You know what he's capable of.
拜托 你知道他会干什么
McFarland's gonna turn this into a witch-hunt.
马可法兰将这个变成猎巫工具
You should've thought of that before.
好了 在你将它公开之前 最好想清楚
No, you should've come to me before.
不 你去马可法兰之前应该先来找我
I did, Jason! That's bull!
杰森 我找过你 不止一次 但…废话
You didn't wanna hear anything I had to say.
我的话你从来不听
So you went behind my back.
你总是背着我做些事 我背着你…做什么呢
Please. I need to talk to you. Excuse us, please.
打扰一下 我有话要对你讲 别打扰我们
That street is dangerous. Thank you, we'll be fine.
这个街很危险 是吗 多谢你 我们会没事的
I won't lie about this. I'm not asking you to lie.
听我说吧 我不是在撒谎
Then what? I've traveled a long way.
我走了很远的路
You want some money? Here's a dollar.
什么 你需要钱吗 我仅有一美元
No, listen to me. Hey!
不 听我说 嗨
I'm trying to save your life. Hey, take it easy!
我只是想救你 嗨 放轻松
Let go!
滚开吧
What's the problem here? This old guy is harassing me!
出了什么事啦 这老家伙缠着我
He's just a little bit agitated. He's going to die...
他情绪不稳定 不是的 他将要死了
..At exactly 11.46.
时间是11:46
The bus! We're all gonna die, Pop.
是公共汽车 我们会死的 伙计
Let's go sleep it off. No!
来吧 我们去休息吧 不
Jason!
杰森 你明天会觉得好点的
Don't let him cross the street!
别让他穿过十字路口 好的
His papers... He won't see the bus!
他捡文件 不会看到巴士的
At 11.46! All right, into the car.
时间是11:46 好了 上车吧
Stop him! No! Jason!
拦着他 不要
How did he know my name?
杰森 他怎么知道我的名字呢
How the hell should I know?
谁晓得呢
Stop him! You've got to stop him!
拦着他 你必须拦着他
You don't have much time! He's going to die! Stop him now!
时间不多了 他就要死了 快点 拦着他
Stop him now!
拦着他
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Wait! Look, man, give me a chance!
等一下 请听我说
We have got nothing left to talk about.
我们没有什么好说了
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Damn it!
去他妈的
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas! No!
卢卡斯 不要
What did you do to him?
你对他做了些什么
You pushed him. You pushed him right in front of me.
你推了他 你将他推向我车前
You killed him!
你杀了他
What the hell did you do?
你到底干什么
His name was Lucas Menand, a postdoctoral fellow at MIT.
他叫卢卡斯·梅南 是麻省理工学院的博士后
He was a bright researcher. A life
他是个前途较好的研究员
dedicated to science, cut short by a bus accident.
一个献身科学的生命 却因意外不幸结束
Cause of death was massive head trauma, pronounced on site.
他是由于头部 受到巨大撞击而死
The bus driver says it was no accident?
但据司机所说 这并非是意外
He claims Menand was pushed
他声称梅南是被推的
by a suspect identified as Jason Nichols,...
嫌疑人是杰森·尼克鲁斯
..An associate professor
他是生物助理教授 是梅南的学业导师
of biology and Menand's academic adviser.
警♥察♥的报告说那天晚上 看到他们在争吵
They'd been seen arguing earlier that evening,...
但杰森拒绝告诉警♥察♥他们
..But Nichols has refused to tell police about what.
在争吵什么
Sounds like a motive.
嗯 听起来似乎有动机 对吗
Between that and the driver's statement,
在这个和那位司机的供词中
why am I looking at this?
我不得不这样想
Would you like to hear his alibi?
你想听他的不在场辩解吗
If I wanted to kill him, do you think this is how I'd do it?
如果我想杀他 你想我会这样做吗
Then what were you doing? Trying to save him!
那么你在做什么呢 尼克鲁斯先生 我正极力救他
From getting hit by the bus.
想让他避过那场车祸
I told you! There was a man,
我说过 有个人 是个老家伙
some old guy, who said it would happen.
告诉我们会发生此事
He warned Lucas about the bus. He knew the exact time and place.
他叫卢卡斯当心那公共汽车 他知道事件发生的 准确时间和地点
He tried telling us. He knew my name!
他极力告诉我们 他还知道我的名字
That's his alibi? An old man warned him his colleague would die?
那是不在场辩解吗 有个老家伙警告过他的同事将会死吗
Well, he gives a convincing narrative,
是的 他还说了一些令人信服的事呢
and a detailed description of the old man.
和描述了老家伙的详细特征
Was he wearing a long black robe and carrying a scythe?
他穿什么衣服 是不是手拿大镰刀身穿长黑袍
Not when security picked him up. He was arrested?
不 当时校警将他带走 他被捕了吗
Minutes before the accident.
据杰森所说案发前几分钟
Packed into a security vehicle,
他坐在校警的车里 不停地警告杰森
tryin' to warn Nichols as he was hauled away.
即使被带走还是在警告他
Has anybody talked to him? Or talked to the security officer?
有人找他说过吗 没有
Can't. Why not?
有人找过那校警吗
He's dead. Of what?
没方法 他死了 为什么呢 死因是什么呢
I haven't been able to make a
还未找到死因
definitive determination as to cause or time of death.
和死亡时间
There's been some internal disagreement over how to proceed.
内部对此事意见不一
You mean with the autopsy? Yes.
你是指验尸吗 是的
But mostly whether to cut or to saw.
但很有可能是砍死或锯死的
You see why we didn't put him in refrigeration.
你知道我们为什么不将他的尸体冷藏吧
Have you ever seen such an advanced hypothermic state?
你是否见过尸体在没有任何低温下可以僵化呢
Hypothermic? Mulder, this man's an icicle.
没有低温吗 这个人简直像冰柱一样硬
Did you see his ear? Looks like something's been inserted in it.
你看到这个吗 他的耳朵呢 好像有东西插♥进♥去的
Something has.
是有些东西
I took his temperature.
我已量过他的体温
I don't know if the reading was accurate,...
我不知道这个读数是否准确
..But it said his body temp was 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
但体温器量过他体温是零下九度
Where was he found? On campus inside his patrol car.
是在哪发现他的 在校园的巡逻车上
Parked just off Adams with one wheel on the kerb.
停在亚当斯 一个轮子在路边
Police also found an empty gin bottle under the driver's seat.
警♥察♥说在他的座位底找到个酒瓶
He had a history. He'd been cited for drinking on duty.
很明显他习惯值班时喝酒
You'd assume he passed out and froze to death,...
假设他是昏倒而冻死
..Except the low temperature for last night was 28.
但昨夜最低温度是零下两度
And now his body temperature is eight degrees.
现在他身体温度是零下十三度
You mean he's actually getting colder.
你意思是 实际上他在逐渐变冷
Like I said, we're a little
如我所说 我们不知道
betwixt and between on how to go forward here.
该怎么尸检
We'd be happy to take your lead on it.
很高兴你们能前来
I think we're gonna need some time ourselves.
我想我们需要点时间
So what's your medical opinion, Scully?
史卡莉 你的医学观点呢
I'd guess he's been exposed to
我猜想他可能是被注入某些冷冻药液
some chemical refrigerant like liquid nitrogen.
比如液体氢
Possibly even ingested it.
甚至可能是吸入的
See what happens when you drink and drive?
当你边喝酒边开车时你知道会发生什么
I don't know what to say. What this doesn't do...
我不知道说什么 穆德 但对于嫌疑人
..Is add any credence to
关于现场有个老家伙的辩词的
his alibi that the old man was on the scene.
可信度没有好处
Let's ask Nichols if he can explain. What if he can't?
也许我们应该看看杰森是怎么解释的 如果他不能呢
We'll just hope that he keeps until Thanksgiving.
希望他能保存到感恩节
This is serious, Jason. This couldn't be more serious.
八年的工作 这事很严重 杰森 没有再严重的了
They're talking about charging you with second-degree murder.
他们说要起诉你二级谋杀
I'll call you as soon as I speak to the lawyer.
我和律师谈后立即打电♥话♥给你
Are you from the FBI? Yeah. Special Agent Mulder.
你是联邦调查局吗 是的 我是穆德特别探员
Is that your girlfriend? Yeah.
那是你女朋友吗 是的
Thanks for seeing me. I know
多谢你见我 我知道你律师要你拒绝作答
your attorney advised against it. I appreciate it.
我很感激
I just want to talk to somebody who's going to listen to me.
我只想和想听我讲话的人说
Somebody who's going to tell me they can find that old man.
有人说他们找不到那个老家伙
There are people lookin' for him. Who? The campus police?
正在找他呢 谁呢 校警吗
You know that the man who
你知道那个
allegedly detained the man you described
你所说扣留
is now dead.
那个老家伙的人已经死了
So are they going to try and blame me for that one too?
他们肯定也将他的死算在我头上了
Not unless you're capable of killing a man by flash-freezing him.
不 除非你能够通过肉体冻结 将一个人杀死
What?
什么
The security officer in the morgue...
那校警在停尸室里
..Has a body temperature a little south of Frosty the Snowman.
身体冷冻像个雪人
You think that's funny? Do I think what's funny?
你认为这样有趣吗 你认为我是开玩笑吗
Coming in here and trying to screw with my head!
你到这里来想诱导我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表