I think I've been here before.
我觉得我以前到过这里
What, in your childhood?
在你的童年吗
Maybe.
可能
I don't think anybody has lived here in a long time.
我认为这里好久没人住了
I'm gonna check upstairs.
我上楼看看
Mulder.
穆德
There's a gunshot wound to her heart.
她的心中了一枪
This must be Amy Cassandra,...
一定是艾米
..And her husband.
跟她的丈夫
They'd like to ask you some questions.
他们会问你些问题
I told them about your condition.
我跟他们说了你的情况
You don't have to speak to them.
你不用回答他们
You mean not without my attorney present?
你是说要请律师吗
I refuse to believe you had any part in this.
穆德 我不相信你做过那事
I had their blood on my shirt. I was missing for two days.
在我身上有他们的血史卡利 我失踪了两天
I have no recollection of my actions.
这两天做过什么都记不清楚
There were two rounds discharged from my gun.
我枪不见了两颗子弹
I had the keys to this house, the keys to their car.
我有这房♥子的钥匙 他们汽车的钥匙
Do the words "Orenthal James Simpson"
你对"奥伦法尔 詹姆斯 辛普森"
Mean anything to you?
这个名字有印象吗
How're you feeling, Agent Mulder?
你觉得怎样 穆德探员
I'm a little confused.
我有一点恍惚
Your partner says you're suffering from some kind of seizure.
你的拍档告诉我你有癫痫
That you had one right here in the yard.
在那院子里发作
What brought you to this house?
你为什么来这里 穆德探员
I don't know. I, uh...
不知道
I think I came here as a kid.
我想我小时候来过
You think?
你觉得
My parents had a summerhouse in Quonochontaug, so...
我的爸妈在阔诺孔托格有个度假别♥墅♥ 所以…
But you don't know anything about David or Amy Cassandra?
但你不认识死者大卫和艾米
I don't remember meeting them.
我连跟他们有没有过见面都不记得
So, the first time you saw them...
那么你是第一次见他们的时候
..Was when you walked into this house,
就是在你来到这里
using their keys, and you found them on the floor?
用他们的钥匙开门 你看见他们倒在地上
That's what I'm saying.
正是如此
We got plenty of prints in that house, some with blood on them.
我们在房♥子里得到很多指纹 还有很多血
We're gonna run those prints, Agent Mulder.
我们要匹对这些指纹 穆德探员
Is that the story you want to stick with?
你要说就是这些吗
For now.
暂时就是这些
Can you come to the station and elaborate on that?
你可以到警局录一下口供吗
He's not going anywhere but to a hospital.
穆德探员要去医院
OK... but we're all going down there together.
好…但我们要一起去
Agent Mulder, I'd like you to ride with us.
穆德探员 我要你跟我们一起走
Mulder, I'd advise you not to say anything more,...
穆德 我建议你什么都不要说了
..Not until I take a look
我要看尸检和
at those bodies and the forensics reports.
法医报告
Amy Anne Cassandra, Caucasian female.
艾米·安妮·卡桑德拉 白人
Birth records indicate her age at 62 years.
出生证明显示她62岁
The subject is 165 pounds, 67 inches in height.
体重150斤 身高170厘米
Preliminary exam indicates
初步检查显示致命死因是胸部枪伤
cause of death was a gunshot wound to the chest.
子弹大约在进入
Powder burns at point of entry four inches below the clavicle...
锁骨下4英寸爆♥炸♥
..Indicate the shot was delivered at point-blank range.
显示是近距离开枪
Beveling of the shoulder blade is visible at the exit wound.
斜背片在伤口外都看见
The surrounding tissue is jagged and torn.
周围的组织都呈锯齿状和撕裂
There are no other signs of trauma. Did you see this?
没发现其他外伤 你发现这个吗
It looks like a pre-existing, superficial puncture wound.
是的 从结疤看 好像以前就有 是表面伤
Do you mind?
你介意吗
What are you looking for? I'm not sure.
你找什么 不知道
Do you have a magnifying glass?
你有放大镜吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I want to make sure that you do a craniotomy
我想在解剖尸体后才知道
and a histological examination.
你还得开颅跟身体组织检查
It's clear what killed these people. Yeah, but,...
我想死因很清楚 我也这样想
..What I'm more interested in right now is why they died.
但我更想知道的是他们为什么死
What's that?
那是什么
Have you jogged your memory at all? You wanna change your story?
你回忆一下 穆德探员 你要改变你的供词吗
No. Why?
不 为什么
Because I have evidence
因为我这里有证据
here that contradicts what you've told us.
证明事实跟你说的是相反
I haven't really told you anything.
我什么都没有告诉过你
You said you haven't been to that house since childhood,...
你告诉我们只是小时候去过那房♥子
..That you didn't know Amy or David Cassandra.
你不认识艾米跟大卫
And what's in that bag is evidence that I'm a liar?
你告诉我在那袋子里的是证据 证明我是骗子
I'm not saying you're a liar, Agent Mulder.
我没说是你个骗子 穆德探员
I'd like to believe this memory lapse was real...
我情愿相信这失忆是真的…
..And you murdered these
你因为精神错乱
two people in some fit of blind insanity.
杀了这两个人
What's in the bag? It isn't your gun,...
袋子里有什么 不是你的枪
..Which, from forensics analysis,
我们初步分♥析♥是凶器
seems to be the murder weapon,...
我们根据近距离射出范围
..Judging from the slugs we
从地板和墙上
pulled and the execution-style point-blank range.
找到的子弹推测出来的
Is any of this coming back to you?
你记得这些吗 穆德探员
No.
不记得
Can I see what's in the bag? Be my guest.
我可以看看袋子里有什么吗 请便
There are two blood types on that shirt.
在衬衣上有两种血型 穆德探员
One matching Amy Cassandra's, one matching David Cassandra's.
一个跟艾米的相同 一个跟大卫的血型相同
Is that your shirt, Agent Mulder?
是你的衬衣吗 穆德探员
Yes.
是的
Can you explain how the blood of two people you claim not to know
你能解释下为什么两个不认识的人
got onto your shirt?
的血会在你的衬衣上面
No.
不能
What about the prints...
那么房♥子里的指纹
..In the house? Were they my prints?
都是我的指纹吗
You won't get a confession...
你不要摆我道
..Because I can't answer your questions because I don't remember.
我不能回答问题 因为我什么都记不起
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
You give up the right to remain silent,...
但你放弃沉默的权利
..Anything you say can and
但你说的任何话都有可能
will be used against you in a court of law.
作为你的呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney
你有权和律师沟通
and have an attorney present during questioning.
审问期间律师可以在场
If you so desire and cannot afford one,...
如果你请不起律师
..An attorney will be appointed
我们将为你指定一位
for you without charge before questioning.
在审问前不收费
Do you understand each of the rights I have explained to you?
你明白我给你解释的你的权利吗
Mulder.
穆德 …
I'm gonna get you outta here.
我会救你出去的
You're a doctor, not a lawyer.
你是个医生 不是一个律师 史卡利
Did you make a confession? No, only to my own ignorance.
你交代了吗 不 我一脸无知
Detective Curtis, I need you to consider evidence...
探长 在你履行手续之前 我要你考虑一下…
..That I think casts doubt
这些穆德探员牵涉
on Agent Mulder's involvement in this crime.
此案的证据的疑点
What kind of evidence? Medical evidence.
什么证据 医学证据
The toxicology report on Amy Cassandra...
艾米的毒物学报告显示
..Shows an anaesthetic called ketamine in her system.
她的身体有一种氯♥胺♥酮♥的麻醉剂
Ketamine? That's a veterinary drug, isn't it?
氯♥胺♥酮♥这是兽药吧
Yes, but when ingested by a person it can cause hallucinations.
是的 但被人体吸入会令人产生幻觉
So?
那么
So I went to the hospital
那么我去医院…
to go over Agent Mulder's blood work...
取了穆德探员的医药报告跟血液检测
..And there are traces of the same drug in his system.
在他的体内有同样的药
How would that get there? Probably injected.
怎么会有 可能是注射
There was a bruise from an injection on Amy Cassandra's hip.
在艾米的右臀有注射的痕迹
I think if you were examined again,
我想如果你再检查一次
we would find the same puncture.
可以找到相同痕迹
Given by whom? I don't know,...
谁注射的 不知道
..But the presence of such a
但这种药力强的药…
drug could explain his memory loss or blackouts.
可以解释他的失忆跟晕倒
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表