scully, do you or do
史卡利探员 你是否知道
you not know the whereabouts of Agent Mulder?
穆德探员身在何处
Are you or are you not aware of Agent Mulder's present location?
你知道穆德探员现在身在何处吗
I decline to answer that question, sir.
恕我不敬 我拒绝回答这个问题
Ms Scully, you cannot refuse to answer.
史卡利小姐 你不可以拒绝回答
Because I believe answering that question...
因为我认为回答该问题
..Could endanger Agent Mulder's life.
会危及穆德探员的性命
You don't seem to understend.
你看来并不明白
Your response is not optional.
你必须回答
You're an agent of the FBI.
你是一个联邦探员
Then if I may finish my statement.
那么请让我完成陈词
"..That it is no longer possible
这将使我不能再继续
for me to carry out my duties as an FBI Agent."
我作为联邦探员的职责
Are you tendering your resignation?
你在提出辞呈吗 史卡利探员
Is that what you're trying to say?
你就想说这些吗
No, sir.
不是 先生 我所想说的
What I am saying is that there is a culture of lawlessness...
这种无视法律的环境
..That has prevented me from doing my job.
阻碍了我的工作
That the real target of this committee's investigation...
而这次委员会调查的真正目标
..Should be the men who are beyond prosecution and punishment.
应是那些免于起诉和惩罚的人
The men whose secret policies are behind the crimes you are investigating.
和这些罪行背后的阴谋诡计
Tell us what you know about Agent Mulder's whereabouts,...
要不告诉我们穆德探员在哪
..Or you will be held in contempt of Congress.
要不你会以藐视委员会被起诉
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
Everything's in order. Have a nice day.
办好了 祝你有愉快的一天
There you go, sir. Here, I'll get that.
这边请 先生 我这就来
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Where are you coming from? Japan.
你从哪儿来 日本
Did you travel anywhere else? The Republic of Georgia.
你去过其他国家吗 格鲁吉亚
The purpose of your trip? Government business.
你的旅行目的 政♥府♥事务
I'm going to ask you to see the customs official.
麻烦你过那边接受海关官员的询问
What for? I'm traveling on a United States diplomatic visa.
为什么 我是持美国外交签证的
A random check. Please proceed through the doors.
例行检查 请接受检查
I've got a connecting flight. Right through those doors, sir.
我要赶飞机 请接受检查
Right over here, sir.
这边 先生
What's this about? I have diplomatic papers.
我不知为何这样 我有外交签证
I can't be treated like this.
我不应遭受这样的待遇
Is that your only luggage, sir?
这是你的行李吗 先生
Yes. Can you open it for me?
是的 你能打开它吗
No.
不能
Sir, I'm not offering it as a choice.
先生 这不是一个选择题
Open the briefcase, or we'll open it for you.
打开公文包 否则由我打开它
I don't have the combination.
我没有密♥码♥
Vince?
维斯
I need a strip and full-body-cavity search of this man.
我需要对此人作全身搜查
There'll be hell to pay for this treatment.
你会为此付出代价
Would you mind telling me
先生 你能告诉我
exactly what kind of diplomatic work you do, sir?
你从事何种工作吗
And what material you're transporting in these?
而这里面又是什么
That is... Those are filled with biohazardous materials.
那是生化危险物品
Where's the paperwork? Why aren't the containers marked?
那证明文件呢 容器并没有标记
Don't open those. Whatever you do,
不要打开它
that material cannot be exposed...
无论如何 这些物品不能打开
Listen to me!
听我说
Open this door! Somebody open this door! Somebody!
快开门 有人在吗
Somebody open this door! Let me outta here!
请让我出去
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Somebody!
有人吗
Oh, my God! The door! Please let me out of here!
噢 我的天 快让我离开这儿
Oh, my God! Open the door!
我的天 开门
Somebody let me out of here! Get me out now!
让我走 让我出去
Get me out of here! Let me out!
让我离开这里 让我出去
We can't go in too soon.
我们不能这么快进去
Be patient. It'll happen.
要耐心点 免得出意外
What makes you so sure?
你为何如此肯定
I've received a series of receipts for detonation cord,...
过去几周我陆续收到购买♥♥导火索
..Diesel fuel, and 80 bags of ammonium nitrate...
柴油和80袋硝酸铵的收据
..Purchased in three different
分别在三个州购买♥♥
states under three different signatures.
及三个不同的签名
What makes you sure that it's here, tonight?
你怎么肯定是今晚 在这儿
Last night I got two new
昨晚我又收到两张纸条
receipts: one for storage space at this address...
一张是在这里租仓库的收据
..And one to rent a two-ton truck,
而另一张是租一辆2吨♥重卡车
both purchased with the same signature.
两张的签名都是同一个人
We could be looking at the next Oklahoma City.
搞不好又是一个奥克拉荷马市
Who's leaking them? And why leak them to you?
你认为这是谁泄漏的 为什么泄漏给你
We've got traffic.
我们要出发了
They're leaving.
他们准备离开了
Hold.
等等
Go! Back it up! Get down! Drop your weapons!
退后 放下武器
Federal agents!We're armed!
联邦警探 我们有武器
Everybody down! Down on the ground!
所有人趴在地上
Back it up!
退后
Drop your weapons and get down on the ground!
放下武器 趴在地上
Let's go!
走
Gas!
毒气
Fire!
开火
Get down! Everybody get down!
所有人趴下
Open fire!
开火
Mulder! Cover the driver's side.
过司机那边
Federal agent! I'm armed! Exit the vehicle now!
联邦探员 我有武器 马上下车
The driver's dead.
司机死了
I counted two men.
有两个人
Get out of the truck!
下车
Get out of the truck!
下车
Let me see your hands.
让我们看到你的手
Hands in the air!
手放在上空
You son of a bitch.
你这杂种
Mulder! I handed you this bust!
穆德 是我把情报透露给你
Come on, Krycek! Who do you think sent you those receipts?
算了 克莱切克 谁寄给你这些收据
Most of the detonation cord
大部分导火索
was stolen from a construction site and...
从一建筑工地偷的
..Some of the explosives were taken from the military base.
一些爆♥炸♥品从军事基地偷的
Security's just so lax. It's a joke.
保安非常松懈 开玩笑了
Most everything else was over the counter.
剩下的东西都是买♥♥的
Two thousand kilos of boom-boom.
两千公斤炸♥药♥
How'd you get involved with these men?
你是如何加入他们的
They found me in North Dakota.
他们在北达科他找到我
They liberated me on a salvage hunt.
他们在一次狩猎中救了我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表