Mulder, I hope that in these terms...
穆德 我希望在治疗期间…
you might know it and know me,
你要明白 了解我
and accept this stranger so many recognize...
接受这个熟悉的陌生者
but cannot ever completely cast out.
但不能完全驱走它的事实
And if the darkness should have swallowed me as you read this,
如果你读到这些文字 黑暗真的要吞噬我了
you must never think there was
你不要认为有什么
the possibility of some secret intervention--
秘密的干预方法
something you might have done.
和你要做什么事情来改变
And though we have traveled far together,
尽管我们一起经历过很多
this last distance must necessarily be traveled alone.
但最终我们都是各走各的
I've got a gun pointed at your head. Turn around very slowly.
我正用枪指着你的头 慢慢的转过身来
Kurt Crawford. We seem to
科特 看来我们
be traveling in the same circles these days.
这几天找的是一样的线索
Put the gun away.
拿开枪
You disappeared with those files from Betsy Hagopian's.
你和那些文件在贝特斯那里一起失踪
I called you half a dozen times.
我打很多电♥话♥给你
I got to thinking you were a liar.
我想你是个骗子
Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我错了
I'm looking for the same thing that you are.
我和你找同样的东西
I've been trying to hack into that system,
我试着黑进系统
but I can't seem to make it past the password.
但我搞不定那密♥码♥
You think you can get access from here ?
你以为在这里就能登陆吗
I need to find that password.
我要找到那密♥码♥
"Vegreville."
“维杰维利”
We're in. Huh.
我们进去了
Dana ? Dana, it's okay.
丹娜 没事
It's okay, Dana. You'll be okay.
没事 丹娜 会没事的
Where am I ?
我在哪
You're in your own bed now. You're safe.
你在你自己的床上 你没事
I feel nauseous.
我想吐
It's the chemo. The chemo was always the worst.
这是化疗 化疗副作用大
I had a bad dream. Some--
我做了个恶梦
Someone was doing something bad to me.
有人伤害我
Mmm. You were there. I heard your voice.
你在那 我听到了你的声音
They let me come to you during the procedures.
他们让我在治疗期间陪着你
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
Human compassion is not something that they have.
他们没有同情心
I'm sorry, Penny.
对不起 潘妮
I can't--
我不能
I can't hear this right now.
我现在不想听这些
You've got to try and make sense of it, Dana.
你要试着理解 丹娜
It'll help you through the pain.
能帮你战胜痛苦
To understand why this is--
去明白为什么…
this is happening to you.
发生在你身上的一切
I need you to set up a meeting for me.
我要你帮我安排一个会面
Hold all my calls.
推掉所有电♥话♥
Where's Agent Scully ?
史卡莉探员在哪里
She's in a hospital in Allentown beginning treatment.
她在阿伦城的医院开始治疗
What happened to your investigative avenues ?
你调查方向怎么样
They've taken a turn.
他们有转机
A pretty big U-turn, by the looks of it.
一个很大的转机
This is a file directory
这是一张
from a federally-operated fertility clinic.
联邦生育中心的名单
Agent Scully's name is on this file.
史卡莉探员的名字也在上面
Although I'm pretty damn sure
我很肯定她
she's never undergone treatment for infertility.
没有做过任何的绝育手术
What's in the file ? I don't know. It's just a directory...
名单里有什么 不知道 只是个名单
for a mainframe housed in the Lombard Research Facility.
从伦巴研究院电脑主机得来的
So you want to set up a meeting. With whom ?
你还要会面吗 跟谁
The Cigarette Man.
烟鬼
I have no doubt in my mind he's behind this.
我肯定他是这事的幕后指使
You've come to me before like this,
你以前也是这样
Mulder. - Well, this is different.
穆德 -这次不同
I'm willing to deal now. Find another way.
我真的要处理这事 找别的办法吧
No. No ! I need that meeting.
不 我要见他
You deal with this man, you offer him anything,
你跟这人打交道 你给他任何东西
and he will own you forever.
他就永远的欠你
He knows what they did to Agent Scully !
他知道他们对史卡莉探员做了什么
He may know how to save her !
他知道怎样才可以救她
If he knows, you can know too,
如果他知道 你也能知道
but you can't ask the truth of a man who trades in lies.
但你不能从一个骗子口中得到真♥相♥
I won't let you.
我不会让你去的
We are talking about Agent Scully's life.
我们在讨论史卡莉探员的生命
Find another way.
找其他的办法
The Lombard System is a dedicated mainframe...
伦巴系统是个精细的主机
impossible to hack, so they say.
他们说不可能黑进去
How'd you guys get in ?
你们是怎样黑进去的
A modified Clipper Chip we cannibalized...
我们安装了一个修改器
from a government surplus Army Field Encoder.
用军队的解码器改装的
We bought it back from the Chinese.
我们从中国人那里买♥♥来的
But for all the work it took to get in,
我们黑进去
what we got on Agent Scully's file,
得到史卡莉探员的档案
we don't know how much help it's gonna be.
不知道有什么帮助
What do you mean ?
你什么意思
It's a gene code we've seen before.
这是个我们以前见过的基因密♥码♥
Detected in Scully's blood after her abduction.
在她被绑♥架♥后从她的血样得来的
Does it tell us anything ?
有用吗
Normal DNA is inactive when in its helical form.
正常的DNA处于螺旋状态时是不活跃的
When it's unwound, or branched like this one,
当它松散的和分叉时 就像这样
that's when it's active, when it can mutate.
已经激活了已经变异了
It's what made her sick.
所以让她病了
Why store something like this, and why keep it a secret ?
为什么保存这些东西 为什么把它当成秘密
Scientists get funky about having their research poached.
科学家喜欢保留他们的研究
Somebody might be trying to find a cause.
有人尝试找原因
Or a cure. Theoretically.
或者治愈方法 理论上
You guys ever been to the Lombard Research Facility?
你们到过伦巴研究院吗
Well, pick out something black
穿上黑色性感装
and sexy and prepare to do some funky poaching.
准备去做些有趣的事
It's funny.
很有趣
I always thought of you as Fox Mulder's patron.
我一直觉得你是福克斯·穆德的保护人
You'd think under your aegis,
你认为在你的保护之下
he wouldn't be consigned to a corner of the basement.
他不会困在地下室
At least he doesn't take an elevator up to get to work.
至少他不会乘电梯去工作
You think I'm the devil, Mr. Skinner ?
你觉得我是魔鬼 史基纳先生
I'm not here to talk about what I think about you.
我不是来这里跟你说你像什么的
Then why are you here ?
那么为什么你到这
Is it Mulder's partner and her illness ?
是穆德的拍档跟她的病
Is it terminal ? Is it cancer ?
是不治之症吗 是癌症吗
You tell me.
你告诉我
Modern medicine today-- I hear they can perform miracles.
当今的医学是可以创造奇迹
I need a miracle.
我要奇迹
Well, you think a lot more of me than you let on, Mr. Skinner.
你的索取比付出多啊 史基纳先生
What'll it take ?
你要什么
For Agent Scully's life ?
值得史卡莉探员的生命的东西
What would you offer ? What'll it take ?
看你提供什么 你要什么
Well,
好
I'll have to get back to you on that.
我要回到你那里去
Oh, Mr. Skinner.
史基纳先生
Which way is the elevator ?
那条路到电梯那里
He'll double back in 54 seconds.
他会在54秒后回来
Frohike, where are you guys ?
弗洛希基 你们在哪里
We're in the K-section of the storm drain...
我们在K区排水沟…
where the communications system links up to public power.
通信系统跟电线连在一起
Stand by.
准备
Two minutes for a systems check.
两分钟系统检查
We got to go.
我们上
We're in motion.
我们行动
They're in.
他们进去了
Security camera's off-line, patching in now.
安全监视器断掉 马上进去
Smile, Byers. You're on Candid Camera.
拜尔斯 笑笑 你在镜头里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表