We're almost there.
我们差不多到了
How you doin', hon ?
感觉怎么样
Breathe deeply.
深呼吸
Just like that. There you go. You're doin' great.
这样对了 你做得很棒
Yeah, real great.
对 真够好
Ma'am ?Ma'am ?Ma'am, I'll
女士 我要
need your full name and social security number.
你的全名和社会保障号♥
Amanda Nelligan. 545020809.
阿曼达·尼里根 号♥码545020809
Your insurance carrier ? Great. Atlantic Mutual.
你的保险公♥司♥ 亚特兰大相互公♥司♥
Is there anyone you need us to contact ?
有我们需要联♥系♥的人吗
The father of the baby ?
孩子的爸爸
I'm not sure how to get a hold of him.
-我不知道怎样联♥系♥他
Give me his name. I can try. He's not from around here.
告诉他的名字 我试试 他不是本地的
Is he from out of state ? Another planet.
他不是本州的 另一个星球
All right, we're here now. Hold on.
行 我们到了 继续
One more little push, Amanda.
小小用力 阿曼达
There you go. You're gonna set a speed record. Great.
对了 你会创下生产最快记录 太好了
There's a cute face. Doll syringe.
看到很萌的脸了 注射器
This is like the lndy500.
长得像印第安纳·琼斯
Here comes the shoulder.
肩膀出来了
Good. Okay, Amanda.
好….. 阿曼达
That'll do it ! Oh.
行了
Oh, God.
天啊
What ? What is it ? It's okay. She's just fine.
什么 什么事没事 她没事
Perfectly healthy.
很健康
No problem. Everything's gonna be A-OK.
没问题 一切会好的
You've got a healthy baby girl.
你有一个健康的女孩
Oh, a little girl!
小女孩
Good Lord, not another one !
上帝啊 但愿是最后一个
I admit the photo's a little over the top,
我知道相片有点夸大
but, um, what do you think, Scully ?
但是 你认为呢 史卡莉
Not seriously.
你当真
Children born with vestigial
有尾巴的孩子
tails don't interest you ? - Codal appendages.
你不感兴趣吗 -附加物
Fetuses have them.
胎儿都有
Their coccyx enlarges to contain the spinal fluid,
他们的尾椎增大可以保存脊椎液
and then it shrinks as the child develops.
随着孩子长大就会收缩
Occasionally, it doesn't.
偶尔也有不会
It's extremely rare but it has been known to happen.
虽然很少见 但发生过
Five times within the last three months ?
3个月内出现5个吗
All in a town with a population of less than 15,000 people ?
在一个不到15000人的镇子
I'd say that's a little
我只能说
more than a statistical anomaly. - So would l.
统计数据也有不准的 -我也认为
No, Mulder, l-- I think you're right.
不 穆德 我想你是对的
I think that something
我想
about this definitely warrants investigation.
有些东西绝对要调查
Only not by us. I'd say that
不仅仅是我们 我想这
it is a job for the local Health Department.
是当地卫♥生♥部♥门的一项工作
I called around. They're already investigating.
我打过电♥话♥ 他们正在调查
So what else about this interests you ?
还有什么让你感兴趣的
Could it be, uh, visitors from space ?
可能是外星来客吗
The doctor said that...
医生说
my baby's gonna be fine.
我的孩子会没事
She's really healthy.
她很健康
And when she gets to be a few months old,
当她几个月大后 就把它剪掉
That's good to hear. Yeah.
不错 是的
Did you experience any
你在怀孕时有没有
unusual complications during your pregnancy ?
不寻常的并发症
Did you undergo any kind of fertility treatment ?
有过生育治疗吗
No. I wasn't trying to get pregnant.
不 我压根没想怀孕
I guess you could just sort of say I'm a single mom now.
你现在说我是单身母亲
When you were admitted, you said that the, uh,
你认为 你说过
the baby's father was from another planet.
孩子的爸爸是外星人
What did you mean by that exactly ?
什么意思
You know, that... he's not from this planet.
他不是这个星球的
Were you abducted ?
你被绑♥架♥了吗
Huh ? No.
没有
No. He dropped by my apartment one day,
不 一天他来过我的公♥寓♥
and one thing sort of led to another.
事情自然而然的发生了
But the baby's father is an alien.
但孩子的爸爸是外星人
No ! No, I didn't say he was an alien.
不 ..我没说他是外星人
I said he was from another planet.
我说他是来自另一个星球
His name is Luke Skywalker. He's what's known as a Jedi Knight.
他是天行者卢克 他就是著名的绝地武士
Did he have a light saber ? No, he didn't bring it.
他有光剑吗 他没带
He did sing a song for me, though.
他为我唱了一首歌♥
How many times have you seen Star Wars, Amanda ?
你看过多少次星球大战 阿曼达
Three hundred sixty-eight.
368次
I should break 400 by Memorial Day.
在纪念日我要打破400次
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Wait a minute, wait.
等等….
You know these four other babies that were born here with tails ?
你知道这里出生的其他4个孩子都有尾巴吗
Uhhuh. There couldn't be any chance...
不会这么巧
Luke's the father, is there ?
父亲都是卢克吧
Okay, all right. I've got it, thank you.
好 行 我明白了 谢谢
Take your best shot, Scully.
有得忙的 史卡利
I think there's more going
我想这发生的不仅仅是
on here than Luke Skywalker and his light saber.
天行者卢克和他的光剑
I think you're right.
我想你是对的
Are you coming ?
你来吗
Here are the P.C.R.S that we ran for the five children.
这是我们为5个孩子进行的基因测试
We put calls into the parents.
我们通知他们的父母
We'll blood test all the husbands,
我们要验所有丈夫的血
hopefully by this afternoon just to doublecheck. Good.
希望下午进行双重检查 好的
They'll be none too happy. I have to confess...
老实说 他们不会高兴的
this answer seems so strangely obvious,
结果看起来如此明显
I probably wouldn't have checked for it.
我都不想检查
What answer ?
什么结果
You see here, these identical band trait matches,
你看这里 这些频带特征都是相同的
all showing a small loss of apart of chromosome number eight ?
都没有染色体8号♥
Each of these five children,
这五个孩子
born to five different women, all share the same father.
同父不同母
Yeah ? I should have thought of it sooner.
是吗 我想很快就知道结果
This kind of appended birth
这种天生缺陷
defect is often passed on within a family.
通常在同一家庭遗传下去
Meaning the father had a tail as well ?
就是说父亲也有尾巴
Though he most likely had
他可能
it surgically removed somewhere along the way.
通过手术切除了
How would this happen ?
这怎么可能
Birds and the bees and the monkey babies, Mulder.
鸟 蜜蜂 猴子都有尾巴 穆德
Birds do it, bees do it, even educated M.D.S do it.
鸟有 蜜蜂有 即使受过教育的医学博士也有
All five of these women shared the same OB-GYN, didn't they ?
这五个女人都有一个妇产科医生吗
Well, yeah. He's the only one in town.
是的 镇上就他一个妇产科医生
And four of the five women, the four married women,
除了阿曼达·尼里根
not including Amanda Nelligan,
其他都结婚了
are on record as receiving
都接受了
insemination therapy as a means of conception.
人工受精
So you're thinking that the
你认为
doctor might have something to do with it ?
与医生有关
So much for not putting all your eggs in one basket.
别把鸡蛋放在同一个篮子里
We should find the best lawyer we can.
我们得找最好的律师
Because I definitely plan to sue. That's all I'm saying, Fred.
因为我要起诉 我只说这么多 费雷德
Babboo, let me do the talking. I'll handle this.
巴布 让我来说 让我来处理
Just tell him we're gonna sue. Ah, you too, huh ?
告诉他我们要起诉 你们也要起诉啊
What the hell did you do ?
你干了什么
Yeah, Alton. What did you do ?
对 奥尔顿 你怎么搞得
I didn't do anything. We're gonna figure this out. I promise.
我什么也没做 我发誓要查出来龙去脉
Look, everybody, just relax.
各位 放心
Don't you tell me to relax !
别叫我放心
What happened to my sperm ? - Yeah, mine too!
我的精♥子♥怎么了 -对 我的也是
Whose did you use ? It's bad enough having a boy with a tail.
你用了谁的 孩子有尾巴已经糟糕透了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表