We've got to try to resuscitate him. Let's go.
我们必须设法让他苏醒 动手吧
All right, on my count. One. Two. Three.
好了 我来数 一 二 三
This isn't gonna work. His body temperature was eight degrees.
这不会有用的 为什么呢 他体温只有零下13度
The lowest body temperature
人类所能生存的低温
ever survived by a human being was 70.
是21度
If he's already dead, he's got nothin' to lose.
如果他已经死了 那也没有什么损失
OK, we're hooked up here.
好的 接住这里
All right, Dr Ianelli,
好了 罗娜莉博士
we're gonna start with 300 joules and an amp of epi.
我们用300焦耳和一剂量的肾上腺开始
Charging.
准备注射
Clear? Clear.
好了吗 好了
Still no pulse. Go to 360.
没有脉动 升到360
No response.
好了吗 好了 没有反应
Give him another amp of epi,
给他再注入一剂量的肾上腺和1毫克阿托品
and atropine one milligram. Try again at 360.
再试360
Clear.
好了吗 好了
He's got a rhythm.
有心跳了
Dr Yonechi? You're in a
米地博士
prototype frostbite bay in Cambridge, Mass.
你在麻省剑桥原型冻伤湾
You've been unconscious for almost 12 hours.
你已经12个小时不醒人事了
Dr Yonechi? My name is Lisa Ianelli.
米地博士 我叫丽莎.罗那莉
Don't try and talk right now.
别说话
We've inserted a tube to help you breathe.
我们用管子帮你呼吸
Try not to fight the machine. Let it breathe for you.
别抵触仪器 让它帮助你呼吸
Something's wrong.
情况不妙
Scully, look at his temperature.
史卡莉 看看他的体温
Oh, my God. He's on fire.
天啊 他在发热
He's having febrile seizures. This can't be right.
他发烧 这是不正常的
He's burning up. Hold him down.
他的温度在升高 给他降温
Hold him down!
给他降温
Lisa, what happened? What
丽莎 发生什么了 我意思是…
could've created such a violent cellular reaction?
是什么造成这样细胞这样恶劣的反应
I don't know.
我不知道
All I can think is the compound
我所能想到的是冻结
used to freeze him must have been unstable.
他的合成物不稳定
So raising his body temperature
所以导致他体温升高
may have catalyzed an opposite reaction,...
是催化剂的负作用
..Heating him internally?
导致体内升温
I question now if we should've
我在想是否我们应该将吸气管拿开
removed him from the tub. We might've saved him.
也许能够救活他
The real question is how
我觉得真正的问题是什么人
somebody could access a compound that doesn't exist.
能接触不存在的合成物
I'm sorry. I need to talk to Jason.
对不起 我要和杰森谈一下
Who are you?
你是谁
I said who are you? What do you want? Why are you following me?
你跟踪我♥干♥什么
Unless I'm mistaken, you're the one following me.
除非有错 你是跟踪我
I saw you outside. You're confusing me with someone else.
我在外面看到你 你把我和别人搞混了
You're the man Jason saw, aren't you?
你是杰森见过的人 对吗
You killed Lucas Menand and Dr Yonechi.
你杀死了卢卡斯和米地博士
And I can kill you. Let go of me!
我还要杀死你呢 放开我
I came here... to kill you.
我到这里来是要杀你
Who are you?
你到底是谁
You say he followed you off the bus?
你说他跟踪你下车
Yes. I noticed him just before my stop.
是的 我下了站才发觉
And you were on your way to see Jason? Yes.
你不是去看杰森吗 是的
I confronted him inside the library. He followed me in there.
我在图书馆里遇上他 他跟踪我到那里
And then he grabbed me. Hurt my arm.
然后弄伤了我的手
What did he say?
他说了什么
That he could kill me.
他可以杀死我
That that's why he was following me.
那是他跟踪的原因
He threatened me with some kind of medical instrument.
他用注射器恐吓我
But he just let you go?
但他放过你了
Lisa, if you're leaving anything out,...
丽莎 你还有什么不告诉我们
..You could be held accountable if Jason committed a crime.
如果杰森犯罪 你是有责任的
It wasn't Jason. It was me.
不是杰森 是我犯错
I falsified the data to get the grant.
我在研究项目的数据上做假
Jason's covering for me.
杰森保护我
He's in jail because of me. That's what he can't tell anyone?
他因为我而坐牢 那就是他不肯告诉别人的事吗
But people could've figured it out: Lucas Menand, Dr Yonechi.
但是有人可以发现错误 卢卡斯和米地博士
These people are now dead. No, it's not what you think.
这些人现在都死了 不 并非如你所想
You know who this old man is,
你认识那个老家伙吗
don't you? - I don't. I swear to you.
不 我可以发誓
But Jason does. This man is doing
杰森认识他 他做杰森不能做的事
what Jason can't - he's protecting your secret.
保护你的秘密
He swore he would never confess it to a soul.
他发誓 他从来没有和谁说过
If he'd lie for you, what makes you think he wouldn't lie to you?
如果他骗你呢 你为什么认为他不会骗你呢
Scully?
史卡莉
Why would he threaten her if she's the one protecting his secret?
如果她保守他的秘密为什么还恐吓她 因为这不仅是她的秘密
Because it's Jason's secret too.
也是杰森的秘密
And the old man is protecting Jason.
而那个老家伙是保护杰森的
With a medical instrument?
用注射器吗
I suppose it is an unlikely choice as a murder weapon.
我估计是别无选择的杀人武器
What if it's not a murder weapon?
如果不是杀人武器呢
I'm just speculating. But
我想过
what if it was designed for some other purpose?
但如果有其他用途呢
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Hotel manager from a couple
我们已查过这一带
of blocks away thinks he's made your guy.
两个路口的酒店经理说他认得这个人
It's on McKinney Street. Hotel's called the Lighthouse.
他住在马金尼街上一个叫灯塔的酒店
Tell the unit to keep watch until we get there.
继续监视直至我们到那里为止
Make sure she gets home safe.
将她安全送回家
Federal agents, sir. Open the door.
先生 我们是联邦探员 请开门
Sure this is the room?
你肯定是这间房♥间吗
The manager says he's been living here for five days.
酒店经理说他在这住了五天
I'm not sure if "Living" Is the word I'd use on this place.
不知道“居住”这词用在这里是否合适
Yonechi's flight information was taken down on this pad.
这本记事簿记着米地博士的航♥班♥信息
Look at this.
看看这个
When was this taken?
是什么时候照的
And what's the occasion?
什么场合
A celebration. But of what?
庆祝什么呢
Of something that never happened.
是永远不会发生的事
What?
什么
This is a photograph. A documented moment in time.
穆德 这是照片而已
In a future that somebody's trying to prevent happening.
只是记录某个时刻 在未来有人想阻止它发生
What? Think about it.
什么呢 你细想一下 史卡莉
If Menand never gets hit by that bus, his complaint gets heard.
如果卢卡斯没有被车撞
Jason Nichols loses his funding.
拨款委员会会听到他的报告
He never gets to collaborate with Dr Yonechi.
杰森将会失去他的经费
This photo never gets
他就没有和米地博士合作
taken because this celebration never happens.
因为庆祝不会发生 这照片就没有照过
If your sister is your aunt and your mother marries your uncle,
如果你姐姐是你阿姨 而你母亲嫁给你舅父
you're your own grandpa.
那你就会是你自己的祖父
The old man couldn't save Menand, so he had to kill Yonechi.
那个老家伙救不了卢卡斯 所以他必须杀死米地
OK, this photo - when was it never taken?
好 就算这照片没有照过 那什么时候会照呢
At least five years in the future,
至少五年后 那时他们会
when they first synthesized the freezing compound.
研制出冻结化学合成物
Let's take the stairs.
我们走楼梯吧
The compound already exists. We have evidence.
穆德 这种合成物已经存在 我们有物证
Only because the old man brought it back.
那是因为老家伙带来的
Back from where? From when may be the real question.
从哪里带的 我们要知道的是从什么时候带来的
You're seriously suggesting this old man is back from the future?
你说那个老家伙来自未来吗
Unless you can explain how he
除非你有一个好的解释 他是如何知道
knew when and how Lucas Menand would be killed,...
卢卡斯被杀的准确时间和地点
..Why Nichols' fingerprints were
为什么杰森的指纹会留在巡逻车上
inside that patrol car, and how he knew Ianelli's secret.
以及他如何知道丽莎的秘密
So what you're saying is the old man is...
你认为那个老家伙是谁呢
Jason Nichols.
他就是杰森
"Common sense may rule out time travel.
虽然 常识否认穿越的可能性
The laws of quantum physics do not."
但量子力学不否认这个现象
That's from your graduate thesis.
你忘了吗 你的毕业论文 提到这个
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表